剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我给苏茜打电♥话♥ -真聪明
I need to call Susie. - Yeah, great idea.
她总会把事情越办越好 -你别这么说
Smart. She always makes things better. - Steve, don't.
那我们还是接受和解条件吧
No, no, we need to go back and we need to take Clinton's deal.
我需要那笔钱
I wanted that money.
什么?不会吧
What? No, no, but...
当初是你和苏茜都叫我别拿这笔钱...
you and Susie told me that I shouldn't take it, so...
我他妈不想再听到你的声音
I don't wanna hear your fucking voice.
天哪 你这么说可不公平 因为...
Wait, but that is not fair because I... gosh,
我的这场官司可是你叫我打的
I only ever started doing this 'cause you wanted me to.
我是为了你才打官司的
I-I did... I did all this for you.
你简直蠢到家了 看看你
You sound pretty stupid right now with your face
弄个鼻子都把脸破成这样
all broken from a nose job.
因为我的鼻子很难看
Because I got a bad nose,
我以前并不知道它难看
which I didn't even know I had
就是因为你要打官司 害我上了电视
until you made me do this and be on TV
受尽别人的耻笑
and people laughed at me, but...
但我没有退缩 我总是啥都依你
but I did it, like I always do what you say.
你以为我喜欢去加州?
You think I liked moving to California,
那里的人当面笑眯眯 心里却讨厌你
where I've never seen so many people who smile
让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
while they hate you and it makes my skin fucking crawl
那里的太阳一天晒到晚...
and it's sunny all day and it's...
你觉得还是回家好?
You think it'll be better if we move home,
这里人人都知道你干过些什么勾当
where everyone knows exactly who you are and what you did?
你说“勾当”什么意思?
What do you mean, "What I did"?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
说出来
Say it.
说啊 史蒂夫
Say it, Steve.
你认为我做过
You think I did it.
你认为我是替他口♥交♥了
You think I went up there and I gave him a blow job.
行 好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay, okay.
我能接受杰伊·莱诺这样说我
I can take this from Jay Leno
能接受旺斯超♥市♥里众人的嘲笑
and people laughing at me at Vons, but...
但你不行
from you?
你是应该相信我的
You're supposed to believe me!
我们应该齐心协力地告诉世人 错的是他
We are fighting to show people that he did me wrong!
然而
And...
现实却是...
And in reality, all this is...
开不完的记者会 看不完的杂♥志♥和电视秀
all the press conferences and all the magazines and the TV shows
还有那些越来越多的律师
and the lawyers and more lawyers and more lawyers...
想让你相信我的人只有我一个!
it's just me trying to get you to believe me!
但我们都知道你根本不相信我 那该怎么办?
Which we both know you never did, so you know what?
你敢说我蠢 我去你♥妈♥的♥
If you want to say I'm stupid, well, fuck you!
但有一件事我的确很蠢
But most of all, if I'm stupid on one thing,
那就是我居然会相信...
it was believing that you were any more
...你这个胆小如鼠的垃圾是关心我的
than a chickenshit asshole who cared about me at all!
你以为我会叫你别走吗?!
You think I'm gonna ask you to stay?!
非常简单
Okay, it's pretty simple.
把这些磁带都听一遍
You listen to all of these tapes.
每听完一盘就签字
After each one, you sign the tape,
文件上也要签日期和名字
as well as sign and date those documents,
以确认这些都是你和特里普的声音
confirming that the voices are you and Linda Tripp.
我必须要全听吗?
I have to listen to all of these?
它们全是证据
They're all evidence.
卡琳会陪你坐在这里
Karin here will sit in with you.
我也想留下 但我得去法♥院♥
I would, but I gotta get to the courthouse.
你要去干什么?
What's happening at the courthouse?
琳达·特里普 你能否向上帝发誓
Do you, Linda R. Tripp, swear to tell the truth,
你所讲的一切均为事实?
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
播放吗?
You ready?
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
陪审团要了解的这盘磁带是“磁带11”
Now, with Mr. Wisenberg's assistance, I'd like to read to you...
现在我要和维森贝格一起向你读一下其内容
...what the grand jury has come to know as Tape 11.
这是录音文本
You have a, transcript there.
开始
Okay.
“琳达 我给大混♥蛋♥买♥♥了条领带
"Linda, I got the creep a tie.
20元钱 在马歇尔买♥♥的”
It was 20 bucks at Marshalls."
“不错 什么牌子的?”
"Good, who makes it?"
“卡尔文·克莱因 很漂亮 琳达”
"Calvin Klein. It's gorgeous, Linda."
“马歇尔商场经常会有意想不到的收获”
"Yeah, Marshalls generally, every now and then, you can hit."
“和我送的其他领带比 它真的很不一样
"It's really different from all the other ones I've given him.
我给它附了一张卡 上面写了句笑话”
"I'm putting a note with it. I wrote such a funny card to him."
琳达·特里普笑了
Linda Tripp laughs.
我说 “这条领带要配灰褐或藏青色西服
I said, "This tie will look good with either a taupe or navy suit
还有白色或浅蓝色衬衣 但愿你会喜欢”
and a white or a light blue shirt.That is, if you like it."
“然后你猜我写了什么?
"And then do you know what I wrote?
我写了‘你数一下 现在如果你想谢我的话
"I said, 'And just think, now you can pay homage to me...
在下个工作周里
"If you want by having...
你就可以每天都系一根我送的领带了’”
...a work week in which you wear one of my ties every day.'"
琳达·特里普笑了
Linda Tripp laughs.
莱温斯基女士笑了
Ms. Lewinsky laughs.
这是第五条领带吗?
'Cause this is the fifth one, right?
他周末要系的领带你也得送
You have to give him one for the weekend days, too.
“我是想送 我就是这么想的
"That's what I want. That's my fantasy.
让大混♥蛋♥每天都系着我送的领带”
To have the creep wear one of my ties every day."
特里普女士
Um, Ms. Tripp, who
“大混♥蛋♥”是指谁?
was the creep?
美国总统
The president of the United States.
你和莫妮卡平时交谈的内容
Was this typical of the sort of subject
基本上都是这个话题吗?
you and Monica Lewinsky would discuss?
对 除了总统
Yes, we almost never talked...
我们很少谈别的
...about anything aside from the president.
她是否向你讲述了许多亲密的细节?
She shared a lot of intimate details with you, did she not?
是的
She did.
我以前也曾难受过 但这次不一样
I was upset before, but not like I am now.
天哪
Man.
我受不了
It's too much for one person.
是的 你当然受不了这个
It is too much for one person. Yes, it is.
到了1997年的11月
Moving into November 1997.
莱温斯基女士在和你的通话里...
Is it fair to say that Ms. Lewinsky was increasingly...
...是否越发显得心烦意乱
...distraught on her calls with you?
是的 她魂不守舍 因为总统不太和她联♥系♥了
Yes, she was obsessed with the president's lack of contact.
她想联♥系♥总统的话 一般是走什么途径?
And what typically would happen when she tried to make contact?
她会打电♥话♥给贝蒂
She would call Betty Currie...
然后再把这事告诉我
...and then call me to tell me she called Betty.
要是贝蒂一小时内没有回应
And then, if Betty hadn't gotten back to her within an hour,
她就会生气
she would get angry.
然后她会再找贝蒂 完了再找我
and call Betty again, then call me again.
她的情绪由此会变得异常的狂乱
Crescendoing to some sort of nuclear outburst.
好 现在我们进入到...
Okay, now I'd like to move...
对不起 我能问个问题吗?
Sorry, can I ask a question?
你有没有叫她别再给你打电♥话♥了?
Did you want Monica to stop calling you?
有过
Yes.
那样她就会变得反复无常 很古怪
Her behavior became volatile. Very erratic.
那你为何不直接说 “别再打电♥话♥给我”了
So why did you not just say, "Please stop calling me"?
我的孩子也这么说 -那你为何不说?
That's what my kid said. -So why didn't you?
从某种程度上讲
Well, at a, at a certain point,
你没法一走了之
you can't unring a bell.
听你的口气 好像情况很严重
You talk like this was a grave situation...
对莫妮卡很有害 是吗?
...and harmful for Monica, right?
对 很有害
Yes, very.
但我们刚才听到
But earlier we heard you encouraging her
你要她把他一周要系的领带都买♥♥好
to buy him a tie for each day of the week.
这个...
Well, that...
这是个玩笑
I was joking.
当莫妮卡说 “我给大混♥蛋♥买♥♥了条领带
And when Monica said, "I got the creep a tie.
20元钱 在马歇尔买♥♥的”
It was 20 bucks at Marshalls,"
你的回答是“不错”
you replied, "Good."
这个“不错”
Well, I was being...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表