剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Did anything else happen between you?
接吻过后 我们的举动就更亲热了
And we were more... physically intimate after that.
那是什么意思?
And what do you mean by that?
在那天 你替总统实施口♥交♥了吗?
On that occasion, did you perform oral sex on the president?
天哪 这太令人难堪了
God, this is embarrassing.
你放心 我们不会老问这个的
I assure you we won't be dwelling on this.
是的
Yes, I did.
上帝啊
Jesus.
还有其他亲昵举动发生吗?
Was there any other physical intimacy performed?
只是口♥交♥而已
Everything up to oral sex.
接下来
Now, to avoid you...
为了让你避免重述肌肤之亲的行为
...having to go into each subsequent act of physical intimacy,
我们将呈现一份清单
we'll introduce what we have marked...
名为“莫·莱证据7”
...as Exhibit ML-7.
96年1月7日: 幽会-傍晚时分
约45钟-书房♥卫生间
-肌肤相亲 包括口♥交♥
清单上的内容均是你提供的吗?
Did you provide all the information listed on this chart?
是的
Yes, I did.
这里所写的
This details...
你与克♥林♥顿♥总统的每一次性接触
...each of your sexual encounters with President Clinton.
在你看来 是否全部准确无误?
To the best of your knowledge, is it all accurate?
虽然我已无地自容 但是 都准确
Yes. I want to hide under this table, but yes.
莱温斯基女士 在你和总统的关系里
Ms. Lewinsky, did your relationship with the president
是否含有...
have a...
...与性无关的内容?
...non-sexual component?
有 -你能向陪审团描述一下吗?
Yes, it did. - Could you describe that for the grand jury?
当然可以
Sure, um...
我们不光是...
It was more than just...
我们在一起时很愉快
We enjoyed being with each other.
他... 我们会讲笑话
He'd... we would tell jokes,
会讲述各自的童年和现在
talk about our childhoods, current events.
有时我们...
Sometimes we'd just...
我们会很深情
Um, we'd just be affectionate.
他会缕开我脸上的头发
He'd push my hair out of my face.
回想起这些...
I think back on it and...
他总能让我笑得很开心
he always made me smile when I was with him.
更多的时候...
It was a lot of...
他就是我的阳光
He was sunshine.
能暂停一下吗?
We okay for a break?
十分钟够吗?
Yeah, ten minutes?
休息十分钟 各位
Ten minutes, everyone.
看了你的书面证词 我要问你一个问题
Moving through your affidavit here, let me ask you a question.
第八行写道:
Paragraph eight begins,
“我和总统之间从未有过性关系”
"I have never had a sexual relationship with the president."
这正确吗?
Is that true?
不正确 -好
No. - Okay,
那么接下来我自然要问
so the next logical follow-up is:
你当时甘冒违法的风险来说谎
why were you willing to say something false
这是为什么?
under penalty of perjury?
我当时觉得这是我的私事 与他人无关
I did not think my private relationship was anyone's business.
没人叫我撒谎 包括总统在内 没人
No one asked me to lie... not the president, not anyone.
我这么做...
I made that decision.
是自己决定的
By myself.
我不得不说 我不该那样
And I wish I hadn't, to put it mildly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 陪审团要问你几个问题
Now, the grand jury has some questions for you.
好的
Okay.
你和总统是否谈论过
Did you and the president ever talk about...
如果有人问起 要否认这层关系?
...denying the relationship if anyone asked about it?
我是主动要否认的 我一直对他这么说
I offered that on my own. I always told him I would deny it.
你为何留着那条裙子?
Why did you keep that stained black dress?
那条蓝裙子 -对
It's a blue dress. - Blue.
请回答
Answer the question, please.
我的衣服有很多
Well, I have a lot of
我不经常拿去干洗
clothes, and so I don't usually dry-clean things
总要拖到想穿时才会去洗
until I'm going to wear them again.
我不知道你们是怎样的
Like, I don't know how you guys are,
但我的脏外衣...
but you have clothes to dry-clean
...都堆在衣柜里
and you kind of keep them in your closet until you
然后想穿时再一起拿去干洗
dry-clean them all together when you need them.
我可能...
And now I feel like I'm talking about
...把洗衣服的程序说得太唠叨了一点
dry-cleaning too much and the process around dry-cleaning.
另外 那条裙子...
Anyway, with that dress...
我本来是想再穿的
I was going to wear it again
但当我告诉琳达时
and when I told Linda that,
她说我穿着显胖
she told me I looked heavy in it.
所以我最后就没去穿它
Um, so I-I never ended up wearing it again.
因此 也没去洗它
Ergo I never cleaned it.
这个回答可以吗?
Does that answer your question?
莱温斯基女士 对于你和总统的关系
Ms. Lewinsky, did your mother ever discourage
你母亲劝阻过你吗?
your relationship with the president?
劝阻过
Yes.
那你为何还要继续?
Well, then, what kept it going?
我爱上他了
I fell in love.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你说你的感觉就像是在恋爱
You said you felt you were in a real relationship.
是动了真情
A real connection.
对 -而他是个有妇之夫
Yes. - With this married man.
是的
Yes.
报纸上说 你以前也谈过一次恋爱
It's been in the papers you had a relationship before.
和这次一样 对方也是有妇之夫
Similar to this, a married man.
凯特和安迪在电视上的讲话
The way Kate and Andy Bleiler made it seem on TV,
是完全不准确的
it's not entirely accurate.
如果你想说这个...
I-If that's the part that you're, um...
我只知道
The only part I know is that
他是个有妇之夫 他有家庭
he was a married man and had a family.
对
Yes.
我知道 总统也是如此
Like I know about the president.
你想让我们相信你所说的话
We're asked to trust your version of events,
但看起来你来华盛顿寻找的是婚外恋
but it seems you arrived in D.C. and sought out...
那是建立在谎言和欺骗之上的恋情
...an affair based on deception and lies.
你不觉得这是错误的吗?
Did you not believe that this was wrong?
我的目的...
My intention...
我来华府是想重新开始生活
when I came to Washington was to start over.
我不想再爱上有妇之夫
I did not want to have another affair with a married man
因为这很痛苦
because it was horrible.
我不知道我为何又会这样
And I don't know why I did it again.
我只知道我又这样了
I just know that I did it again.
我知道大家都认为这是错误的 我也这么认为
And I know a lot of people think that's wrong, and so do I.
我也知道...
I know...
自己身上有许多毛病需要纠正
there's a lot of work I need to do on myself.
我之所以问这个
I just feel I had to...
是因为我们大家都很困惑
...ask the question because a lot of us are confused.
我不困惑 -这太无礼了
I'm not. - No need to be rude.
没关系
It's okay.
其实我真的很感谢...
In a way, I really, I really appreciate
...你想了解我的思想
you asking me where I'm coming from,
因为别人只关心我惹的事
'cause most people just assume when it comes to me, so...
所以 你的问题我很重视
Um, I really respect your question
也很感谢你说的话
and I appreciate what you're saying.
很遗憾没法称呼你
Whatever your name is.
莱温斯基女士
Ms. Lewinsky...
你们可以叫我莫妮卡吗?
Can you, can you guys call me Monica?
允许他们叫我莫妮卡吗?
Are-are they allowed to call me Monica?
你允许就行
If you say so.
可以
Sure.
我才25岁 所以...
I'm just 25. Please.
不管你是几岁 你终究还是莱温斯基女士
But you'll be Ms. Lewinsky whether you're 25 or 28 or...
没结婚就不是女士
Not when I get married.
莫妮卡
Monica,
你还爱着总统吗?
do you still love the president?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表