剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
My new secretary was a disaster.
一小时前我开除了她
I fired her an hour ago.
我们好久没聊了
So, long time, no speak.
有什么事吗
What could possibly be going on?
我想写那本书了
I'm ready to write the book.
记录我在白宫的时光
About my time in the White House.
亲爱的 我不得不说
Dear, it brings me no pleasure to say this,
你错过时机了
but you missed the moment.
克♥林♥顿♥的书 写的人太多了
Everyone's done their Clinton book.
他的员工 他的助手
Every staffer, every aide,
还有那些体内留着他精♥液♥的情妇们
every Appalachian broad in whom he deposited his genetic material.
光这类书就能塞满半个巴诺书店
That genre alone could fill half a Barnes & Noble.
但是
Well,
还没有人写过文斯的事
no one's done anything of any substance about Vince.
文斯·福斯特吗 现在可没人对他感兴趣
Vince? Vince Foster? Linda, no one cares anymore.
我什么内容都能卖♥♥出去
I can sell almost anything,
但卖♥♥不出过期的白宫八卦
but I can't sell stale White House gossip;
那个市场太饱和了
That market's so saturated.
我需要的是... - 新鲜事
I need something... - Something current.
不光是新鲜
Not just current.
还得是内♥幕♥ 是那种内♥幕♥深处的内♥幕♥
Current and inside. And I mean inside inside.
所以 恕我直言
Now, correct me if I'm wrong,
你的内容还没到那个等级
But that is not you at this point.
卡尔 这不对啊
Carl, this isn't right.
我要的是海军上将助手的电♥话♥
I need the number for the admiral's flag aide.
该死
Goddamn it.
卡尔 听到了吗?
Carl, did you hear me?
我很喜欢这张照片
I love your poster.
其实这不是我的办公室
Oh, well, this isn't my office.
我的隔间里有臭味
There are fumes in my cubicle.
你怎么了?
What's happening?
你是这里的吗?
Do you work here?
对
Oh, um, yeah.
暂时在这里
Uh, temporarily.
我叫莫妮卡
I'm Monica.
刚从白宫调过来
I just got transferred from the White House.
白宫哪个部门?
Where in the White House?
基本上所有部门都待过 东厢 西厢
Kind of all over... East Wing, West Wing.
一开始是实习生
I started as an intern
后来被立法事务办录用
and then I got hired by Legislative Affairs.
奶油没了
We're out of creamer.
你肯定是某人的“宠物石”
You must be someone's pet rock.
什么意思?
What's a pet rock?
也就是说 白宫有人在罩着你
It just means Somebody in the White House is looking out for you.
不是那样的
It doesn't feel like it.
副部长的机要助理
Confidential assistant to the assistant secretary.
而且这么年轻
And you're so young.
我快23岁了
I'm about to turn 23.
这还不算年轻?- 对我来说不算
That's not young? - Not to me.
说的也是 瞧瞧你
Oh, God, of course not. Look at you.
你有人小鬼大的素质
You have the life experience of a zygote.
你的岗位可有不少人觊觎啊
Just know, not a few people in that office covet your job.
想要就拿去 反正过几个月我就回去了
Well, they can have it. I'm going back in a few months.
回白宫? - 我也不想这样折腾
To the White House? - Not like it was my idea.
他们为何调你过来?
Why did they transfer you?
不知道 这事说不清楚
Um, I don't know. It's a whole thing.
但愿我也能从家里带饭来
I just wish I'd brought from home.
“慧俪轻体”的微波炉美食很棒
Weight Watchers makes these amazing meals you can microwave.
我在西夫韦超♥市♥见过
Oh, I have seen those at Safeway.
全是低脂的 吃了不会发胖
They're low-fat, so you don't want to kill yourself later.
你不用担心这个 - 你开玩笑?
Oh, like you need to worry. - Are you kidding?
你这么漂亮
You're gorgeous.
以前可不漂亮
Not in Beverly Hills.
二年级时 他们叫我“巨无霸”
Second grade, they called me Big Mac.
我高中时 他们叫我“古斯”
My high school, they called me Gus.
古斯?
Gus?
为什么? 它什么意思?
Why? What does that mean?
我也不知道 没人跟我解释过
I don't know. Nobody ever explained.
可笑的是他们 琳达
Well, joke's on them, Linda.
瞧 我们现在正位于世界之巅
Look at us. We're on top of the world.
开个玩笑
Oh, just kidding.
这周我每晚都是哭着入睡的
I cried myself to sleep every night this week.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to be here.
没人想待在这里
No one wants to be here,
但要是我的话还有作用 你听着
but listen, if I can put on my wisdom hat:
你说过这是暂时的
you said this was temporary.
知道吗? 我觉得你很聪明
You know? I can tell you're very bright.
真聪明 都被发配到这里了 - 暂时的
So bright, I got myself exiled. - Temporarily.
只要有盼头 任何磨难都能忍♥受
You can endure anything knowing it has an end.
没有任何地方能胜过西厢
I know there's nowhere like the West Wing.
相信我
Believe me,
我很了解
I know.
那时你在哪儿工作
Where were you when you were there?
我最后是在法律顾问办工作
My last stop was the counsel's office.
经手的都是高层事务
We touched everything at a very high level.
我是最后一个看到福斯特活着的人
I was the last person to see Vince Foster alive.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
这之前 布♥什♥执政时
Before that, during Bush,
我就坐在总统办公室门外
I was on a desk right outside the Oval.
我为何会被调往顾问办?
Why was I sent to the counsel's office?
九三年时 我还很苗条
Well, back in '93, I was very trim.
我相信是希拉里不想让我离总统太近
I have reason to believe Hillary didn't want me near the president,
懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
当然 最惨是被发配到这里
Of course, nothing was worse than the day I was sent here.
被一个自私的朋友背后捅刀所害
Stabbed in the back by a fair-weather friend.
我不想再说了
I won't say more.
真可怕 - 确实
Sounds awful. - It was.
所以我很在意朋友间的忠诚
It was. Loyalty is very important to me.
不管怎样 我还是很怀念华府的朋友
Fair-weather or not, I miss having friends in Washington.
实习班的同学大都因没被录用而走了
Most of my intern class left town When they weren't hired,
华府一下子就变得冷清了
and D.C. gets lonely fast.
我俩现在可以共患难了
Well, now you and I can be miserable together.
但是
Although,
不得不说 你长得真漂亮
have to say, you're such a knockout,
你肯定和华府的某个大佬在恋爱吧
I just assumed you'd be dating some big D.C. Player.
什么?
What?
我没有恋爱 - 为何不恋爱
I'm not dating. - Why not?
我现在有点忙
I'm kind of in something.
但你依然觉得很孤独
And yet you feel lonely.
确实 我承认
Yes, affirmative.
那可不太妙
Well, that's no good.
和我谈谈他吧
Tell me about him.
其实就是 我们之间是不可能的
It's, uh, it's just he's, um, unavailable.
是遥远的异地恋?
Someone long-distance.
是同事?
Someone from work.
而且是个大人物?
Someone important?
所以他们才把你调过来?
Is that why they sent you here?
我们该回去了吧?
We should get back, right?
向你透露点这里的小秘密吧 - 说吧
Let me let you in on a little secret. - Mm, tell me.
他是斯蒂芬
That's Stephen.
正在争夺抚养权呢
Some major custody battle going on.
那个威利是个蠢货 很无能
Willie is a schmuck. He's completely ineffective.
你好 布伦达
Hi, Brenda.
她会嫉妒你的 因为你既漂亮又有后台
She's going to loathe you since you're pretty and connected.
那位是科琳
That's Colleen.
很显然她全身长满疱疹
Apparently, she's got the herps both upstairs and down.
知道吗 她也来自洛杉矶
And you know what? She's also from Los Angeles.
是吗 洛杉矶哪里? - 说是格兰岱尔
Oh, really? Where? - I think she said Glendale.
那是洛杉矶吗 - 根本不是
Is that it? - Glendale's never it.
那是苏珊 和我在同一隔间里 这人有病
Okay, now that's Susan, my cubicle mate. She's sick.
不会吧
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表