剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我要睡了
I just want to go to sleep.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
今天我们就到这里 谢谢观看
Well, that's gonna do it for us. We thank you for watching.
我们明晚11点再见
We're back again tomorrow night at 11:00.
我... 我们可以看这个吗?
I don't... Um, should we watch this?
当然能看 谁来扮演莫妮卡?
Of course. Who's gonna play Monica?
希望他们别丑♥化♥她
I hope they're fair to her.
是办公室幽会的场景
It'll be her and Bill in the office.
闭嘴 安静
Oh, stop it. Shush.
弗吉尼亚州 五角市
丽思·卡尔顿酒店
1998年1月13日
你好 我来见一个朋友
Hi. I'm meeting a friend here.
姓名 -莫妮卡·莱温斯基
Your name? -Monica Lewinsky.
噢 对
Oh, yes.
这边请 特里普女士已在等你 -好
Right this way. Ms. Tripp is already here. -Okay.
莫妮卡
Monica.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基 -你好
Monica Lewinsky. -Hi.
你还是别看这个了 -不
Okay, you shouldn't watch this. -No, no.
这很搞笑
It's funny.
两位女士要喝点什么?
What can I, uh, get you two lovely ladies to drink
我要喝巴杰酒
I'll have a Bartles & Jaymes.
给我来杯红玛丽酒和两节5号♥电池
I'll have a Bloody Mary and two AA batteries.
前白宫实习生莫妮卡·莱温斯基
So, former White House intern Monica Lewinsky,
我很喜欢和你交谈...
I enjoyed talking to you la...
还没睡?
You're still up?
嗯
Mm.
这酒是你五年前买♥♥来做蛋糕的吧?
Is that the brandy you bought,five years ago to make a cake?
白兰地不会过期
Brandy doesn't expire.
你不高兴吗?
Are you okay?
不高兴?
Why?
你是说那个电视节目?
The thing on TV? Oh.
我没不高兴
I'm fine.
你知道小时候那些调皮的同学叫我什么吗?
You know what the popular kids used to call me in school?
什么?
Mm?
古斯
Gus.
11年级时他们一直这样取笑我
It was a running joke my-my whole junior year.
有人问我原因 我都假装不知道
People would ask me why and I'd pretend I didn't know,
其实我知道
but I did.
我一直都知道
I knew the whole time.
古斯·约翰逊是个著名的篮球运动员
Gus Johnson was a big famous basketball player.
一个巨大的男人
A gigantic man.
真讨厌 -不
That's horrible. -No,
我一辈子都在被人取笑
the point is, I've been teased my whole life.
我无所谓
I can take it.
没有关系
Doesn't matter.
艾莉森
Allison.
天哪 真难喝
Oh, God, that's disgusting.
味道和咳嗽药差不多
It's basically Robitussin.
是的
Yeah.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你 没事的 -知道
I love you. It's gonna be okay. -Okay.
这是前白宫实习生莱温斯基的律师
The attorney for former White House intern Monica Lewinsky,
威廉·金斯伯格
William Ginsburg.
欢迎 -谢谢
Welcome. -Thank you.
要是没有莱温斯基 斯塔尔能起诉吗?
Does Ken Starr have a case without your client?
这个问题你只能去问斯塔尔本人了
Well, I'm afraid you're gonna have to ask Ken Starr that question.
斯塔尔及其手下
What Ken Starr and his prosecutors did
对莱温斯基采取的手段是很不道德的
to Monica Lewinsky is completely unethical.
他们用坐牢来威胁这位24岁的姑娘
They threatened this 24-year-old woman with jail time,
其实真正该担心会坐牢的...
when it is, in fact, they who should really be concerned...
...正是他们
...about going to jail.
我没和他们进行什么正儿八经的谈判
I'm not involved in any sort of tense negotiations whatsoever.
我们只是在等
We're just waiting for Ken Starr's office to call and make
如果他们真的开出条件想谈 会来找我的
some sort of an offer, if indeed they intend to make one.
我昨天给独检办打过电♥话♥...
I had a phone call with, uh, Ken Starr's office yesterday.
你好 法官
Judge. Hi.
没想到周日你会...
Never heard from you on a Sunday before...
我做完礼拜就来了
Yeah, I came in after worship.
莱温斯基的协议谈得怎么样了?
The Lewinsky agreement-- what's the status?
谈好了 她和律师都签字了
All good. She signed, her counsel signed.
我们签了吗?
Have we signed?
还没 我本打算明天来让你签
Uh, no. I was gonna have you sign tomorrow.
要不我现在就拿来 -我不想签
I can bring it by now... -I'm not signing a darn thing.
什么? -我不想豁免她了
What's that? -I'm not giving her immunity.
金斯伯格似乎正在违背信仰准则
Ginsburg appears to be breaking the laws of metaphysics,
他在电视上夸夸其谈 其用意很明显
gloating on every single Sunday show. I know what's he doing.
他在向总统暗示
He's signaling to the president...
她不会和盘托出的
...that she isn't going to tell us anything.
法官 我们承诺过 这个不能反悔...
Judge, we gave our word. We can't go back on...
我已决定了 取消协议
I've made up my mind. No deal.
可以 再见
That's okay. Bye.
媒体已经轰动了五天
It's been five news cycles.
我知道
I know.
周二晚上要发表国情咨文
State of the Union is Tuesday night.
我已告诉了内阁
I spoke to the whole cabinet,
还有两院的首脑 他们都支持我
leadership in both houses. They have my back.
因为他们了解斯塔尔的底细
Well, they understand who Starr is and what he's doing,
但公众不了解
but the public doesn't.
这事别老让人家替你说 要你自己说
We can't rely on surrogates. It needs to be you.
要让公众亲耳听到比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的话
The people want to hear from Bill Clinton.
你要是老不露面
I mean, he's in there, somewhere.
老让公众去猜测或期待
I assume. I hope.
我们就会前功尽弃
We could lose everything that we have fought for.
现在我们只能正面迎战
The only way we do this is we meet it head-on.
你要当众否认 把这堆垃圾扔回给斯塔尔
You deny it and you throw it back at Starr like the garbage it is.
这要怎么做?
What are my options?
麦柯里是这样建议的
You know, you-you listen to McCurry,
做一次全国性的电视直播讲话
he wants me to do a live TV address to the nation.
麦柯里就爱出些怪点子 这不奇怪
Okay, that's another C-plus idea from McCurry. Who's surprised?
我们不能让斯塔尔有机可乘
We are not gonna give Starr that power.
那要怎么做?
So what do we do?
锡德和我有个想法
Sid and I have a plan.
琼斯的律师所发出的证人传票
It was subpoenas from lawyers for Paula Jones...
却扯出了莱温斯基事件的内♥幕♥
...that led to all these revelations about Lewinsky.
今天 克♥林♥顿♥的律师...
Today, Mr. Clinton's lawyer, Robert Bennett, -
喂?
Hello?
...克♥林♥顿♥的敌人想利用琼斯一案
...Clinton enemies are using the Jones case...
来搞垮总统
...to destroy the president.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
她签了字
She signed it.
你也签了字
You signed it.
他们不能这样
They can't do this to us.
为什么会这样?
Why is this happening?
...公众舆♥论♥对此特别敏感
...incredibly sensitive to public opinion.
你们的想法 很多事情 似乎...
As for what you are thinking, many things, it seems...
他们都来了
They're all in there.
你对他们放出诱饵了吗?
You told them to expect something?
对一个课余计划的活动来说
You'll find a bigger-than-normal crowd
记者的人数是异常超多的 -好
for an event about after-school programs. -All right.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥今天上午要为学生举办一个活动
The first lady is set to host an event on childcare this morning.
但我们听说总统也要出席...
However, we have just been told the president is...
妈妈 快来看
Mom, get in here.
...这是出人意料的
...A surprise appearance.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢 上午好
Thank you. Good morning.
欢迎来到白宫
Welcome to the White House.
我特别开心的是
I'm especially glad to see in the audience
这里有那么多人那么关心孩子的教育问题
so many people who care so much about education and childcare.
今天 我还很有幸地请来了一位特殊嘉宾
Now, I am very pleased to introduce a surprise guest,
对于全美国的在职父母和工薪家庭来说
the greatest champion of working parents and working families...
他是有史以来最出色的捍卫者
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表