剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
工作再努力也感化不了他们的
Is no amount of hard work enough for these people?
就是啊
I know.
琳达 我没看到你 正在担心你呢
Linda, I've been worried about you. I haven't seen you.
我请了一天病假
I took a sick day.
你生病了?
Are you sick?
没有
No.
我得道个歉 -不用的
I have to apologize. - You really don't need to.
不 是我反应过度了
No. No, I overreacted.
我是个糟糕的朋友
I've been a terrible friend.
你想对贝蒂道歉 那就道歉吧
If you want to apologize to Betty, you should.
我道过谦了 你就不用了
I already did. You-you don't have to. It's okay.
我的行为是不可接受的 莫妮卡
My behavior has been unacceptable, Monica.
我这人很讨厌
I am such an awful person.
琳达 没事了
Linda, it's fine.
有件事我得坦白
I have something to confess.
我瘦了三磅
I lost three pounds.
什么? 我的天
What? Oh, my God.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
那来我家扫荡衣柜吧
You want to come over and raid my fat closet?
好 我先挂了 -好的
All right. Well, I got to go. -Okay.
再见 -再见
Okay, bye-bye. -Bye.
你穿这件"唐可娜儿"一定很好看
You would look so nice in this DKNY.
但必须配上这件"香蕉"外套
And this Banana blazer is a must.
我很喜欢 但我真的不能接受
I love them, but I-I really can't.
快别说了 都归你了
Oh, please. They're yours. Stop it.
对了 琳达 这件约会时可以穿
Oh, Linda, maybe on a date?
莫妮卡 别开玩笑了
Oh, Monica, please.
那就生日那天穿
Okay, fine. Your birthday.
我说过好多遍了 我不过生日
I've told you a million times I don't do birthdays.
小孩才过生日
Birthdays are for children.
我不懂
I don't get it.
你是有什么童年阴影吗?
Did you have a bad experience in childhood or something?
我是德国人 蛋糕都得自己做
I'm German. You have to bake the cake yourself.
天啊 这里也太乱了 -行了 我不知道
God, you-you're a mess.
我不知道你要来
Okay, I didn't know you were gonna come over.
莫妮卡 衣架就是用来挂衣服的
I mean, really, Monica. Hangers were invented for a reason.
天哪 别碰那件 -别紧张
Oh, my God, do not touch that. - Will you relax?
我收拾过脏衣服 -不是
I've handled dirty clothing before. - No. Um,
这条蓝裙子真的很脏很脏
this blue dress is, um-- it's really, really dirty.
我没听懂
Uh, you've lost me.
上次我穿着它去见比尔的
I wore it the last time I saw Bill.
就是那件...? -恶心吧?
Is that...? - So gross, right?
怎么会粘到那里去?
How did that even get on there?
记得你说过 他从没放过 -放过
I thought you said he never completed.- Okay.
在选举过后我们第一次见面时
Our first time together after the election, he was...
那天他特别兴奋 就射了
so excited to see me that he, you know...
我当时竟然一点都没注意到
...he finished. But I didn't even notice. I mean, no one did.
晚上还和朋友一起吃了饭
I went out to dinner that night with friends.
回家后换衣服时才发现
When I got back home, I changed. And I...
还以为那是鳄梨酱
uh, assumed it was guacamole.
后来我才意识到...
And then I realized...
你要留着它吗?
Are you saving it?
别恶心了 当然不是
What? No. Ew. Don't be disgusting.
我没拿去洗...
I just haven't gotten any of those...
...是因为我还不想穿它们
...clothes dry-cleaned 'cause I haven't needed to wear them.
难道你每天都要送去干洗吗?
What? Do you get your clothes dry-cleaned, like, every day?
我是自己干洗的
I just... I use Dryel.
很晚了 在这里过夜吧?
It's so late. Want to just stay over?
好啊 -太好了
Sure. - Okay, good.
先去吃点东西吧
Let's get some snacks.
你抽过大♥麻♥吗? -没有
Have you ever smoked pot? -No.
说一下你最糟的约会吧
Um, worst date you've ever been on.
天哪
Oh, God.
我不知道 -必须说
I don't know. - You have to.
我只约过一个 和他过了25年
I've been on one date. It lasted 25 years,
他却连赡养费也不付了
and the short fuck stopped paying alimony.
你的最糟约会呢?
What's yours?
是乔治敦派对上的那个渣男吗?
Was it that awful guy from the Georgetown party?
不 他倒不是渣男
Oh, no. He was okay.
他就是太喜欢跳摇摆舞了
I mean, he was way too into swing dancing,
但他会带我去小餐馆吃饭
but he took me to a nice bistro, so...
他是老师吗? -安迪不是老师
Was it the teacher? - Andy wasn't a teacher.
他是搞戏剧的
He was the drama tech guy.
但却是学校的雇员 -对
He was employed by your high school. - Yeah.
那就是老师
So a teacher.
但他很年轻 好像只有24岁
But youngish. Like, 24. I don't know.
他一点都不像老师
He didn't seem like a teacher.
琳达 你要知道 高中对我来说...
Linda, you have to understand, high school for me was...
那个时候 我喜欢的人都不会喜欢我
I mean, whenever I liked a guy, he never liked me back.
最后都会喜欢上我的女友
Always, always, he liked one of my friends instead.
我妈一直说
My mom kept saying, you know,
“别着急 你是朵迟开的花”
"You're a late bloomer. Don't worry."
但没有男友的感觉让我很落寞
But it sucked to not be seeing anyone, so I...
所以 我就迷恋上了戏剧社
I got really into the drama club,
在比弗利山庄
which, by the way, Beverly is no joke.
戏剧社的实力很强
Like, it is an elite theater program.
这我知道
Oh, I'm sure.
我一开始在戏服部帮忙
And I started helping out with the costumes,
就是在那时遇到了安迪
and that's how I met Andy.
我起先没看上他
I didn't really pay attention to him...
因为他和我朋友上过床
...at first 'cause I knew he'd had sex with one of my friends.
跟学生上♥床♥? -对
A student? - Yeah,
后来 在《西区故事》排练周里
but then, um... during tech week for West Side Story,
他开始注意我了
he really started to focus on me.
他的...
And...
他的蓝眼睛特迷人 人也很聪明
he had these incredible blue eyes, and he was so smart.
他在车里给我听...
He, he played me...
...《悲惨世界》角色分配的原始录音
the original cast recording of Les Mis in his car.
他向我完整地解读这个剧 他看过原著
He explained the whole show to me, and he had read the novel.
告诉我这个剧的独特之处 后来...
And he talked to me about how it was different, and then,
有天下午
one afternoon,
他拿来了那本原著平装书
he... he even brought me his paperback
对我说...
and said that it...
他要把自己的这本书送给我
you know, it had been his, but it was mine now.
琳达 从来没有人会对我那么好
Linda, no one had ever taken an interest in me like that.
我就全身心地 无可救药地爱上了他
I fell completely, obsessively in love with him.
后来 突然间一切都乱了
And then it... it all just got so chaotic.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我发现他已经订婚了
I found out he was engaged.
爱的性质突然改变
Suddenly it was an affair.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
可我停不下来
I couldn't stop it.
我把初夜给了他
I lost my virginity to him.
严格地说 14岁时...
I guess, technically, I...
...我就把初夜交给了一位营地辅♥导♥员
...lost it to a camp counselor when I was 14,
但那次因为我说不行
but I guess it doesn't count because I said...
他就抽了出来
..."No" and he pulled out.
莫妮卡 什么?
Monica, what?
我觉得安迪是爱我的
I really thought he loved me.
后来一切就乱套了
Then it all just got really messy.
他跟他老婆生了个孩子
I mean, he had a baby with his wife,
还要我和他老婆交朋友
and he told me to make friends with her
这样一来 和我幽会的机会就多了
because that would make it easier for him to have me around.
真恶心 - 但我照做了
That's sick. - But I did it.
我什么都听他的
I did anything that he wanted.
到了要选大学的时候
When it was time to start looking at colleges,
他说波特兰的学校好
he told me to check out Portland.
我就选了一所那里的学校
So I chose a school in Portland.
一年后 因为他睡了一个不该睡的学生
And then, a year later, when he had to leave L.A.
他不得不离开洛杉矶
because he had fucked one too many students,
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表