剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
I don't understand what's happening or why.
什么意思?
What do you... what do you mean?
你说我是什么意思?
What do you mean, "What do I mean?"
那份恐惧感压得我分分秒秒都喘不过气来
I feel an overwhelming sense of dread every minute of every day,
你却袖手旁观
and honestly, you're not helping with that.
我懂 -你仿佛突然消失了 琳达
I know. I know. - You dropped off the face of the earth, Linda.
你打算去见律师 对吗?
You were gonna go talk to a lawyer, right?
你去了吗? -我去过了
Did that happen? - Uh, I did,
但是 一切还都悬而未决
but, it's all still very much up in the air.
那是啥意思?
Well, what does that mean?
谢谢 -女士们还需要点什么?
Thank you. - Mm. Can I get you ladies anything?
不用了
No, nothing. No, no.
请给我来杯咖啡
I'd love some coffee, please.
告诉我 你那份书面证词想怎么写
I need to know what you're thinking about your affidavit.
你依然想撒谎吗?
Are you still planning to lie?
我已签了证词
I already signed it.
漂亮
Nice.
我和他之间纯属个人私事
My thing with him was personal and private, and it has...
和葆拉·琼斯根本毫无关系
absolutely nothing to do with Paula Jones,
我也认真考虑过
and I... I really thought about it.
如果这是一件很严肃的诉讼案
And maybe if this were a... a serious lawsuit,
我的想法♥会♥不一样
I would feel differently, but I...
但这是借故炒作 我不会推波助澜 不会
I'm not helping with a publicity stunt. I'm just...I'm not, okay?
你也会有同感
And I think you would feel the same way
如果... -听着
if you would just... - Okay.
我在乎的不是葆拉
I-I'm not even concerned with her.
是我俩 -我也是
I'm concerned with us. - Me too.
有句话我必须得说
Linda, I have to say,
我一直翻来覆去地在想
I've turned this over in my mind a million times,
如果我是你 我不会说出去
and if the shoe were on the other foot, I would keep your secret.
我肯定会替你保密
I know I would do that for you.
也就是说
So...
你在宣誓下作伪证
you've lied under oath,
要我也同样如此
and you're asking me to do the same.
你怎么这个腔调? -啥意思?
Why are you saying it like that? - What do you mean?
听上去好像法律味很重
In legalese or whatever.
见鬼
Oh. Fuck.
我不知道 莫妮卡
I don't know, Monica.
我很害怕
I'm-I'm frightened.
明白 我只是觉得...
Okay. I just... I think...
怎么了? -麦克风掉了
What's happening? - The mic fell down.
掉哪里了? -可能在衬衫里?
Down where?! - Probably in her blouse.
快去 快去
Go. Go, go.
叫她快点说弗农的事
And tell her to bring up Vernon Jordan!
怎么了? -有点痒 你继续说
What's going on? - I'm just itchy. Go ahead.
我觉得你有点小题大做
I think you're making this into something that it's not.
你只需回答“我不记得”就行了
All you have to do, if they ask, is say, "I don't remember,
你到底怎么了?
I don't recall..." Okay, what's-what's happening?
我要去一下洗手间
I just... I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
在这里
Ah, I got it.
让她谈弗农·乔丹的事
Get her to talk about Vernon Jordan.
你的工作是要把麦克风固定住
Jesus Christ. Your one job was to properly clip.
深呼吸 -你闭嘴 我知道怎么呼吸
Okay, just breathe. - Oh, shut up. I know how to breathe.
抱歉
Sorry.
目标正在查看线人的手提包
The target is going through the asset's purse.
喂?
Hello.
喂 有人在听吗?
Hello. Is someone listening?
天哪 别疑神疑鬼的 莫妮卡
God. Stop being paranoid, Monica.
该死的
Shit. Fuck.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 抱歉...
Yeah. sorry. I...
声音有了
We're back! We're back!
听我说
Listen.
虽然听起来有点荒谬
I know this might sound insane,
但从某种意义上讲
but this whole situation, I think,
我的处境要比你困难得多
in a way-- it might be easier for you than it is for me.
我是个穷打工的 没什么有权有势的朋友
I'm a peon. I don't have powerful friends.
我没靠山
I have nobody.
但是你...
But you, I mean...
你背后有重量级的人物在给你撑腰
You've got huge heavy hitters in your back pocket.
你有人保护
You're protected.
你说我受到了什么保护?
What actual protection do you think I have?
根本没人来保护我
I am not protected at all.
弗农·乔丹给你找了份好工作
Vernon Jordan got you a big job,
是吗? -是的
didn't he? - Yes.
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
你有美国总统在照顾你
You've got the president of the United States looking out for you.
对 但如果这事曝光 他会永远恨我
Right, and if this gets out, he will hate me forever.
天哪 莫妮卡
Jesus, Monica.
说来说去总归是替他着想
It just always comes back to what's best for him.
不对 琳达 是替我着想
No, Linda. It's me.
这是为了我
This is for me.
你只需说:
And all you have to do is say...
你从未见过总统对别人有行为不当之举
...that you've never seen the president behave inappropriately...
因为这是百分之百的事实
with anyone, because that is 100% the truth.
我考虑一下 -你老这么说
I need to think about it.You keep saying that.
你早想过了 -我知道
You have thought about it. - I know.
琳达 求你
Linda, please.
求你了 这是在谈我的人生
Please. This is my real life we're talking about,
我真的很害怕
and I'm scared.
求你答应我
All I need is for you...
别把我的事告诉他们 求你了
...to say that you just won't tell them about me. Please?
我恳求你
Please.
事关重大 让我再考虑一晚
It's a big decision. Let me sleep on it.
我不懂你为何不肯
I don't understand why you can't just promise me that.
这不是一般的要求
You're asking a lot.
我今晚再考虑一下 好吗?
I need the night, okay?
他让你吃了太多的苦
He's put you through so much.
我只想让你摆脱出来
All I want is for you to be free of it.
希望你能理解 -我...
I hope you know that. - I...
我不知道 -我明天一定给你打电♥话♥
I don't know. -I'll call you tomorrow, I promise.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表