剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
or you wear a body wire and you go see them in person.
我不能去陷害贝蒂和弗农
I can't. I can't trap Betty and Vernon.
我不能这样对他们 -那可不行
I just... I will not do that to them. - Too bad!
我们要你做的就是这个
That's what we need from you!
想让我们帮你...
If you want our help.
...还是想去联邦监狱?
Or you can try your luck in federal prison, huh?
我不知道该怎么决定 -打住
I don't understand how I'm supposed to make the decision. -No.
别再兜圈子了
We are not going in circles anymore.
我就是想和卡特单独谈谈
I just want to talk to Frank or at least my mom...
至少能和我妈单独谈谈
...without you hovering over me.
你已经24岁了 你是个聪明姑娘
You're 24. You're a smart girl.
不需要你老妈来替你做主了
You don't need your fucking mommy to decide.
那我就不太愿意合作了
Well, then you should know I'm leaning towards not cooperating.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
好 那你得明白
Okay. Well, you should know...
我们还会起诉你妈妈
we're leaning towards prosecuting your mother as well.
不 -我们相信她知道这段私情
No. No. -Yeah. -We believe she knew about the affair,
她知道你做了伪证 -不
and your false affidavit, hmm? - No.
我妈没卷入此事 -陪审团会来断定的
No, not my mom. She's not involved. - Jury can decide that.
不管怎么判 我都会让她度日如年的
Either way, I can make the next year of her life a living hell.
我要马上和我妈谈
I want to talk to my mom right now,
而且不能录音
and I do not want to be recorded.
真♥他♥妈♥荒谬
This is fucking ridiculous!
你冷静一下
Can we just calm down?
莫妮卡 你去那个房♥间
Monica, you can go back into this room.
我们不会录音
You're not gonna be recorded.
你们私下谈 我关上门 好吧?
You can have privacy. I will close the doors. Okay?
我要去楼下打电♥话♥
I want to call her downstairs.
我打完就回来
I will come right back up here.
我只想私下告诉她
I just want to talk to her by myself.
我答应你们 一打完电♥话♥我就回来
I promise you, I promise you, I will come right back upstairs.
那你是想逮捕我了?
Are you gonna arrest me if I walk out of the room?
给你半小时
You have 30 minutes.
莫妮卡
Monica.
听着 这是件大事 懂吗?
Listen, this is important, okay?
你母亲不能把你说的事告诉任何人
Your mother is not to share anything you tell her with anyone.
包括律师在内
A lawyer. Anyone.
如果她走漏了风声...
And if she does and word gets out...
你得自己承担后果 懂吗?
...you're in this on your own. Understood?
那去吧
Okay, go.
不错 她不会再回来的
Nice. We're never gonna see her again.
地铁入口
电梯
公用电♥话♥
快接 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
喂?
Hello?
妈妈 -是莫妮卡啊
Mom. - Oh, Monica.
我出事了 我有麻烦了
It's bad. I'm in trouble.
我不知该怎么办 -慢慢说
I don't know what to do. -Slow down.Slow down,
宝贝 什么事?
sweetheart. What's going on?
马西娅 你怎么了?
Marcia, is everything okay?
联调局扣住了我 是肯·斯塔尔...
The FBI has me. And Ken Starr and...
肯·斯塔尔 你在说什么 宝贝?
Ken Starr? What are you talking about, sweetheart?
你现在在哪里?
Like, wh-where are you?
是琳达 是她告诉他们我撒了谎
It's Linda. She told them I lied.
亲爱的 你此刻在哪里?
Honey, where are you right now?
五角市
Pentagon City.
他们走过来...
They came up to me...
把我带进了丽思酒店的房♥间里
and they took me to a hotel room in the Ritz.
他们允许我下来给你打电♥话♥ 但我还得回去
They let me come call you in the mall, but I have to go back up.
明白 现在你听我说
Oh, okay. Listen to me right now.
你马上通知律师 懂吗 宝贝?
You're gonna call your lawyer right now. All right, sweetheart?
我们不让我通知 -什么?
They won't let me. - What?
他们肯定在看 我得回去了
I think that they may be watching. I really have to go, okay?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
为何不让你通知律师?
Why wouldn't they let you call your lawyer?
我得告诉贝蒂 我得告诉他
I have to call Betty and I have to warn him.
你不能给他打电♥话♥ 莫妮卡 听见吗?
No, you will not call him, Monica. Do you hear me?
听着 你先上去
Listen to me now. You go back up there...
叫他们先别动
...and you tell them not to do anything.
告诉他们我马上就到 叫他们等我
You tell them that I am coming and you tell them to wait.
好 那我回去了
Okay, I have to go.
美体小铺
喂 我能用车...
Hey. Can I take the van...
你怎么了?
Are you okay?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
有人要到我们家来
Oh, there are some, uh, men coming over,
是一些律师
some attorneys.
要来问我一些问题
They need to ask me questions.
又要来?-换了一批
Again? - Different attorneys.
我现在不能向你解释 -不用解释
I can't explain it all to you right now. - Just asking.
你好像要哭了
You look like you're about to cry.
艾莉森 请你回楼上去
Allison, go back upstairs, please.
洛杉矶
体外照射前列腺
我们对前列腺进行了...
We bombard the prostate with the beam...
莱温斯基医生 你的前妻来电
Dr. Lewinsky, your ex-wife's calling.
她说很紧急 莫妮卡好像出事了
She says it's urgent. Monica's in some kind of trouble.
你好 我正要去作报告呢
Yeah, hi. Listen, I'm about to give a talk.
别去了 伯尼 联调局扣住了莫妮卡
Forget your talk, Bernie. The Feds have Monica.
再等她十分钟
We'll give her ten more minutes.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back.
我妈妈要来
My mom is coming.
什么?-她叫你们在这里等她
What? - She said not to do anything until she gets here.
她刚发来信息 火车8:50到站
Her train gets in at 8:50. She just paged.
那还要四个小时啊
But that's... that's four hours from now.
纽约的飞机很多啊
There are flights out of New York constantly.
她不喜欢坐飞机
She doesn't like to fly.
真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信
Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.
我去哪里等?
Where do you want me to wait?
你去其他房♥间吧
Let's put you in the other room.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝啊
My God.
我一听联调局 还以为是国防部的事呢
When you said FBI on the phone, I thought Pentagon job, Defense.
以为她卷入了什么间谍案
Maybe she got drawn into espionage, you know?
但这件事...
But this is, uh...
...更难办 -我知道
...far worse. -I know.
所以
That's why
我才要你立刻赶过来
I asked you to leave your deposition and come meet me here.
我没想到前列腺研讨会是这样开的
I can't believe they actually have prostate conventions like this.
比尔 别开玩笑了
Bill, no jokes.
对不起 我道歉
I apologize. I'm sorry.
她和克♥林♥顿♥有多久...? -我不知道
So how long were she and Clinton having this... -I don't know.
那么 玛西娅此前知道此事吗?
Well, did Marcia know about it? I mean, before today?
我也不知道
Don't know.
放在那里 谢谢
Right over here. Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
马西娅怎么说的?
So what did Marcia say?
莫妮卡和克♥林♥顿♥...
What happened so that Monica and Clinton...
...是怎么会搞到一块儿去的?
...ever actually ended up in a room alone together?
比尔 我不知道
Bill, I don't know.
我现在关心的是:
I wasn't focused on that.
联邦调查局扣住了我的女儿
I was focused on the fact that the FBI has my child.
马西娅已赶过去了
Marcia's on her way over there.
天知道她该怎么办
God knows what she's supposed to do.
我应该怎么办? -冷静
What am I supposed to do? - All right.
第一步
Step one...
先喝了它
...you medicate.
喝下去
Just throw it down.
第二步
Step two,
这事我来接手 我能处理好
I'll take over. I can handle this thing easy.
感觉这事有点荒谬
Whole thing sounds fucking ridiculous anyway.
是吗? -绝对是
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表