剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Monica, lis-listen to me.
你是个很特别的 活力四射的姑娘
You are a special, vibrant girl.
这点你还没意识到
And you don't see it yet,
你很快就会变成真正的自己
but you're just becoming the person who you're going to be.
那个莫妮卡会有一番了不起的成就
And that woman is gonna do stunning, marvelous things.
我只想陪着你
I just want to be here with you.
如果我们是朋友 你就能陪着我
That's exactly it. If you and I are just friends,
你可以来看我 也无需怕别人说闲话
then you can come see me and it won't matter what anyone says.
总统先生
Mr. President?
布莱尔首相来电
Prime Minister Blair.
来
Oh. Come here.
你昨晚去哪儿了?
I want to know where you've been all night.
别告诉我是去玩具反斗城午夜狂购了
And don't tell me the Midnight Madness sale at Toys"R"Us.
很抱歉让你担心了
Oh, I'm sorry if we worried you, sir,
是我和阿曼达玩得太开心了
but Amanda and I were having such a good time...
忘记了时间
...that we didn't realize how late it was.
连太阳升起都没意识到吗?
And sunrise didn't give you a clue?
喂
Hello?
琳达 帮帮我
Linda, please.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
莫妮卡
Monica.
我去你家
I'll meet you at your place.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a few.
她怎么了? 老是来电♥话♥...
What is going on with her? She calls constantly...
她受了点挫折 需要朋友的安慰
She's in a bad situation. She needs a friend.
天哪
Oh, no. Oh.
他说 他想要我做他的朋友 这时...
He said he still wanted to be friends and then...
托尼·布莱尔打来电♥话♥ 他抱了我一下
Tony Blair called and he gave me a hug
我就走了出来 站在宾夕法尼亚大道上哭了
and I left and I sobbed on Pennsylvania Avenue.
你觉得这意味着什么? -意味着我被甩了
What do you think it means? - I'm fucking dumped.
我之所以在五角大楼熬着
I've only been suffering at the Pentagon...
是以为自己能回白宫
...because I thought I was going back to the White House.
他说过你回不去了吗?
Wait, did he say you're not going back?
比尔就是这样 这种事我说了没用
Like everything else with Bill, that's not exactly up to me.
他不能这么对你
He can't do this to you.
他们对我也是这样的
This is the same thing they did to me.
但你知道吗?
You know what though?
今天过后 我却更敬重他了
I actually kind of respect him more after today.
他对于自己在忠诚问题上的挣扎十分坦诚
He was so open about his struggle to stay faithful.
莫妮卡 想想你自己
Monica, listen to yourself.
他非常痛苦 -非常痛苦的人是你
What? He's in a lot of pain. - You're in a lot of pain.
要和你这个实习生谈恋爱的是他
He chose to start a relationship with an intern,
却害得你被踢出白宫
which got you kicked out of the White House.
然后他又一直缠着你
And then he strung you along for an eternity.
最后他甩了你 你也觉得无所谓?
And then he dumps you and you're supposed to be fine?
不 绝对不能这样
No. Absolutely not.
这对你的事业来说是场灾难
This has been a calamity for you professionally.
关系结束了 他至少应该让你回去
You're not dating anymore, he has to bring you back at least.
这是必须的
He has to.
他五分钟就能搞定这事
He has the power to do that in five minutes.
我怎么和他说这个?
How do I ask him to do that?
给他写封信
You can write him a letter.
写好了
Okay.
写得太礼貌了
This is too polite.
你首先应该清晰地表达出自己的感受
You should start with something that makes it clear how you feel.
行
Okay.
“我就像是一件...”
"I feel..."
我想不出
I don't know.
“没用的...”
Disposable.
“廉价的...”
Insignificant.
“陈旧的...”
Used.
很好
Good.
“我就像是一件没用的 陈旧的 廉价的物件
"I feel disposable, used and insignificant.
我知道你也很为难
I understand your hands are tied
但还是要和你商讨一下我的就业...”
but I need to discuss my employment situation with..."
这里的措辞得强硬
You know what? This has to be tougher.
否则 他叫你过去时
Otherwise, he's just gonna bring you in,
只会陪个笑脸再哄哄你
smile and tell you what you want to hear.
“在被调去五角大楼时 我很听话
"I was a good girl when I was sent to the Pentagon.
我相信自己可以回到白宫
I waited patiently because I believed
所以就耐心等待着
I would return to the White House.
但要是回不去
If that does not happen
我就只能将其中的缘由告知父母”
I'm going to have to explain to my parents why."
不能这么说 这样他会生气的
I-I can't give him that. It'll make him upset.
他让你生气过多少回?
How many times has he upset you?
也该让他尝尝滋味了
I'd say it's about time.
这里颇有电影《总统班底》的味道 太好了
Wow. Very All the President's Men. This is fantastic.
你为什么想见我?
Wh-Why did you want to see me?
我是你的超级粉丝
Oh, I'm a big fan of yours.
你这样的记者一般都会回避性丑闻
You know, most reporters like you avoid the sex beat.
我关注的不是性丑闻 是滥用职权
I'm not on the sex beat. I-I write about abuse of power.
只是滥用权力的目的是为了性 -懂了
Sex is one way this president goes about that. - Gotcha.
明白 这是大实话
Roger that. It's too true.
我很想问 你平时就是这个样子吗?
Can I ask, is... is this for real?
你说话的腔调 以及这身打扮
The voice. The... costume.
小的时候
When I was a kid,
我崇拜的英雄都是昔日的报刊记者
my heroes were the provocative press of yore.
那时候的职业记者都很会用刀
Back when hacks had a knife and knew how to use it.
我老在想 这些记者要是活在当下又会如何?
So I got to wondering, "Whatever happened to newsmen like that?"
所以就亲身体验了 -没有学历...
So I became one. - Without a degree in,
也能做记者?
I don't know, journalism?
你这么问我能理解
I can see why you'd say that.
这里的人♥大♥多都毕业于同一所学府吧?
Most people here went to the same fancy colleges, right?
一定特骄傲
Must have been nice.
而我在高中毕业后却去了便利店
You know where I went after high school? 7-Eleven.
因为我没钱上大学
I got shut out of that game. I couldn't afford it.
后来 有一天我买♥♥了个调制解调器
And then, one day, I buy a modem
我的记者梦突然就实现了
and the whole news business cracks right open.
我不知道网络的流言八卦...
I don't know that unsourced Internet gossip
...也能实现记者梦
has cracked open the news business.
你说的也有道理
Well, you're probably right. You're probably right.
说到流言八卦
Speaking of gossip,
听说你正在写一个新故事
I heard you're working on a new story
说是首脑又侵犯了另一位妇女
about another woman our dear leader harassed.
等等 这是谁告诉你的?
Where... Who... Who told you that?
流言而已
Gossip.
记住 不准哭
Remember, no tears.
我要跟你说三件事
I have three things to say to you.
第一 威胁美国总统属于非法行为
First, it is illegal to threaten the president of the United...
我没有威胁
I wasn't threatening.
我信任你 对你毫不设防
I told you things I haven't bared to anyone.
你嘴里说会理解
To have that honesty used against me like this,
却利用我的信任来对付我...
when you sat here and told me you understood...
你啥意思 我...
What do you mean? I...
你知道我现在的状况吗?
What do you think my fucking life is like?
你怎么会写这样一封信 ?
Do you think what I need in my day is a nasty letter
言辞无礼 毫无感激之情
that conveys nothing but disrespect and ingratitude?
你要我感激什么?
What exactly am I supposed to be grateful for?
小点声
Lower your voice.
你说过要调我回来
and then you barely even called me.
结果杳无音讯
and then you barely even called me.
我只有独自在家
So I just sat in my apartment alone,
等啊等 等待着你的回音
just waiting for you and waiting for you.
你知道那种滋味吗? -莫妮卡
Do you know what those nights were like? Monica,
我当时在竞选连任
I was running for president.
别拿这个当借口 你当时就是在骗我
That does nothing to explain why you lied to my face.
无数个夜晚里 我就那么傻坐着
Ask me how many days I just sat there,
觉得自己太蠢了 居然会相信你
thinking I was so stupid to believe you.
但我随后却又想
But I was stuck in this loop...
“你的电♥话♥就快来了
thinking, "This will be the moment it'll ring
因为你答应过我”
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表