剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我是最后一个看见他活着的人 - 是的
I was the last one to see him alive. - Of course.
你们要把它搬到哪里去
Excuse me, where are you taking that?
他拿那些干什么?
W-What is he doing with that?
琳达- 请问...
Linda. - Excuse me.
先生? - 琳达
Sir? - Linda!
我在跟你说话呢 谁让你来拿走这个的?
Excuse me, I'm talking to you. Who told you you could take that?
白水开♥发♥公♥司♥文件
是伯尼叫我拿走的
Bernie Nussbaum is who told me to take this.
1994年1月
加利福尼亚州 长滩市
对 我总算让他睡午觉了
Yeah, I finally got him to go down for a nap.
他已经哭闹一整天了
He's been fussin' all day.
我明白
Yeah, I got it.
《美国观察者》:虚情假意的人
你觉得呢? 史蒂夫显得很不爽
Well, what do you think? Steve sounded upset.
我觉得他还没看过
I don't even think he read it.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不 葆拉 我有事 该死的
No, Paula, I'm not okay. Jesus.
我好不容易能去试镜了
I finally get an audition.
对这里也开始有所好感了
Finally start feeling good about being here.
这事没影响你的试镜啊
Well, this doesn't take away your audition.
觉得不用一辈子待在航♥空♥公♥司♥了
Feeling like I won't have to spend my life at the airline...
但这事沸沸扬扬 让我怎么开始新生活
How shall I go into work with the fucking thing floating around?
我从没听说过这杂♥志♥
I never even heard of that magazine before.
肯定没什么人看
I bet nobody even read it.
上面说我老婆和克♥林♥顿♥一起进入了酒店房♥间
Saying that my wife went into a hotel room with Bill Clinton.
然后你还对他的州警说...
And then afterwards, you went and told his trooper
...想做他的情人
You wanted to be his girlfriend.
那是谎言 这你知道
That is a lie and you know it.
你进了酒店房♥间 这不是谎言
You went up to the hotel room. That part wasn't a lie.
这件事我们还要说几次?
How many times are we gonna talk about this?
所有熟人都会看到这篇文章
Everyone we know is gonna read this!
看我老婆的笑话
About my wife!
喂 喂
Hey. Hey.
这事我们能解决
We can fix this.
我们只需说出真♥相♥
We just got to show 'em what really happened.
怎么说
How?
黛布认识一名律师
Deb knows a lawyer.
是他帮她离婚的
He did her divorce.
那么
So then, uh,
真实情况是怎样的?
what's the real story?
是这样的 小石城召开质量管理会议时
Well, I was working the registration desk
我在会议登记处工作
for the Quality Management conference in Little Rock.
当时克♥林♥顿♥州长穿过大厅
Uh, Governor Clinton came through the lobby
跟随他的一位州警告诉我...
And one of his state troopers told me...
"州长想让你去他的房♥间"
"The governor would like to see you in his room".
我当时就说
So I said,
"天哪 好吧"
"Gosh, okay".
然后
And...
我就上了楼
I went up there.
当时...
Then...
房♥间里只有我和克♥林♥顿♥两个人
Um, we were alone. Me and Clinton.
他很友善地向我打招呼
And he said "Hi" Real friendly,
并开始赞美我
Uh, started complimenting me.
之后 他...
Next thing I know, he's...
...向我靠得很近 想要亲我
...getting real close, trying to kiss on me.
于是我就走到对面的沙发上坐下
So I went and sat on a sofa across the room, trying to...
以向他表明我不喜欢这样
Show him I'm not interested.
然而...
But then...
他却走过来挨着我坐下 并且...
He comes in, sits right by me and...
这时...
That's...
这时我看见...
that's when I saw...
看见什么?
Saw what?
他掏出了他的...
He'd taken it out, his...
他一下子就掏出了他那玩意
... uh, his business, right-right out,
直接掏了出来
Right out in the air.
然后他要我去亲它
And then he asked me to kiss it.
你怎么做的
What'd you do?
我拒绝了 我不是那种女人
I said no; I'm not that kind of girl.
他说"那算了" 然后我就走了出来
And he said "Okay", and I walked right out.
我来自罗诺克 我爸是个牧师
I'm from Lonoke. My daddy was a preacher.
我去质量管理会议中心...
I am not going around to Quality Management conferences...
...不是想替人口♥交♥
...giving out oral sex.
这我懂
Okay. Roger that.
我感到很恶心 也很生气
I am disgusted. I am upset and...
所以 我需要一个道歉
I want an apology.
但杂♥志♥社很聪明 没有透露你的姓
Well, now, the magazine was clever about avoiding your last name.
不行 我要他向我道歉
No, I want an apology from him.
总统吗?
The president?
我们还希望史蒂夫能在《女策划》里出演角色
And we'd like a role on Designing Women for Steve.
我可以扮演黛尔塔·伯克的情侣
Yeah, I could be like a-a love interest for Delta Burke.
要是印象不错 他们也许会让我复出
You know? Maybe they'd bring me back if the chemistry is good.
不知你是否看过电影《神秘列车》
I don't know if you saw the film Mystery Train,
那个猫王就是史蒂夫演的
But Steve played the role of Elvis.
他很有才华 我们都知道...
He's a very talented actor and we know that...
克♥林♥顿♥夫妇和那个剧的制♥作♥人夫妇是朋友
The Clintons are friends with the couple that make that show.
好吧
O-okay.
从法律的角度来讲
I suppose, uh, legally speaking,
这出“戏”是一起针对女性的性骚扰案
This is a, uh, women's harassment scenario.
的确如此
That's right.
所以
So,
你能帮我们吗?
can you help us?
要起诉美国总统 我还没这个实力
I ain't tough enough to sue the president of the United States.
这一点我得向二位坦白 但是...
I'm gonna be honest with y'all about that, but...
如果你们受到了公众的关注
Maybe if we get some attention on you,
他的人也许会希望息事宁人
His people'll settle quick to keep us quiet.
你们觉得这样可以吗?
You all right with some attention?
伯尼 这事已经毁了他的乌克兰之行
Bernie, this has ruined his trip to the Ukraine.
乌克兰之行...能带来什么好事?
It's the Ukraine... what's the best thing that could happen?
我们瘫痪了 知道吗?
Do you not see that we're paralyzed?
议案通不过 医保听证会开不起来
We can't pass a bill. We can't even get a health care hearing.
行了 乔治
Come on, George.
明明有办法解决问题 而你却叫他别采纳
We've one way out of this, and you're telling him not to take it.
你在这里的13个月里干得很出色
I know you have an impressive 13 months of experience...
但是 我经历过水门事件
...here in town, but, George, I lived through Watergate.
任命独♥立♥检察官不是个解决办法
Appointing an independent counsel is not a way out of anything.
他没做错任何事
He did nothing wrong.
任命半年后这事就会过去的
We appoint one and this is over in six months.
不 新任命的检察官...
No, we appoint one, and that person...
...会顶不住压力而采取措施
...is under enormous pressure to come up with something.
首先会拿白水事件开刀
Whitewater will just be the beginning.
他们不会...
They can't just...
不找出点罪行来他们不会收手
They will not stop until they find a crime.
明白吗 他们不会收手的
Do you understand? They will not stop!
他任命检察官会毁了自己的总统职位
He appoints an independent counsel, it destroys his presidency.
听见了吗?
You hear that?
如果任命独♥立♥检察官 我就会去作证
If they appoint an independent counsel, I will have to testify.
你没事的
You'll be okay.
凯瑟琳 我看见过他们转移文件的
Oh, Kathleen, I saw them moving files.
那就说出来好了
So just say that.
我是处在风口浪尖上了
I'm in the eye of a hurricane.
你在忙什么
What are you doing?
他们叫我换钢笔
They told me to restock the pens.
天哪
Oh, God.
你干吗不求总统给你安排个正经的工作?
Will you not just ask the president for a real job?
我和他并不熟 我只是个捐助人的妻子
I don't know him that well. I'm just a donor's wife.
你算了吧 每周一我都会听到...
Oh, please. Every Monday I have to hear about...
...在奢华的募捐会上你们是怎么交谈的
...how you talked to him at some chichi fundraiser.
那种时候我却只能在家独自发呆
while I've been sitting home alone, watching paint dry.
这事我们讨论过 你得走出家门
Well, we've discussed this. You need to get back out there.
我要是去单身酒吧 会排起长队的
Yeah, me at a singles bar. They'll be lining up.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表