剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Why don't we give you a second
让你喘口气再看
to take a deep breath so you can scan that over?
找到了吗? -还没
Did you get it? - Not yet.
上去了吗?
Is it arriving?
喂?
Hello?
是你♥爸♥爸
Oh, it's your dad.
没有 现在还是个空白页面
No, no, it's-it's just a white page.
页面上只有一个小沙漏在转
There's a little, an hourglass, and it's just turning.
这是啥意思? -等着下载
Uh, what does that mean? - It's trying to load, Mom.
好...
Okay, well...
他说
He says that
他的护士们在电脑上也看不到
his nurses are having trouble putting it on their computers, too.
你去问一下实习医生 也许他们比较懂
Well, why don't you just ask a resident? Wouldn't that help?
有了 -上面说什么?
I got it. I got it. - What does it say?
别急 现在是目录
Hold on, hold on. I'm at the table of contents.
重要日期
天哪 11月15日 “性接触”
Oh, my God, November 15. "Sexual encounter".
看这个
Go to it. Go to it!
鲍勃·希弗
华盛顿首席记者
内容非常详细 有些我就不读了
This goes into considerable detail,some of which I won't go into.
关系性质之证据
我只读其中的一段...
Uh, let me just read one passage...
天哪 妈妈 你叫爸爸别看这个
Oh, my God, Mom. You have to tell Dad not to read this.
伯尼 别看这个 别看
Bernie, don't look at it. Don't look at it.
他用雪茄插她
He fucked her with a cigar.
什么?
What?
这里 -肯定不会写这个
Right here. - I'm sure it doesn't say that.
“总统将一根雪茄插入莱温斯基小姐的阴♥道♥
"The president inserted a cigar into Miss Lewinsky's vagina,
然后把雪茄放进自己嘴里说 ‘味道很好’”
then put the cigar in his mouth and said, 'It tastes good'."
我喝醉了吗? -没有
Am I high? - No.
我吃迷幻药了吗? -没有 真的写了
Did I take LSD? - No, this is real.
这是递交给美国国会的报告 是真的
This is a real report to U.S. Congress.
莱温斯季女士作证说 “我在白宫工作时
Ms.Lewinsky testified,"When I was working there in White House,
我们会待在后面的办公室或书房♥一带
we'd start in the back, in or near his private study,
我们会聊聊天 会在那里亲热”
and we'd talk, and that was where we were physically intimate".
除了他的家人 朋友和属下以外
Aside from his family, friends and staff,
我不知道该把这个归入哪一类
which I don't know exactly which category that would be in.
所以 在这段关系里
So, at one time during this relationship, the president was
有一阵子总统曾抱怨莫妮卡对他不好
complaining thatcomplaining that he was getting bad treatment from Monica...Monica...
快点
Oh, come on.
快点
Come on.
别这样 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no!
见鬼
Goddamn it!
据莱温斯基说
According to Ms. Lewinsky, she noticed
她是在第二次拿裙子时注意到污渍的
stains on the garment the next time she took it from her closet.
从污渍的位置来看 她大致上能断定
From their location, she surmised, in essence, that the stains...
国会山 实况
我改述一下
I'm paraphrasing now...
大致能断定这是总统的精♥液♥
were in essence, the president's bodily fluid.
我不懂他们是在哪里做这些事的
Wait, what? I don't understand where any of this happened.
就在椭圆形办公室
Right by the Oval Office.
可怜的莫妮卡
Poor Monica.
她为何要交代得那么详细?
Why would she tell them all this detail?
这中间总统要接个电♥话♥
During this time, the president took a phone call,
所以他们走进了另一间办公室
so we moved into another office where, uh,
她在那里替总统实施了口♥交♥
she allegedly performed oral sex on the president.
这里我要多读一些
I think I ought to read some more of this.
我先读一些...
I may go down a little...
先生 网络全崩溃了
Sir, the whole Internet is down. We're doing everything
我们正在尽力抢修
we can to bring it back up.
我不懂你的语气为何...
I don't understand why you're using this tone...
我就是这个语气 先生
No, I have this tone, sir,
我花钱办起了这个政♥治♥新闻网站
because I am paying you to host a political news site,
此刻又是当代特大政♥治♥事件爆发之时
which you apparently can't keep running, even in the middle
你们却在这时瘫痪了
of the biggest political news story of our lives!
我们发个“此刻不能更新”的通知吧
Mr. Drudge, we can do a post saying it's not updating right now.
我不要你们发
No, I don't want you to post.
是我要发 我要发信息 政♥府♥要倒台了
I need to post! I need to post! The government is falling.
快点修复
Fix it!
“总统立刻拉上拉链走了
"The president zipped up quickly and went out.
莱温斯基当时笑了
Ms. Lewinsky remembers laughing
因为他走出办公室时还是勃起的”...
because he walked out to his office visibly aroused". Uh...
该死 它不下载了
Wait, fuck. Hey, fuck, it's not loading.
服务器趴下了 -上国会图书馆网页
The servers are down. - Try the Library of Congress site.
它已瘫痪一小时了 -金 你搞定了吗?
That's been crashed for an hour. - Wait, Kim, do you have it?
我全下载了 -好 快 让我看看
I loaded the file. - Yeah, come on, come on. Let's see.
快让我看看 -别吵 我在看呢
Come on, come on. I need to see. - Shut up. I'm reading.
看 他射♥精♥了
Huh, look, he ejaculated.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这是斯塔尔写的吗?
Ken Starr wrote this?
肯·斯塔尔这个人
Ken Starr, who probably conceived his children through a hole
难道是个既虔诚又粗鲁的父亲?
in the wall between his garage and his prayer room?
你看看这标题 “莱温斯基女士的恼怒”
These chapter titles. "Ms. Lewinsky's Frustrations"?
就像丹妮尔·斯蒂尔的小说
Like Danielle Steel.
等等 总算有了 在154页
Oh, hold on. Okay, finally, on page 154.
法律论据出来了
I'm-I'm looking at a legal argument.
看这里 “弹劾依据”
Here we go: "Grounds for impeachment".
这... 又是那么多性描写
It... No, it's just more sex.
他们在干什么? -不知道 但的确很壮观
What were they doing? - I don't know, but it is spectacular.
我要的数据有了吗?
Hey, I need those stats. Do you have them?
整个报告里 “弹劾”一词出现了15次
In the whole report, the word "Impeachment" appears 15 times,
“乳♥房♥♥”62次 “雪茄”23次
"Breasts" 62 times, "Cigar" 23 times,
“精♥液♥”19次 “阴♥道♥”5次
"Semen" 19 times, "Vagina", five times,
“阴♥部♥”或“阴♥茎♥”6♥4♥次 “爱”18次
"Genital" Or "Genitalia" 6♥4♥ times. "Love" 18 times.
说得对 汤姆
That's right, Tom,
很显然 国会的场景令人震惊
the scene here at the Capitol is one of palpable shock.
18页描述的是...
Page 18, it describes...
...总统和莱温斯基之间的电♥话♥性♥爱♥
...phone sex between the president and Monica Lewinsky.
根据她在32页上的证词说
This, according to her testimony, page 32, a form of a sex game
这是总统和莱温斯基之间的一种性游戏
allegedly played by the president and Monica Lewinsky.
在他触摸阴♥部♥时
She had orgasms on three
她有三四次达到了性高♥潮♥
or four occasions when he touched her genitals.
有一次他还捂住了她大声呻♥吟♥的嘴巴
Once he covered her mouth to keep her quiet as she orgasmed.
瑟蒙德现在肯定也在看
I mean, Strom Thurmond is reading this right now.
另一只手在忙 -我得洗个澡
Yeah, with one hand. - I need to take a shower.
不敢相信这是他们的报告
Yeah, I can't believe the OIC did this.
看了这个
You know, nobody's gonna read this
你会忘了他的真正罪行
and think about his actual crimes.
别急 康韦
Okay, relax, Conway.
出身穷酸的克♥林♥顿♥
Yes, Bill Clinton is the most shameless
虽然是最为厚颜无♥耻♥的人
coagulum of skin ever born in a trailer park,
但也低档不住这个
but even he can't withstand this.
你觉得他会辞职? -这太丢脸了
You think he'll resign? - It's too humiliating.
他丢了国家的脸 丢了人类的脸 他完了
He embarrassed the country. Hehumanityhumanity. He's done.
这...
It's...
这有好几百页... -我看过了
It's hundreds of pages of... - I've read it.
总统先生 他们很卑鄙
Mr. President, it's vile.
但说到底
But ultimately,
他们的依据是你在一场小民事案里作伪证
what they are arguing is possible perjury in a in a minor lawsuit
且这事又和琼斯的案子毫无关联
on a topic totally unrelated to Paula Jones herself.
硬要把它扯上联邦罪行...
That that is a crime against the republic...
正常人都不会同意弹劾的
No sane person would find that impeachable.
你们与共和党领导层谈过了?
Have you met Republican leadership?
对 我刚刚和舒默谈过
You're right. I spoke to Schumer just now.
共和党正在写弹劾条款 -那当然
The GOP is writing up the articles. - Of course they are.
他们早就想写了
They were always going to.
说实话 先生 我觉得斯塔尔犯了一个大错
Honestly, sir, I... I think that Starr has made a huge mistake.
这事已完全本末倒置
This whole thing is completely out of proportion.
过于涉及隐私了
It's way too personal.
我们可以从这里去反驳 -好
That'll be our argument. -Well,
那就这么办
go make it.
希拉里
Hillary.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表