剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这里好美
So pretty.
那是葆拉·琼斯吗?
Is that Paula Jones?
我太想来这里了
I cannot wait to go here.
好一个葆拉
Paula-poo!
你看上去真漂亮
You look fantastic.
你们都那么好
Aw, y'all are so nice.
天哪 算了 算了 算了
Oh, my God. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
葆拉 - 算了 很抱歉
Paula. - No. I'm s... I'm so sorry,
这衣服太贵了 -别担心
I cannot afford this. - Don't you worry.
你的朋友会付钱的 -苏茜 不行 天哪
Your friends will take care of this. - Susie, no. Oh!
是真的吗 - 是真的
Really? - Mm-hmm, really.
太谢谢你了
Oh... thank you.
天哪 谢谢你对我这么好
Oh, my goodness, and thank you for being so kind.
我从没来过诺斯壮商场
I've never been in a Nordstrom's before.
在阿肯色的洛诺克 没有诺斯壮
We didn't have Nordstrom's in Lonoke, Arkansas.
连迪拉德商场都没有
We didn't even have a Dillard's.
过去 都是妈妈拿到裁剪样板后
My mama used to send off for patterns...
自己在家给我们做裙子
...and make our dresses right there in the living room.
裙长必须过膝
Below the knee 'cause...
因为我们是拿撒勒教♥徒♥
we were the Church of the Nazarene,
你可能会觉得这种规定过于严格
so I guess you'd say it was kind of strict on the length.
但那种衣裙我一直穿到了16岁
It's all I wore till I was... sixteen.
有意思 我在州里工作时
Oh, it's funny 'cause this is ...
我上司也是这身打扮
...how my boss dressed when I worked for the state.
我一直觉得她挺惨的
I always thought she was kind of sad.
但你看上去可不惨
Well, you don't look sad.
这有点盛装打扮的味道 -就是要盛装打扮
This feels like dress-up. - It's all dress-up, Paula.
别人都很困惑我是个保守的女权主义者
People get confused when I tell them I'm a conservative feminist.
但事实是 不是非得女同或堕胎者才会相信
But the fact is you don't have to be a lesbian or an abortionist,
女性在入场时...
to believe that a woman...
理应获得和男性同样的尊重
...deserves equal respect to a man when she walks in a room.
没错
That's right.
你也应该获得这份尊重
Mm-hmm, and that's what you deserve.
我希望你清楚这一点
And I want you to know that.
不知道我能否做到像你那般优雅
I just don't know if I can be all classy like you.
天啊 你已经很优雅了
Gosh. You already are.
这一点 是我们要向世人澄清的
Yes, and that's what we're going to clarify for the world.
就买♥♥这套吧 然后带你去吃饭 怎么样?
How about we buy this for you and then I take you to lunch?
苏茜 - 葆拉
Susie. - Oh, Paula.
好吧 -太好了
Okay. - Yes!
她一点也不像新闻里说的那样
She's not at all what I thought based on the news.
她很可爱
She's so sweet.
她确实很可爱
Yeah, she is sweet.
但是太笨了
Dumb as a rock, though.
戴蒙德出租车公♥司♥
谢谢你来见我 - 没关系
Thanks for seeing me. - Of course.
有些东西要送给他
Just a few things for him.
我们通过话 但我没说要送来
He and I talked, but I didn't mention I was bringing it by.
想给他个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
在我眼里 总统是最喜欢礼物的大男人了
Well, the president loves gifts more than any adult man I know.
我一定送到他手上
I'll make sure he gets these.
不好意思
Sorry, but...
有件事我不知如何对他说
I just didn't know how to raise this with him,
可能他也没告诉你
and he probably hasn't even talked to you about it,
当初曾经这样想过
but... there'd been this idea...
选举过后让我回到这里来工作
...that I would come back to work here after the election.
是的
Oh. Yes.
他是说过想让你回来
He told me he wanted to bring you back.
还说你是个好孩子
He said you were a good kid.
真的吗
Really?
我一定转交给他
I'll make sure he sees these.
哇哦
Well...
这房♥间太美了
this place is divine.
还好啦
Oh, it's fine.
你真的...
So, you really...
...想看那条裙子吗? -当然了 笨蛋
...want to see the dress? - Yes, you lunk.
靠我的薪水可买♥♥不起这裙子
I could never afford this on my salary,
但我太喜欢它了
but I fell in love with it,
所以妈妈就替我买♥♥了
so my mom bought it for me.
还有 我把那些礼物都交给贝蒂了
Oh, and I brought those gifts over to Betty.
他很喜欢青蛙
He loves frogs,
所以我就买♥♥了个小青蛙
so I got him this little frog...
开个玩笑
...as a joke.
但愿他会开心
I hope he thinks it's funny.
谢谢你送我那么漂亮的领带
拉链好紧
Ooh, the zipper.
好了
Okay.
来了
Okay...
说实话
be honest.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你太美了 -真的吗?
You look gorgeous. - Really?
这一点毋庸置疑
Oh, there is no question here.
你要去参加就职舞会
You are going to that inaugural ball.
看着他先拥抱华府的半数民众
Okay, but then I have to watch him hug half of D.C.
再搂着妻子跳舞 -不
and dance with his wife. - No,
只是希拉里而已
It's just Hillary.
说的也是
I guess.
我只是不愿意在离场时觉得...
I just... I don't want to walk away feeling...
觉得什么?
Feeling what?
告诉你吧
Okay, so...
去年8月18日
on August 18th last year,
他在无线电城举办生日聚会
he had this big birthday gala at Radio City.
我坐火车过去 在隔离绳旁站了五个半小时
And I took the train up and stood in the rope line for...
穿着高跟鞋 像个疯子一样
five and a half hours in heels, like a crazy person,
就为了看看他 让他抱抱我 说句问候语
just to see him, and he hugged me,and said it was good to see me.
六天后 他倒是来电♥话♥了 但他说
But then six days later, he did call, but he said,
“莫妮卡 你让我想起了...
"You know, Monica, you remind me of
...《迈克·哈默》里的‘脸面’”
The Face on Mike Hammer."
起先我没懂这话的含义 因为我太年轻
And at first, I didn't get the reference because I'm not elderly.
很好看的系列剧
It's a delightful show.
“脸面”是一个女角色 每集里都要重复出现
The Face is a reoccurring character in every episode.
只要迈克·哈默去哪里 她就会出现在哪里
A woman who shows up every place Mike Hammer goes.
对 谢谢 我后来了解了 只是...
Yes. Thanks, Linda. I did discover that. I just...
那他是喜欢我的出现呢?
Does he mean he likes me showing up places?
还是觉得我特别烦人?
Or does it mean he's like, "Oh, great. Her again?"
肯定不是烦人
Well, surely not that.
一开始我很兴奋 因为他来电♥话♥了
Okay, but I go from being ecstatic that he called me...
后来心里又七上八下了
...to wondering where we stand again.
他既没要我去见他
He hasn't even asked me to come visit him,
也没提起要调我回去的事
and he hasn't even mentioned me getting my job back.
所以
And so this...
他的这个就职舞会...
his inaugural ball...
我能抽烟吗?
Can I smoke in here?
可以
Sure.
你记忆力可真好
You know, you have such an incredible memory.
你能记住那么多事情 且记得那么详细
You remember all of these events just so precisely.
是的 我一向如此
Yeah, I've always been like that.
这个...
Well...
也许会有规律可循
...maybe there's a pattern.
这台电脑能制♥作♥表格吗?
Does that thing have Microsoft Excel?
4月28日
April 28th,
我去了美以公共事务理事会的募捐会
I went to an AIPAC fundraiser,
我穿着灰绿色套装 在那儿见到了他
and I wore my sage green J.Crew suit, and I saw him there.
好了 再后来呢?
Okay. Next interaction?
5月1日 他凌晨两点打来电♥话♥
May 1st. He called at 2:06 A.M.,
还像个白♥痴♥一样 我发火了
and like an idiot, I picked a fight.
你发现了吗?
Are you seeing this?
看
Look,
不管他在哪里看到你
you go where he can see you,
两周内定会给你打电♥话♥
and he calls you within two weeks.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表