剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
它属于“双方同意”州
It's a two-party consent state.
她告诉我这是合法的 -谁告诉你的?
I was told it was fine. - By who?
我的文学经纪人 -我是你的律师
My literary agent. - I'm your lawyer.
为什么不先来问我?
Why didn't you ask me?
事已至此 那就这样
All right, all right, look,
我给鲍勃·本内特打电♥话♥
here's what we're gonna do, okay? I'm gonna call Bob Bennett.
不管怎样 他是个聪明人
I know you're not a fan, but he's a reasonable guy.
是吗? -我会把这事告诉他
Oh, yeah? - I'm gonna tell him about this,
逼他和琼斯进行和解
and push him to settle now with Paula Jones.
我不想这样 -琳达
No, I don't want that. - Linda,
你知道自己会惹多大♥麻♥烦吗?
do you understand how much trouble you're in?
如果这些磁带被收为物证
If these tapes are introduced into evidence,
你就会被起诉 可能还会坐牢
you will be prosecuted, you could go to jail.
你说电♥话♥录音是完全合法的
You said taping phone calls was entirely fine.
在纽约是合法的
Well, it is in New York.
我们又没住在纽约
Well, not everyone lives in New York.
我对此也很费解
Yes, I never understand that.
这事很严重
This is serious.
我可能会坐牢
I could go to prison.
我会失去一切 -别急
I could lose everything. - Okay.
你的律师是怎么说的?
What does your lawyer say to do?
他想把这件事告诉鲍勃·贝内特
He wants to tell Bob Bennett about the tapes.
什么?-这样他才会和解
What? - So he'll settle,
就此掩盖
so they won't come to light.
这案子要是和解了 他就彻底脱身了
If this case gets killed, he gets away with all of it.
我也不想这样
I don't want that, either,
但马里兰的州长和总检察长都是民♥主♥党人
but Maryland has a Democrat for governor and attorney general.
白宫要想整我非常容易
The White House will have no trouble sending them after me.
他们会重判我 -冷静 琳达
Maximum sentence. - Linda, calm down.
我们只需想个办法
We just need to figure out a way to get you immunity...
让你免予起诉
...from prosecution.
什么办法?
How are we gonna do that?
我有个主意 我先问一下别人
I have an idea. Let me get my Rolodex.
我是康韦 -你能联络上斯塔尔的人吗?
Conway. - Do you have connections to Ken Starr's office?
当然能
Of course I do.
得让他们尽快知道特里普的事
We need to make them aware of Linda Tripp as fast as we can.
好久不见 你好 -你好
Hey, stranger. - Hey.
什么时候搬家?
When's the big move?
下周
Next week.
没问题吧?
You okay?
没问题
Yeah.
我挺好的
Yeah. No, I'm fine.
我有东西要给你
I got you a few things.
送给纽约新人
For the new New Yorker.
哇 这个...
Wow. That's, um...
你真好 谢谢 但我...
That's very sweet. Thank you, but I, um...
稍等 还有呢
Hold on. We're not done.
我的天 这个我喜欢
Oh, my God. I love him, um,
但我... -还有最后一件好东西
but I... - And the last but not least.
它是我从温哥华的原住民商店里买♥♥来的
I found this in Vancouver in a First Nation store.
熊象征着勇气
You know, a bear symbolizes courage.
所以 在大纽约的新生活里
So in your new life up there in the big city,
当你需要勇气时 就紧紧地握住它
when you need to be strong, just hold him close.
怎么了?
You okay?
我很喜欢这些礼物
I... I... I love them.
很喜欢 但我不能收下
Really, I love them, but I can't take them.
传票规定 要交出你送的一切
My subpoena asked for every gift you've ever given me,
感觉太危险了 -这不用担心
and it just feels too dangerous. - Well, don't worry about that.
我很担心
I am worried.
你不觉得这件事很奇怪吗?
Don't you think that something weird is going on?
我意识得有点晚
I wish I did.
我很抱歉要让你承受那么多
I'm sorry you're having to experience it, but,
但他们对我一贯如此 包括我的好友
this is what they do to me and any one I'm close to.
悲哀的是 现在我已经习以为常了
You know, sad thing is, just feels normal to me now.
但对我来说 感觉大不一样
Okay. I just... I guess it feels different for me.
我一直在担心
I don't know. I just keep thinking...
证人名单 法♥院♥传票 还有那个帽针...
about the witness list and the subpoena and the hat pin...
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
你签好证词了吧?
I mean, you signed the affidavit, right?
而且...
And, uh...
没人知道我们的事?
no one knows about us?
没错
Right.
你在五角大楼的朋友...
And your friend at the Pentagon...
她也不知道吧?
she doesn't know?
对
No.
不过 她现在已不再是我的朋友了
She's not really my friend anymore anyway.
所以你不用担心
So you got nothing to worry about.
我只知道
This I do know.
你会在纽约闯出一片天地
You are gonna do great in New York.
你会努力工作
You know, building a career,
结交新的朋友
making new friends,
无论你走进谁的生活 都会让他和我一样快乐
lighting up every life you walk into like you did mine.
将来 当你回想起这一切 你会笑容灿烂
And one day, you'll look back on all this and laugh.
你会跟孙辈们讲起我这个疯狂的人
I'll be some crazy story you tell your grandkids.
你可不光是个疯狂的人
You're more than a crazy story.
总统先生 布莱尔首相来电
Mr. President, Prime Minister Blair.
我马上去
Yeah, I'll just be a moment.
时光总是那么短暂
There's never enough time.
一路顺风 莫妮卡
Safe travels, Monica.
我再也来不了这个办公室了
I'll never, um, be in this room again.
下周等你安顿好了 我打电♥话♥过来
I'll, uh... I'll call you next week once you're settled in.
真的吗?
Will you really call me?
是的 下周三
Of course, middle of next week.
我知道不该这么说
I know I shouldn't say this, and...
但是
But I...
我希望你能明白
I need you to know that...
你是我的整个世界
you are my whole world.
祝你在纽约好运
Good luck in New York.
照顾好自己
Be good.
抱歉
Sorry.
克♥林♥顿♥有个情妇 她好像曾是个实习生
Clinton has a mistress. She's an intern or she was an intern.
后被调到国防部
They moved her to the Pentagon,
但为了叫她作伪证 弗农让她进了露华浓
but Vernon Jordan got her a job at Revlon for perjury.
什么? -我刚和法学院的朋友吃完饭
What? - I just had dinner with friends from law school.
他们说克♥林♥顿♥搞上了一个实习生
They said that Clinton was fucking a girl who worked for him.
有人在作伪证 掩盖真♥相♥
There's perjury, there's a cover-up.
杰基 还有录音磁带
And, Jackie, there are tapes.
磁带里是否清晰地说明:
You're telling me these tapes have this young lady...
总统让这个姑娘签署虚假证词
...explicitly stating that the president had Vernon Jordan...
并由此让弗农·乔丹替她安排工作?
...give her a job in exchange for lying in an affidavit?
对 叫她隐瞒私情
Yes, lying about the affair.
他们还在办公室里搞
Judge, they had sex in the Oval Office.
这个别说 -抱歉
Okay. I don't need to hear that. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我们得找她谈谈
We need to talk to this witness.
且慢 你是怎么知道这些的?
Wait. How did all this come to you?
我的朋友私下说的
Back channel from some friends that have been helping
他们一直在幕后帮助琼斯的律师
Paula Jones' lawyers behind the scenes.
看得出 你们俩很兴奋
I see you two are very excited.
但我得想一下
But I need to figure out
如何将此事纳入我们的授权范围
how I can justify this under our mandate.
什么? 开玩笑?
What? What?
弗农是总统的爪牙
Vernon Jordan's the president's fixer.
干扰过多名白水事件的证人
How many of our Whitewater witnesses has he interfered with?
猜测而已 -先查一下吧
Allegedly. - Let's just see if it's real, Judge.
看看会有些啥证据
We'll go where the evidence leads.
去查吧 但别忘了我们是谁
Look into it, but remember who we are.
我们的联邦调查行动
This is a federal investigation...
是要直接向美国国会汇报的
...reporting directly to the United States Congress.
不能掺入“朋友私下透露”这种事
No more of this backdoor stuff with your friends.
应该让这个证人突然出现在我们面前
It has to appear that this witness came to us out of the blue.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表