剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
实况报道
不对 要旋转
No, rotate.
你必须得旋转
You have to rotate it.
天哪 让我来 可以吗?
Jesus Christ. May I?
谢谢你
Thank you.
她是琳达·特里普
That's Linda Tripp.
早上好 罗恩
Morning, Ron.
你好 肯 还是我 琳达·特里普
Hello, Ken, it's Linda Tripp. Again.
特效减肥
克♥林♥顿♥:裁决可能会增添总统的负担
让我写自己岗位的操作手册...
It was alarming enough to be asked to write a how-to manual
...已经够吓人的了
for my own job, but it has now been nearly one month
但我一直在催讨的 我起头要用的材料
since I requested the materials I need to even
却一个月了还没收到
attempt to start on this, and-and still I've received nothing.
至少要把我的通讯录给我
At a minimum, I will need my correspondence books
还有59-60年的所有联民会档案
and all volumes of the archival histories of JCOC 59 and 60.
这些东西都在我的办公桌上
If anyone cast the slightest glance at my cubicle,
一眼就能看到
they would easily find all of these on my desk there.
露茜安 你最近和琳达谈过话吗?
Lucianne, have you had any occasion to talk to Linda recently?
从琳达戴着窃听器去丽思酒店那天起
I haven't talked to Linda since the day she wore the wire
露茜安·哥德堡
琳达·特里普的朋友
我就没和她说过话
to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
斯塔尔叫她别和他人接触
Judge Starr asked her not to be in touch.
任何人吗? -对
With anyone? - Right, with anyone.
全国只有十分之一的人赞同她
Are you surprised that only one out of ten Americans...
你对此吃惊吗?
...view her favorably?
不吃惊 因为白宫及其所有同情者们
No, not with how the White House and sundry sympathetic people
对琳达的讨论都极为负面
have framed the discussion of Linda in such a negative way.
也可能是大家都不喜欢对朋友私下录音的人
Do you think it also might be that people don't like people...
你认为呢?
...who tape their friends?
11号♥
要旋转
Rotate.
你好 -嗨
Hello. - Hi.
就这些 没有你办公室里的东西
This is all that there was. Nothing from your office...
我看了一下电♥话♥
And I... I checked the machine.
《纽约客》杂♥志♥有位叫简的女士...
This lady named Jane from The New Yorker,
...留下了四条留言
she left, like, four messages.
她正在写一篇... -太好了
She's writing an article about... - Fabulous.
我现在根本无能为力
There's absolutely nothing I can do about that.
你可以给她回个电♥话♥
Well, you could at least call her back and talk to her.
艾莉森 我的律师说过 这是不明智的
Allison, my attorney made it very plain. It would be unwise.
我会失去豁免权的
I would lose my immunity.
此外 克♥林♥顿♥夫妇也想把我描绘成戈培尔
Meanwhile, the Clintons get to turn me into Joseph Goebbels.
全世界都相信他们
And the whole world believes them.
妈妈 还是回家去吧
Mom, just come home already.
我不喜欢和老爸住
I'm sick of staying with Dad.
这也难怪你
Can't blame you on that.
街上已没记者了 我每天都去那里
The reporters are gone from our street and I go by every day.
你别去
Well, you shouldn't.
不安全
It's not safe.
但那里已经没人了
But there's no one there anymore.
你别这样了 妈妈 这样对你不好的
I mean, come on. Mom? This? This is not healthy.
你要去见大陪审团
You have your grand jury thing, you are under
压力那么大 又一个人待在这里
so much stress and you are just sitting here alone
成天看这些写你的文章
all day, reading articles about yourself.
我不光要作证
It's not just my testimony.
我还要发表声明
I'm going to make a statement.
啥意思?
What do you mean?
我决定了 等我可以回去后
I've decided, once I have my freedom back,
我要发表声明 我要告诉全美国
I'm going to give a speech. I'm going to address the nation.
告诉什么?
What are you going to say?
讲一讲我的故事
I'm simply going to tell my story.
美国罪案故事第三季 弹劾
第九集
这不公平
It's not fair.
他不用去法♥院♥作证
He didn't get paraded down to the courthouse.
可以在家作证
He got to testify at home.
我又不是总统
I'm not the president.
没事的
Okay, no, really...
怎么样 我不像一个“疯癫的破鞋”吧?
how do I look? I'm going for "Not a deranged whore."
那该怎么说?
Okay, what do you want me to say?
我要接受23个陌生人的提问
I'm about to be questioned by 23 strangers,
不管他们是谁 肯定都很讨厌我
and whoever they are, I'm sure they already hate me.
你好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们承诺过要出♥台♥一个综合性的策略
We committed ourselves to a comprehensive strategy
降低犯罪率 让美国变得更加安全
to lower the crime rate and make America a safer place to live.
这根领带是我送他的 -什么?
I gave him that tie. - What?
...已颇有成效
has shown remarkable result.
是我在马扎商城尼曼店买♥♥的杰尼亚领带
It's Zegna. I bought it at the Neiman's in Mazza Gallerie.
他知道今天她要作证吗?-那肯定
Does he know that she is testifying today. - I'm sure.
你觉得这是他在提醒她吗?
Do you think he's trying to send her a message?
这合法吗?
I mean, is that even legal?
妈 -这事我要说吗?
Mom. - Should I tell someone about that?
没事
It's fine.
这影响不了我
I'm not going to let it mess me up.
巴雷特·普雷蒂曼美国法♥院♥
她来了 她在那辆车里
She's here, she's here! She's in that car!
莫妮卡 -喂 莫妮卡
Monica! - Hey, Monica!
挺住 莫妮卡
我能拯救你 莫妮卡
I can save you, Monica!
罪人
你会下地狱
You are going to hell!
莫妮卡 你有何感受?
Monica, how are you feeling?
莫妮卡 你爱总统吗?
Monica, are you in love with the president?
感觉如何?
Feel ready?
看到法庭我很兴奋
I'm just excited to see the inside of a courtroom.
我一直干秘书活
You know, this is the first time...
这是第一次被斯塔尔委以重任
...Starr's given me anything to do beyond secretarial work.
他是个老派
He is old-fashioned.
虽然我和莫妮卡比较熟
And look, Monica and I are familiar,
但斯塔尔想的也对
but Starr does have a point.
有些问题还是女的来问比较好
It's better that a woman asks some of these questions.
她来了 -好
She's here. - Okay.
让陪审团进来吧
You can bring in the jury.
他们都在里面了吗? -对 他们刚到
Are they already in there? - Yes, they've just been seated.
我们会在这里等你
We'll be right out here, anytime you need.
上午好
Good morning.
坐在那里吧
You can have a seat right there.
请你举起右手好吗? -好
Can you raise your right hand? - Sure, yes.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基 你能否向上帝发誓
Do you, Monica S. Lewinsky, swear to tell the truth,
你所讲的一切均为事实?
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
莱温斯基女士 我们现在要谈的...
Now, Ms. Lewinsky, what we're going to do is we're going to...
...是你和总统之间的关系
...start off talking about your relationship with the president.
我可以知道他们的名字吗?
Do I not get to learn people's names?
这个不可以
The answer to that is no.
我理解 你会感觉...
Um, I know it seems kind of...
有点难堪
Kind of awkward.
重要的是 记录里不能有他们的姓名
It's important that the record have no identifications.
明白
Okay.
我们经过讨论 觉得有些问题...
Now, as we have discussed, our office feels you'll be more...
...让伊玛格特女士来问 你会感觉舒服些
...comfortable getting certain questions from Ms. Immergut,
所以先让她来向你提问
so I'm going to turn it over to her now.
莱温斯基女士 你能否告诉陪审团
Ms. Lewinsky, can you tell the grand jury:
你和美国总统之间的男女关系
when did you start your relationship
起始于何时?
with the president of the United States?
1995年11月15日
November 15, 1995.
那时恰逢政♥府♥停摆 我被派往西厢工作
It was during the shutdown when I was assigned to the West Wing.
能把经过告诉陪审团吗?
Can you tell the grand jury what happened?
大约在晚上八点
Around... around 8:00 in the evening
我去斯特凡诺普洛斯先生的办公室
I was headed into Mr. Stephanopoulos's office.
总统也在那里
The president... was in there.
他邀请我去隔壁的房♥间
He invited me into the next room and...
后来 我们就接吻了
... then...we kissed.
此外还发生了什么?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表