剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. Ginsburg...
我说的是真话
this is a real offer.
明天我们就把书面的东西传真给你
Tomorrow, we will fax it to you. You will have it in writing.
因此 为了莫妮卡 为了她的未来
So, for Monica's sake, for her future,
请你相信 当我说...
believe me when I say you do not want...
让我的当事人听电♥话♥
Put my client back on the phone.
怎么样?
What's going on?
亲爱的 你仔细听好
Sweetheart, I want you to listen very carefully.
照我说的去做
Do exactly as I say.
你站起来
Stand up,
什么也别说
don't say a word,
走出这个房♥间
walk out the door.
什么?
What?
他们很清楚 没法扣押你
They should never have held you there, and they know it.
叫上你妈妈 一起回家
Now go get your mother and go home.
莫妮卡 不会有事的
Monica, nothing's gonna happen.
他们说会让我坐牢的
They said they were gonna send me to jail.
如果他们能抓你 早就动手了
If they wanted to arrest you, they would have done that already.
我立刻去机场 我们明早见
I'm gonna hop on a red-eye. I'll see you in the morning.
现在听我的 走
Now please go.
我用生命向你担♥保♥ 他们不会拦你
I swear to you on my life, they cannot stop you.
莫妮卡 你明白了吗?
Monica, do you understand?
明白了
Yes.
妈妈 拿上大衣 我们走
Mom, get your coat. We're leaving.
就这样了 干得漂亮
There it is. Nice work.
这是你的最终决定吗?
So this is your final decision?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you...
感谢你的一切善意
uh, so much for everything.
晚安 莫妮卡
Good night, Monica.
晚安
Good night.
宝贝 我给你泡杯茶
Honey, I'm gonna make you some tea.
我们去加拿大吧
We could go to Canada.
今晚就去
Tonight.
我们自己开车去
We just get in the Jeep and drive.
宝贝 他们不会让你过境 他们是政♥府♥
Honey, they would stop us at the border. They're the government.
你现在要做的就是睡觉
All you need to do now is just get some sleep, and...
一切明天再说 -只是...
we will finish this tomorrow. -I just...
要是我不通知贝蒂... -不行
If I don't call Betty... -No!
不能通知
You can't.
绝对不行
You cannot!
你现在必须要为自己的生活着想 宝贝
You have to look out for your own life now, honey,
你自己的未来
your own future.
我要冲个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
好吧 行
Okay. All right.
对不起 -我不要...
I'm sorry. -I don't want...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表