剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
All zippers at half-mast or something? I don't know what happens.
瞧 百合花
Well, lilies.
这次是黛安娜·索耶送的
This time from Diane Sawyer,
她说很想让你上《20/20》这档新闻节目
who says that she would love to have you on 20/20.
父母的离异对这位富家女的打击很大
A girl from Beverly Hills crushed by her parents' divorce.
她参加过儿童减肥训练营
She attended a camp for obese youth
在同学眼里 她喜欢出风头 也很多情
and was viewed by classmates as an attention seeker and a flirt
我24岁 从小就和莫妮卡认识
I'm 24 now. I met Monica when we were young
亚当·戴夫
莱温斯基的熟人
其实她那时做过我的女朋友 但...
Actually, she became one of my first girlfriends, but...
那才八年级 他在中学里一直对你不好
In eighth grade. And then he was so mean to you in high school.
她给我打电♥话♥说 她和总统握过手了
She called and said that she shook he president's hand
她感觉那就像做♥爱♥一样
and it was like having sex in a handshake.
她喜欢老男人
Uh, she's attracted to older men.
莫妮卡是个好人 但为了出风头...
Monica's nice, but she does tend to exaggerate and...
史蒂文·英格毫斯
莱温斯基的熟人
...她喜欢夸大其词
...embellish stories to get attention.
据报道莱温斯基在磁带里曾说
On Linda Tripp's tapes Lewinsky reportedly says
她是在谎言中长大的
she grew up in a house of lies,
父母相互欺骗 还欺骗孩子
mother and father deceiving each other and their children.
但童年的挫折
But did this troubled childhood make...
是否会让莱温斯基变成一个爱撒谎的...
...Monica Lewinsky into the kind of woman who would lie about...
妈妈
Mom.
没关系 宝贝
It's okay, honey.
没事
It's okay.
...站在欢迎队列里的莱温斯基
...of Lewinsky waiting for the president...
一直在等总统
...in a White House receiving line.
克♥林♥顿♥的支持者们私下说
Mr. Clinton's loyalists are saying privately
她一直在绞尽脑汁想见到总统
that she repeatedly sought access to the president
说不定还在幻想自己与总统会有性关系
and may have even fantasized a sexual relationship.
没人会相信这话
Oh. No one will believe that.
人人都会相信这话
Everyone will believe that.
那就是我 站在那里等着他
That's me. There I am, waiting for him.
就像个变♥态♥的跟踪狂
Like a crazy fucking stalker.
对你的到来 我们都很高兴
Well, we're very... we're very, um, happy that you're here.
老让我缩在这里有点难受
It's a little hard for me to... hold back here.
对 你是个肥胖的告密者嘛
Uh, you're a big fat snitch, aren't ya?
我既不肥也不胖
I am not that big and I'm not that fat.
人们总是对我的外表评头论足
I mean, people are always talking about, you know, my looks
我以为这里可以做美容
and I'm, you know, I thought I was here for a makeover.
去死吧 傻♥逼♥
所以你才会偷偷地对朋友进行电♥话♥录音?
Is there a reason why you secretly taped your friend?
对 理由很充分 -什么理由?
Yes. There was a very good reason. -What is it?
在莱温斯基的新书里
Category tonight-- uh, possible first lines
可能会成为“启发句”的排行榜如下
for Monica Lewinsky's, uh, new book.
这种阅读训练我们都曾经历过
You all know the drill. We've been through this before.
“在我还是婴儿时
"Even as a baby, my parents noticed
父母就注意到我对奶嘴特别依恋”
I had an unusual attachment to my pacifier."
第九位...
Number nine.
关了吧 够了 别再看这些东西了
That's it. Enough. We're not gonna watch this anymore.
干什么? 这是我唯一的信息来源
What are you doing? That is my only source of information.
不 它们全是针对我女儿的谎言
No, it's not. These are lies about my daughter,
我听不下去了 -不是谎言
and I'm sick of hearing them. -They're not lies.
你说什么 莫妮卡?
What are you talking about, Monica?
他们说的是事实
What they're saying is true.
不是事实
No, it is not.
莫妮卡
Monica.
我是和比尔有过私情 也去过减肥训练营
I did have an affair with Bill. And I did go to fat camp.
父母的确早已离婚
And my parents did break up.
是我告诉琳达...
And I guess, one night, I told Linda...
...我在谎言中长大的
...that you raised me in a house of lies,
现在全世界都知道了
and now the whole world knows that, too.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
和你经历相似的孩子有那么多 没事
So many kids have that exact same history. Come on.
全是事实
It's all true.
此刻 认识我的人...
Just like it's true that everyone I've ever met is apparently
...都在等着布利策邀请他们上电视嘲弄我
just waiting for a phone call from Wolf fucking Blitzer
这也是事实
to just go on live TV and tear me apart.
宝贝 你别... -打住
Honey, I know that you don't... -Please,
不用再安慰我
don't tell me that it's gonna be okay.
我的祸闯大了 没法关电视了
I messed up so bad that I can't turn off the TV.
因为 要是关了电视
Because if I turn off the TV...
我会把他们想得更坏
I'm just gonna imagine the horrible things people are saying...
这样更糟
...about me, and that's worse.
宝贝 去洗个澡
Sweetheart, let me draw you a bath,
分散一下... -我知道
do something to distract... -I know you're trying to help,
你是为我好 但我现在只想坐着
but, right now, all I can do is I can just sit here
只想看电视
and I can watch this.
就说这么多
Okay? That's all.
...正在查寻莱温斯基的所有记录
...seeking all of the records involving Monica Lewinsky.
电♥话♥记录 工作记录 什么时候进入白宫
Phone records, job records, when she entered the White House...
什么时候离开白宫
...when she left the Wh-White House.
据知情人士透露 她经常去...
We're told by sources that she would frequently come in...
喂?-比尔
Hello? -Bill?
这一切必须立刻结束
This has to end right now.
马西娅 我正在尽力
Listen, Marcia, I'm doing everything I can.
豁免协议已快谈成
We're close on an immunity deal
她只需说出要证明的事就行
We just need her to say what she's gonna testify to.
我会陪她去独检办...
She'll come with me to the office, and...
不行 她不能出去
No, no, she can't-she can't go outside.
他们会围住她 这你也说过
They'll mob her. You said that yourself.
...震惊美国
...shock America.
妈妈 -我等下再打
Mom. -I'll call you back.
安迪·布莱勒
莱温斯基的高中老师
天哪 这个家伙在你小的时候就占你便宜
No! No. That creep took advantage of you when you were young.
妈妈 求你别说了
Please, Mom, stop.
我一听说当局正在调查莱温斯基
When I heard the authorities were investigating Monica Lewinsky,
就想站出来说...
I felt I had to come forward.
对不起 我要关了 -别关
I'm sorry. We're turning this off! -Don't.
莫妮卡和我曾...
Monica and I were involved...
我想看
I'd rather see it.
我们有过私情
We had an affair.
在我想和妻子和好时
And while my wife and I were trying to heal,
莫妮卡却一直缠着我们
Monica wouldn't leave us alone.
她不肯离开我们
She became obsessed with us.
她自以为我们是相互爱慕的
She convinced herself that we were in love.
这我该怎么说呢?
How do I put this?
莫妮卡是有歪曲事实的习惯
Uh, Monica has a history of twisting the facts.
你当时是否觉得有点像《致命诱惑》里的情景
Would you say that this was a Fatal Attraction scenario?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
关于她的事 你还想说些啥?
What else can you tell us about Ms. Lewinsky?
她有很多事应该让大家知道
There's a lot the world should know about Monica.
我们直奔汽车而去
We'll walk straight to the car.
这一切 不知不觉地就会结束
And it will be over before you know it.
比尔 辛苦了
Bill, big day.
你们俩还好吗?
How are you guys holding up?
没事 我们直接走向车
Okay, all right, we're just gonna go straight to the car.
别理他们 -退后
We're not gonna talk to them, all right? -Get back!
对不起 让一下
Out of my way! Excuse me.
快走开 你进去
Out of our way. Go. Get in there!
退后
Move! Stay back!
莫妮卡...
Monica!
那么
So,
这样可以吗?
we have a deal?
可以
We have a deal.
等斯塔尔法官签字后
Judge Starr will sign that as well,
我们再传真给你
and we'll fax it back your way.
就这样
We're done here.
喂
Hey.
我知道你很难相信
I know you don't believe me,
但现在已经没事了
but it's all gonna be okay now.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表