剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
工作的事有消息吗 ?
Any news on the job front?
没有 我刚从商场回来
No, but I just got back from the mall,
给你买♥♥了盒磁带 你可以开始健身了
and I bought you a mixtape to kick-start your workout plan.
上面全是老歌♥ 我想你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it 'cause it's songs from your generation.
有些什么歌♥?
What songs?
《小道秘闻》 - 还有呢?
"Heard it Through the Grapevine." - Okay.
《为了爱 别这样》 -还有呢?
"Stop! In the Name of Love." - Okay.
你喜欢这些歌♥吗? -不喜欢
Do you like any of those songs? - No, Monica, I don't.
喂
Hello.
你怎么样?
Hey, what's happening?
和你分手后 一切正常
You mean in the hour since I saw you? Nothing.
就是路况极度糟糕
Just my hellacious commute.
太惨了
Ugh. I'm sorry.
露华浓联♥系♥你了吗?
Did you hear from Revlon?
没有 估计没戏了
Of course not. It's probably not gonna happen.
那你要给大混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥
Well, then, Monica, you have to call the big creep
给他施施压 -我会的
and hold his feet to the fire. - I know. I'll try.
只是这几天很难打通他的电♥话♥
It's just, he's been hard to get on the phone these days.
喂 - 今天过得怎么样?
Hi. -Hi. How was your day?
我也说不清
Well, I don't know.
我有电♥话♥进来 -稍后再联♥系♥
Hold on. I'm getting another call. - Call me back.
我快饿死了
I'm so hungry, I could die.
明天只吃香蕉和牛奶吗
Well, tomorrow is bananas and milk, right?
是啊
Ugh. Yes.
要是能熬过香蕉牛奶日
Well, if you can get by banana/milk day,
这事你就成功了
boy, have you got this thing licked.
然后是连吃两天甜菜根?
Then isn't it two straight days of beets?
我讨厌甜菜根 我可不吃
Oh, I'm off beets. I won't do beets.
妈妈 我们家现在需要两条电♥话♥线
Mom, we need two lines. No one can call me anymore.
莫妮卡 我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
Monica. I was just about to call you.
又他妈是莫妮卡
Fucking Monica again.
别说脏话 艾莉森
Language, Allison.
我绝不相信他现在没有外遇
I don't believe for one second he's not having an affair.
你觉得会是谁?
Who do you think he's seeing?
空姐黛比 当然还有史翠珊
Uh, Debbie the stewardess. And of course there's Streisand.
她越老越漂亮了
She gets prettier as she gets older.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
她每次都说他很忙
I just keep calling, and she says that he's working,
我知道这是谎话
but I know that's not true.
好在你是个意志坚强的人
It's a good thing you're a glutton for punishment.
我累了 我得睡了
I'm exhausted. I'm gonna go to bed.
这话十五分钟前你就说过
You said that 15 minutes ago.
但我现在真的想睡了
I know, but now I'm really gonna go to bed.
好吧
Okay.
睡吧
Go to bed.
我明天一早就得起来
I have to be up so early.
我也困死了
Oh, my God, I have to go to sleep.
我也是
Me, too. Me, too.
琳达?
Linda?
在
Yeah.
一切都该结束了
This all has to end.
是的
It really does.
莫妮卡
Monica.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
比尔·理查森突然联♥系♥了我
Out of nowhere, I get a call from Bill Richardson.
他是驻联♥合♥国♥大使 -我知道
He's our ambassador for the United Nations. - Uh, I know.
是真的吗?
Are you serious?
听说我想去纽约找工作
He heard I was looking for a job in New York,
他想和我聊聊
and he wants to sit down with me.
做联♥合♥国♥工作人员?
About working on his U.N. Staff?
那太棒了
Well, that's fabulous.
可我想去露华浓 为何没回音?
I want to work at Revlon. What happened to that?
可能露华浓没戏了 联♥合♥国♥更好
Maybe Revlon's a no-go. This is even better.
不好
No,
除了在纽约 那里和国防部没啥区别
it's not. It'll be like working at the Pentagon,but in New York.
你可以告诉理查森你想做什么工作
You can talk to Bill Richardson about what you'd want to do there.
这就好比要我去坚果店
That's like saying if I walk into a nut store,
坚果可以随便挑
I can say what nuts I want.
问题是我不喜欢吃坚果
Well, I don't want any nuts, and I don't fucking like nuts.
去他妈的坚果大礼包
So big fucking deal that I can have the nuts.
莫妮卡
Monica,
这是好事
this is very positive.
总统显然打了不少电♥话♥
Clearly the president made some calls.
但没有一个是给我的
Not to me. I didn't get a call.
你怎么回事?
What's wrong?
琳达 你根本不会知道
Linda, you have no idea how hurt I am
回不了白宫 我有多伤心
that I am not going back to the White House.
莫妮卡 我已听你倾诉了几个月
Monica, I have listened to you for months.
你现在并不开心
You're not happy.
接受这份工作
Take the job.
至少它能让你在纽约开始新的生活
At least as a start. It'll get you to New York.
琳达 我俩同处一城他都懒得见我
Linda, he won't even see me when I'm in the same city
还说什么这样更好
as him, and he says that it'll be better when he's out of office
等他空闲时会来纽约见我
and that we're going to get together in New York,
他完全是在胡扯
but he is full of shit.
就算他不是在胡扯
And on the tiny chance that he is not full of shit,
我也得等上两年才能再见到他
well, then, great. I have to wait two years to see him.
琳达 我不想去
Linda, I don't want to go.
我的披萨来了 我好难过 不说了
Oh, great. That's my pizza. I'm a wreck. I got to go.
搞什么啊?
What is this?
喂
Hello.
他给我来电♥话♥了
Guess what. He called.
那好啊
Great.
而且态度特别好
Yeah, and he was so nice,
他说我不是非得去联♥合♥国♥不可
and he said I don't have to take the U.N. Job
他说理查森是个好人
and that Bill Richardson is just a good person for me to know
他还说会给弗农打电♥话♥
and that he's going to call Vernon
了解那边的进展
and see what's going on on his end.
所以我心情好多了
So I feel so much better.
我也知道 我必须要去纽约
No, I know. I just need to make peace with New York.
我只是特别害怕要和他分别
I just get so freaked out at the idea of saying goodbye to him.
你说 圣诞派对我要去吗?
Do you think I should go to the Christmas party?
我去问问贝蒂
Maybe I should ask Betty.
我是否应向贝蒂道个歉?
Oh, God, I owe Betty an apology, don't I?
你为什么要向她道歉?
Why would you owe Betty anything?
因为我很过分
Because I was a nightmare.
我居然冲着她咆哮
I mean, I can't believe I screamed at her.
那就随便你了
You know what? Do what you want.
为何你的腔调...?
Okay. Why do you sound...?
因为我受够了 莫妮卡
Because, Monica, I've had it.
你一会儿为理查森的来电又哭又闹
One minute, you're crying about getting a call from our U.N.Amb,
声讨这些坏人是如何地伤害你
saying how much these terrible people have hurt you.
一会儿却又欣喜若狂
And the next minute, you're ecstatic and saying...
说要去道歉
...you owe Betty an apology.
你怎么会那么生气? -拜托你
Why are you being so intense? -Do me a favor.
别再给我打这些没完没了的癫狂电♥话♥了
Take your delirium and your incessant phone calls and this...
去向别人倾诉你那变♥态♥的处境吧
...whole sick situation and foist it on someone else.
去向你妈妈 向你朋友诉苦吧
Your mom, your friends, not me.
琳达 你到底怎么...?
Linda, what is going...?
琳达 我知道你在听
Linda, I know you're listening to this.
我不懂你为什么这么生气 接电♥话♥吧
I'm still not sure why you're so mad at me. Can you pick up?
我会一直打下去的 这你知道
You've met me, right? You know I'm just going to keep calling.
琳达 我是露茜安
Linda, it's Luciann.
那事怎么样了? 别让我老等着
What's going on? Don't keep me waiting.
糟了
No.
培根办公室
Ken Bacon's office.
是我
It's me.
琳达 你来电♥话♥我真高兴
Linda, I'm so glad you called.
你为何这么小声?
Why are you whispering?
我刚才因为打了个私人电♥话♥被批评了
Oh, because I got in trouble earlier for making a personal call.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表