剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
虽然伤心痛苦 但没有被摧毁”
cast down, but not destroyed."
《哥林多后书》第四章第九段
Corinthians, chapter four, verse nine.
这是失败者的经♥文♥
That's a prayer for the defeated.
我们都不应该有挫败感
No one in this room should feel defeated. Now,
对于事关克♥林♥顿♥和白水事件的所有证据
I've asked Paul to take every piece of evidence we haveand on...
我已让保罗罗列出了一份文件
...President Clinton and Whitewater, put it all into...
我们将以此做出决定:
...one document so we can take a look and decide,
手上的证据是否足以推动弹劾
do we have enough to recommend impeachment.
不 现在还不行
No. Not-not today, not yet.
虽然已很接近
But we're close.
但我觉得还不够
This doesn't say to me it's time to shut down.
得继续
This says keep going.
杰基 已经四年了 我们都已掘地三尺
Jackie, it's been four years. We've exhausted all of our leads.
克♥林♥顿♥在做州长时就欺诈贷款
Bill Clinton committed loan fraud when he was governor,
然后还在法庭作了伪证
and then he lied about it under oath.
我们就是差一个证人
We're just one witness short of proving that.
每一项罪名都是差一个证人
Every potential crime is one witness short.
你说什么?
What'd you just say?
我们没有证人
I said we don't have it.
你是否觉得我没什么挫败感?
Do you think I don't feel like a failure, too?
放弃才是失败
We're failures if we quit.
只有我意识到这一点吗?
What am I... the only one who sees this? Huh?
你说 卡瓦诺 你觉得我们应该放弃吗?
Come on. Kavanaugh, huh? You don't think we should just quit?
我从来不说“放弃”这词
I never like to take "No" For an answer,
但确实也是无路可走了 杰基
but, Jackie, there isn't a path forward here.
好 那么你们都他妈的想放弃了
Oh, great. Okay, so you all want to fucking fold.
杰基 别激动 -抱歉 法官
Jackie, please. -I'm sorry, Judge.
我在这个房♥间里看到的是成功
I look around this room, and I see success.
他们说这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
They said we were on a partisan witch hunt,
但我们是真的找出了他们的罪行
but we found real wrongdoing. Because of us,
因此 阿肯色州长被迫辞职
the governor of Arkansas had to resign,
我们还对克♥林♥顿♥的亲信们...
and we achieved 12 convictions...
...成功起诉了12项控罪
...of other people around the Clintons.
但没一个供出克♥林♥顿♥夫妇的
Yeah, but none of whom would flip on Bill or Hillary.
的确如此
No, that didn't happen,
目前也没什么改观的迹象
and there's no indication that's going to change,
这就是问题所在
and that's our problem.
法官 在辛苦了那么多年后
Oh, Judge, you can't sit there...
你可不能对我说 他们是清白的
...after all this time and tell me that they're not guilty.
恰恰相反 我要很坦白地告诉你
In fact, I'll sit here and tell you candidly
我相信 克♥林♥顿♥总统绝对有罪
that I believe President Clinton is guilty as sin.
更严重的是 我还相信
Even worse, I believe, he actively
他对那些配合调查的人进行了阻挠
blocked people from cooperating in this investigation.
我相信是这样的 你们也相信是这样的
Now, I can believe that and you can believe that,
但光靠我们相信是没用的
but it doesn't matter what we believe.
要找到证据才有用
It matters what we can prove.
我们来表决吧
Let's put it to a vote.
是否有人觉得我们已经掌握了足够的证据
Does anyone here feel we have the goods to take this to the Hill,
可以让国会启动弹劾总统的动议
and recommend the impeachment of President Clinton?
总统先生
All right, Mr. President.
我们继续问其他问题吧
Let's move on to a different line of questioning.
1987年 在贝丝·库尔森的丈夫不在家时
In 1987, you repeatedly visited the home of Beth Coulson,
你曾多次去她家拜访
always while her husband was away.
你去那里是为了和贝丝幽会吗?
Was the purpose of these visits to have sex with Beth Coulson?
不是
No, it was not.
你只是碰巧去拜访她而已?
So you just happened to only visit her when she was alone?
这是在问我吗?
Are you asking me a question?
对 你能让我们相信...
Yes. Do you honestly expect us to believe...
...你们没有性关系吗?
...that that was not a sexual relationship?
我说过 我们只是朋友
I told you before, we were just friends.
还有玛丽莲·詹金斯
Let's move on to Marilyn Jo Jenkins.
在阿肯色州政♥府♥地下室里
Is it true that you met with her four times in your private
你们曾见过四次面?
basement office at the Arkansas Governor's Mansion?
胡扯
Fuck this.
总统先生 这些问题他们都会问你
Mr. President, this is what they're going to do to you.
全是胡扯
Yeah, this is horseshit.
你也要这样去问琼斯才对
You should be making a list like this for Paula Jones.
会的 下周她作证时
We are. When she sits for her deposition
我们会让她惊慌失措的
next week, she won't know what hit her.
但之后就轮到你宣誓作证了
But right after that, you're up, under oath.
得抓紧练啊
We can't delay it anymore.
肯尼迪肯定不用回答这类问题
No. I bet you Kennedy didn't have to answer this shit.
那是60年代 -对不起
Yeah, well, that was the '60s. - Excuse me.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说那是60年代
Just that... that that was the '60s.
对女人来说
Ti-Times are changing.
时代变了
For women.
你知道我有多少女部长吗?
You know how many women I have in my cabinet?
这我可一下子想不起来...
Not... off the top of... I mean, there's, um...
珍妮特·雷诺 第一位女司法部长
Janet Reno, first female attorney general.
马德琳·奥尔布赖特 第一位女国务卿
Madeleine Albright, first female secretary of state.
唐娜·沙拉拉 卫生与公共服务部长
Donna Shalala, secretary of Health and Human Services.
亚历克西丝·赫尔曼 劳工部长
Alexis Herman, secretary of Labor.
卡萝尔·布劳纳 环保署长
Carol Browner, EPA.
阿尔瓦雷斯 企管局长
Aida Alvarez, SBA.
查伦·巴尔舍夫斯基 美国贸易代表
Charlene Barshefsky, U.S. Trade rep.
珍妮特·耶伦 经济顾问委员会主席
Janet Yellen, chair of the Council of Economic Advisors.
没有人比我更支持妇女
No one supports women more than me.
喂
Hello?
你好
Hey.
吵醒你了吗 -没有
Did I wake you? - No.
我没睡着
No. It's fine. I was awake.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我很好
Um, I'm good.
我去纽约露华浓面试过了
I went to New York for my Revlon interview,
他们录取我了
and they basically offered me the job.
那太好了
Oh, that's great.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you, um...
我看了琼斯诉讼案的证人名单
I saw the witness list for the Paula Jones suit,
上面有你的名字
and your name is on it.
什么? -也没什么大不了的事
What? - It's-it's not a big deal.
只是看了心里有点伤心
It just broke my heart a little to see you there.
葆拉·琼斯?
Wait. Paula Jones.
我在证人名单上?这意味着什么?
Why would I be on the witness list? What does that mean?
这没什么意义
Oh, it doesn't mean anything.
和我说过话的女性
You know, this thing is pretty much
都有可能会上名单
every woman I've ever talked to.
我们可不光是说说话
But we've more than talked.
你可能连传票也不会收到的
You know, you-you probably won't even get a subpoena.
但要是收到了怎么办?
Okay, okay, well, but what if I do?
如果收到了传票
Well, for something like this, you know,
你也不一定非去不可
you probably wouldn't even have to show up in person.
找律师起草一份证词就可以了
You just get a lawyer to draft an affidavit.
那我要怎么说? -莫妮卡
Saying what? -Well, Monica...
你想怎么说?
...what would you want to say?
我会说 我们之间啥也没发生
I would say that nothing ever happened between us.
有什么情况的话
If anything happens...
打电♥话♥给贝蒂
you can call Betty.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能问一下吗
Can I just ask?
这个诉讼案那么麻烦
This lawsuit has caused so much trouble for you.
你为何不再次提出和解?
Why don't you just try to settle it again?
这个...
Well...
说来复杂
It's complicated.
我觉得这个好看
I mean, I think this is charming.
我不懂盘子里该放什么
Okay, I don't understand what's supposed to fit on this plate.
放饼干 - 就放一块饼干吗?
Cookies, Monica. - Like what? One single cookie?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表