剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
And so, uh, do you know what the Weihnachtspyramide is?
那是最原始的圣诞金字塔
It's the original Christmas pyramid.
...圣诞小摆件
...seasonal miniatures.
拿着他的钥匙
Take his keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能谈谈吗? -稍等
Can you please talk to me? - One minute.
我先把面包配方给海伦 -琳达
Let me get Helen my stollen recipe. - Linda!
我收到了传票
I got the subpoena.
你的奶酪卷奶油太多 -现在不谈这个
Your cheese log is so creamy. - Not now, Susan.
我送你到车上
I'll walk you to your car.
"你必须前往美国地区..."
"You are commanded to appear in the United States..."
写得够吓人的
Oh. This is incredibly alarming.
对 但我想这可能对你会有好处
I know, but I've been thinking this might actually help you.
为什么对我有好处?
What? Why?
你一直很担心他们会问起我俩的事
You've been so worried about them asking you about me and Bill,
要是我先说啥也没有
and now, I'll have already said that nothing happened,
你跟着说就没事了
so you can just say the same thing.
写得真详细
It's so detailed.
居然提到了帽针
The hat pin?
他们有情报
They have intel.
知道这事的 只有我最好的朋友 我妈妈...
The only people that know are my closest friends, my mom...
但她根本不了解细节
but she doesn't even know any details...
还有比尔和你
but she doesn't even know any details--
莫妮卡 肯定是有人在告密
Well, Monica, somebody has told them something.
我谢谢你
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
最近我时时刻刻都在想这事
You think I haven't been torturing myself about that?
难道我为此苦恼得还不够?
That I haven't fucking stopped thinking about that?
但我会否认的 这事很快会结束 懂吗?
But I am going to deny it, and it'll be over, okay?
我明天就去签书面证词
So I'm gonna sign that affidavit tomorrow,
你也去写一份口径一致的证词
and you are gonna sign one that matches mine,
这样我俩就没事了
and then we're both gonna be off the hook.
你在听吗?
Hello?
真不敢相信它快要结束了
I can't believe it's almost over.
什么?
What?
圣诞节啊
Christmas.
你靠近它的每一步都是在走向结束
The closer you get, the nearer you are to the end.
我得回去了
I should get back.
苏珊可能已把奶酪卷全吃完了
Susan has probably consumed my entire cheese log.
请她来是个错误
Inviting her was a misstep.
琳达 求你了 -我理解 你很担心
Linda, please. - I understand that you're worried.
我也是
I am worried, too.
但我必须先要和律师谈一谈
But I need to talk to my lawyer before I do anything.
圣诞快乐 莫妮卡
Merry Christmas, Monica.
这事你和总统说了吗?-我联♥系♥不上他
Did you tell the president about this? - I couldn't reach him.
看来是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
他们很可能会重点关注两个问题
They're probably going to focus on two questions.
你是否和总统有性关系?
Did you have sex with the president?
没有
No.
他是否有过这个要求?
Did he ever ask for it?
那就没什么可担心的
Then I don't see any cause for alarm.
你只需递交书面证词就行
You'll just submit an affidavit saying nothing happened,
他们不会让你出庭作证的
and they won't make you testify in person.
但他们是怎么知道我的?
But how did they even know my name?
第三页上说 要我交出他送的一切
And on page three, it says to turn over anything he's given you,
包括帽针
including hat pins.
他们怎么知道他给过我帽针?
How could they have known that he gave me a hat pin?
弗兰克·卡特是位出色的律师
Frank Carter is a great lawyer.
你去找他 让他帮你起草证词
I'll introduce you. He'll help you with the affidavit.
你能把这事告诉总统吗?
Can you please tell the president about this?
我一定会告诉他 莫妮卡
Yeah, I'll make sure he knows, but, Monica,
你不会有事
you'll be okay.
签了这个 就等于你已宣誓确认:
So, by signing this, you're affirming under oath
你认为
that you can think of no reason why...
原告葆拉·琼斯没理由来获取你的信息
...the plaintiff, Paula Jones, would seek information from you,
另外 你和克♥林♥顿♥总统...
and that you've never had a sexual relationship...
...也从未有过性关系
...with President Clinton.
没错 - 很好
That's right. - Good.
在这里签名
John Hancock right here.
让我猜猜这是什么
Wow. Wonder what this is.
我确实需要这个东西 我需要它
Oh, I actually needed one of these. I needed one of these.
是的 因为你需要锻炼了
You do, because you really need to practice.
你实在... - 对
You're really, um... - Okay.
你篮球太差 -你又没见我玩过
You suck at basketball. - You never even watch me play.
我可比你强多了 -你开玩笑?
I‘m way better than you. - Not at all. Are you kidding me?
哇 这个真可爱 我喜欢 -确实可爱
Oh, this is really cute. I like this. - Yeah, it is cute.
是吧? - 是的 很可爱
Right? Isn't it? - Yeah, very cute.
莱温斯基来电
你好 这里是琳达 瑞安和艾莉森的家
Hi. You've reached the home of Linda, Ryan And Allison Tripp.
我们现在都不在 有事请留言
We're not available to take your call. Please leave a message.
你好
Hey.
我就想对你说一声圣诞快乐
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, and, um,
还想和你谈谈
I just... I just want to talk
聊聊天
about everything.
想听的话
And, uh...
我们见一面吧
see if you made a decision.
就这些
Okay, uh,
请随时联♥系♥我
please just... just call me any time.
孩子 别打到眼睛了
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.Y
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
莫妮卡 你曾与我们一起走遍全球
Monica, you traversed the globe with our team.
你兢兢业业 工作出色
You worked all hours, you did a great job,
而且你肯定是...
and you certainly have the best fashion sense...
...空军运输机上有史以来最时尚的乘客
that an Air Force C-40 aircraft has ever seen, right?
露华浓的人还不知道他们有多幸运
The folks at Revlon don't know how lucky they are.
我们会想念你的善良
We're sure gonna miss your kindness,
你的智慧 还有你开朗的精神
your keen intelligence and your bright spirit.
祝你在纽约一帆风顺
Good luck in the Big Apple, Monica.
别忘了国防部的朋友 他们都很关心你
Don't forget your friends at the DoD who care about you very much.
对不起 先生 稍等片刻
Excuse me, sir. Just one second.
喂
Hey.
你能给我打个电♥话♥吗 -可以
Can you call me back? - Yes, of course.
我老打不通 -我知道
'Cause I've been trying you and trying you. - I know.
很抱歉 -你打算怎么办?
I'm sorry. - What is your plan?
我们以后再谈这个
We can talk about all of this later.
今天我要去见我的律师
I'm actually meeting with my lawyer today.
好 那就好
Okay, good. That's good, right?
我俩还没有一起合影过
You know, we don't have a picture together.
你不喜欢拍照
You hate having your photo taken.
对 但你要走了
I know, but you're leaving.
真不敢相信
Can't believe it.
内森
Nathan?
笑一个
Okay, ladies.
琳达 请坐
Linda, please.
关于传票一事
So, your subpoena.
我写一份证词 你就不用出庭了
I can help you draft an affidavit so you won't have to testify.
毕竟你跟琼斯或总统都没什么关联
I mean, you have no connection to Paula Jones or the president.
大错特错
You're entirely wrong.
我和一个女人关系很密切
I'm quite close to a woman in the midst of...
她与克♥林♥顿♥总统有私情
...an affair with President Clinton.
为了掩盖真♥相♥ 他在露华浓给她找了份工作
And he's covering it up by getting her a job at Revlon.
她叫莫妮卡
Her name is Monica.
琼斯的律师知道这事吗?
And the Jones lawyers know this?
他们知道我了解底细
They know I know things.
我想把这些磁带交给你保管
I'd like to give these to you. For safekeeping.
我和莫妮卡的通话纪录
My calls with Monica.
你通话时录音了? 她知道吗?
You've been taping her? And does she know?
她一点也不知道 -你在哪里和她通话的?
No, she had no idea. - Where were you calling her from?
哥伦比亚特区的家里
My house in Columbia.
琳达 这可是重罪
Linda, that's a felony.
什么? -在马里兰州...
What? - You cannot...
不能私自进行电♥话♥录音
secretly tape phone calls in Maryland.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表