剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
很清楚 确实有规律
It's a pattern, clear as day.
看了这张表 我更沮丧了
This spreadsheet is making me more depressed.
什么? 莫妮卡 你看看这个规律
What? Monica, look at the pattern.
不 我要的是什么?
No. You know what I want?
我要的是:
I want him...
他打电♥话♥来是出于真心的思念
...to call me because he's actually thinkingabout me on his own.
我要的是这个 -这当然
That is what I want. - Well, of course you do,
但你想想接电♥话♥时的感觉
but think of how you'll feel when you get the call.
那是望穿秋水后的欢喜
Delayed gratification, Monica.
1997年1月20日
总统就职日
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
《新闻周刊》杂♥志♥社
华盛顿特区分社
对 如果那女人想谈的话
Well, yeah, if the woman will talk to me.
好的
All right.
保持联♥系♥ 再见
Stay close. Bye.
又是口♥交♥的事?
Second source on the blow job?
这次是手♥淫♥吧?
Or is it a handy this time?
说实话 当今最高首脑的性骚扰方式
I'm actually establishing a pattern of harassment
已被我发现了
by the most powerful person alive.
伊西科夫 过来
Hey, Isikoff, walk with me.
你在忙什么?
What are you working on?
手上还有一些无聊的桃色新闻需追踪
I still have some unwanted flirtations I'm following up on,
但我刚刚获得了一个新消息
but actually, I just got this new lead.
有个白宫女志愿者说
There's a White House volunteer saying...
他在94年时曾经亲过和摸过她
he kissed and fondled her back in '94.
而且就发生在西厢里 -迈克尔
And it happened inside the West Wing. - Michael...
我知道 来源需可靠 我正在努力
I know we'd need rock-solid sourcing. I'm working on it.
那我们找什么理由刊登呢?
And what would be our justification for going to print?
葆拉·琼斯啊 骚扰方式完全一样
Paula Jones. It goes to his pattern of harassment.
听着 当总部说你过于庸俗时
Listen, I defend you to New York
是我替你说话的
when they say you're on the sex beat.
如果你费时费力地去找这些女人
But, Michael, when you spend weeks chasing these women,
最终却拿不出东西...
and then have nothing to show for it, I...
这个新消息 绝对有戏
This new one... it's really promising.
你最好快点出成绩
You need something soon,
否则去写竞选资金吧
or I'm putting you on campaign finance.
为什么我明天不能开车
Why can't I have the van tomorrow?
艾莉森 别闹了
Allison, enough.
我不想坐公交车 会迟到的
I'm not taking the bus. It makes me late.
你是安排行程的 没人知道你是否迟到
Mom, you organize tours. No one's gonna notice if you're late.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎美国总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
the president of the United States and the first lady.
总统就职日实况: 就职舞会
♪ 你是如此 ♪
♪ Unforgettable ♪
♪ 令人难以忘怀 ♪
♪ That's what you are ♪
♪ 不管你身在何处 ♪
♪ Unforgettable ♪
♪ 都令我难忘 ♪
♪ Though near or far ♪
♪ 所以 亲爱的 ♪
♪ That's why, darling, ♪
♪ 如此难忘的心上人 ♪
♪ it's incredible ♪
♪ 让人如何不惊叹 ♪
♪ That someone so unforgettable ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 但愿我也同样 ♪
♪ Thinks that I am ♪
# 令人难忘 #
Unforgettable
♪ 与你一样 ♪
♪ Too ♪
早上好
Good morning
昨晚怎么样? - 很棒
How was it? - So great.
他在台上偷偷对我说 我的裙子很漂亮
He whispered to me from the stage that he liked the dress.
然后贝蒂今早来电♥话♥
And then, this morning, Betty called me,
叫我周五出席广播演讲会
and she invited me to his radio address on Friday.
有效吧? - 你又说对了
So it worked? - You were right again.
我兴奋得都快要疯了
And now, predictably, I'm a basket case.
我们已很久没单独在一起了
I haven't been alone with him in forever.
现在我又能走进那幢大楼去见他了
And now, I get to just walk back into that building and see him.
怎么了?
What?
没什么 只是...
Nothing. It's just...
那是一场广播演讲会
It's a radio address.
而且
And...
那里到时候会有很多人
...there'll be 15 Tom, Dick and Harrys there.
我只是...
I just, I...
不想让你期望过高
I don't want you to expect too much.
不 只要他叫我去 肯定能单独相处 别担心
No, if he's inviting me, it's to be with me alone. Don't worry.
今晚你来帮我参谋一下服饰吧?
Why don't you come over tonight and help me decide what to wear?
我最近很忙
I am swamped.
海岸警卫队训练中心要举办联名会
This, um, JCOC tour of the Coast Guard Training Center is...
好吧
Okay.
怎么了? -我本以为你会很兴奋
What? - I guess I just thought you'd be more excited.
没错
I am.
我是很兴奋
I'm excited.
很棒 - 我走了
It's great. - Okay.
葆拉 大部分美国人都认为这里有政♥治♥目的
Paula, most Americans believe there's political purpose here.
你周围的那些人
That you're working with people...
都很希望克♥林♥顿♥能早日下台
...who very much want to see Bill Clinton out of office.
完全不是这样的
That's not it at all.
我只想告诉大家事情的真♥相♥
I'm telling the truth about what happened,
只有上了法庭 才会真♥相♥大白
and if I can get to trial, the truth will come out.
这也会让美国总统极为难堪
Don't you think this has created a huge embarrassment
难道你不这样认为吗?
for the president of the United States?
你要知道 做错事的不是我
You know, I didn't do this.
是他对我做了错事
He's the one that did something to me.
他是咎由自取
He put himself here.
葆拉 发觉你已大变样了
Paula, I see you've had a makeover.
这牙套戴了多久了?
How long have you had the braces?
我已经好久没有那么自豪过了
I don't know that I have ever been that proud.
当年帕科在帕萨迪纳获团体最佳奖
Not even when Paco won Best in Group at Pasadena.
或在锡尔弗贝夺魁 我都没那么自豪过
Not even when he won Best in Show at Silver Bay.
这我可不知道 苏茜
Oh, I don't know, Susie.
但我知道
Well, I do know.
你很了不起
You were great.
从来没人当面夸我了不起
I don't think anybody's ever looked at me and said I was great.
他们是熟视无睹
Then they weren't really looking.
时间到了
Okay, time to wrap it up.
我们走 你不来也没事
Let's go! We don't need you to move in.
先生 一切已就绪
Sir, they're ready for you.
杰姬
Uh, Jackie,
给我喝点水
can I get some water?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
各位好
Hello, everybody.
都请坐吧
Sit down, please. Sit down.
试一下
Testing.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你好 苏茜
Hi, Susie.
试一下 正常吗?
Testing. Okay?
可以了吗?
We ready?
早上好
Good morning.
今天我要谈的是 必须采取何种措施
Today I want to talk about what we must do to strengthen
才能让毒品远离我们的民众
our effort to keep drugs away from our neighborhoods
不再危害我们的孩子
and out of our children's lives.
我们首先要杜绝毒品入境...
First, we must find drugs before they reach our borders and...
先生?
Sir?
是的 好的
Yes. Okay.
好了
Okay.
来吧
Come.
看看你
Look at you.
很久没看到这个笑脸了
Boy, have I missed that smile.
你不会知道的
You have no idea.
谢谢你的礼物
Thanks for all the neat gifts.
我也想给你一些小礼物
Uh, I got you a couple of little things.
我的天 它真漂亮
Oh, my God. It's gorgeous.
这是帽针
It's a hat pin.
你戴帽子的时候很可爱
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表