剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
You always look so cute wearing your hats.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很喜欢
I love it.
这个先不忙着打开
And you can open this one later.
不 你送我的东西 我就想立马打开
No, if you got it for me, I want to open it in front of you.
《草叶集》
沃尔特·惠特曼著
在我眼里
My whole life,
没什么书可以与这本书相提并论
I've never come across any book quite as marvelous as this one.
你看过吗? -只看过《自我之歌♥》
Have you read it?- Uh, only "Song of Myself."
你应该全部看一遍
You should read the whole thing.
对我来说 它真的很特别
It's-it's really special to me.
还有你
And you...
对我来说也很特别
are really special to me.
永远别忘了这一点
Don't ever forget that.
我一直很难过
It's been hard.
因为不能来这里 不能和你促膝交谈
You know, not... not being here, not getting to really talk.
有件事我觉得很可笑
You know what I find funny?
在众人眼里
You know, people look at me,
我这个人非常乐观 口音浓重
and they see this upbeat guy with this accent,
深受妇女爱戴
who is a friend to women,
酷爱芝士汉堡
can't say no to a cheeseburger.
他们认为我很软弱
And they think I'm soft.
金里奇这样认为
Gingrich thought so.
布♥什♥也这样认为
Bush thought so.
当年就连我继父也这样认为
And so did my stepdaddy, at first.
我告诉你
Let me tell you,
选举日的两周前
two weeks before this Election Day,
我在迈阿密
I was in Miami, 'cause damn it
因为佛罗里达是成败的关键
if I weren't gonna get Florida this time.
然而民调显示 我领先多尔20个百分点
And a poll comes out, has me beating Dole by 20 points.
民调固然不错 但我没戏可唱了
I mean, I've been polling well, but this was game over.
知道我什么感受吗
You know what I felt, Monica,
我当时坐在酒店里看着民调报道
as I sat there in that hotel looking at that poll?
气得暴跳如雷
I was fucking furious.
因为它再也不是一场搏斗了
Because it took away any notion of a fight.
而我却喜欢搏斗 很喜欢
And I love to fight. I love it.
这是我人生中最后一次竞选
This was the last campaign of my life,
却没法搏斗
and it was done.
不可思议
It's weird.
我当时好想一个人出去走走
You know, I-I wanted to go for a walk alone,
当然 一个人是不可能的
but of course, I can never be alone,
所以 保镖开着车带我去逛迈阿密市区
so Secret Service drove me around downtown Miami.
我们在一家小书店门口停下
And-and we stopped in this little bookshop.
我在一排书架前 看到了这本惠特曼的书
And I looked over on a shelf, and I saw that Whitman.
我就想到了你
And I thought of you.
所以你千万别以为
So, don't you dare, for one minute,
我没叫你来这里...
believe the reason you haven't been asked to come visit is...
...是因为我不想你
...'cause I didn't want it.
我今天一看见你
You know, the moment I saw you today,
就想尽快和你单独在一起
I wanted to get you in here alone as fast as I could.
大选已经结束
The election is over.
我只是不想过于迷恋你
I just don't want to get addicted to you,
也不想让你这样
and I don't want you to get addicted to me.
太晚了 - 不 莫妮卡
Too late. -No, Monica.
那些人曾经伤害过你
I think about all these guys who have hurt you,
我很担心... -不用担心我
and I, and I worry... - Don't worry about me.
我们必须非常小心
We have to be really careful.
你是琳达·特里普?
Are you Linda Tripp?
是的
Maybe.
我是《新闻周刊》华府分社的伊西科夫
I'm Michael Isikoff. I cover Washington for Newsweek.
我认识你 我曾在西厢工作过
I know who you are. I used to work in the West Wing...
大家都怕接你的电♥话♥ -是吗?
people were afraid of your calls. - Really?
你来干啥?
What are you doing here?
想问你几个问题
Wanted to ask you a few questions.
开门见山吧
Let's put our cards on the table.
你是冲着我的工作项目来的
You're trying to do an expos on my program.
什么项目?-联民会
What program? - JCOC.
联民关系会议
Joint Civilian Orientation Conference.
不 我不是为此事来的
No. No, that's not why I'm here.
你认识凯瑟琳·威利这个女人吗?
Do you know a woman named Kathleen Willey?
她最近把那件事告诉了我
I spoke to her recently. She told me about the incident.
它与总统有关
With the president.
你想了解得更具体些
You'll need to be more specific.
我曾在白宫高层工作了许多年
I worked at the White House for many years at a very high level.
明白
Okay.
凯瑟琳告诉我说
Kathleen told me she was subjected to...
总统曾向她提出过不正当的性要求
...an unwanted sexual advance from the president.
她说曾告诉过你 你能证实她讲的事
She said she told you about it, and you can back up her story.
这是她说的吗?
That's what she said?
我能证实她讲的事?
That I would back up her story?
说得不准确吗?
Is that not accurate?
我不懂为何有人会去关注凯瑟琳
I can't imagine why anyone would care about Kathleen.
因为她很有可能会卷入琼斯的诉讼案
Because she might become part of the Paula Jones case.
她的律师会谈到总统的行为方式
Her lawyers will argue that he has a pattern of behavior.
这事不值得关注
This isn't a story.
请你至少告诉我 这事是否发生过?
Can you at least tell me, did something happen?
我说过 我得先和凯瑟琳谈
I told you. I have to talk to Kathleen.
谈完后能给我打电♥话♥吗?这是我的名片
Will you call me after you do? Here's my card.
你可以... -我知道怎么找你
You can reach me at the... - I know how to reach you.
好吧
Okay.
就这样
All right.
有一个好故事
There's a bigger story.
比这个劲爆多了
Much bigger than this.
你找错了对象
You're barking up the wrong tree.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表