剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我不懂这有什么错
I don't know what's so wrong with that.
他们是想让你变得不喜欢打扮
Some people try to make you feel bad for looking good.
说得很对
Right? I know.
你觉得怎么样? -我很喜欢
What do you think? - Oh, I love it.
你的技术真好 非常感谢
Oh, you are so talented. Thank you so much.
天哪 但愿我能搞定
Gosh, I wish I could do that.
能问你个问题吗?我不会说出去
Can I ask you something? Just between us?
你和总统在那个房♥间里时
When you were alone with the President in that room...
你到底有没有做?
...you did it, didn't you?
谢谢
Thank you.
她就穿这个吗?-对
Is that what she's wearing? - Yeah.
好 葆拉 放松 放松
All right, Paula. Uh, just relax, relax.
放下双臂 很好 -好
Put your arms down. That's good. - Okay.
好 衣服再敞开点 身体前倾一点
Good, just open this up a little bit. Uh, lean forward.
好
Good.
身体前倾 我看看效果如何
Uh, lean forward. Let me see what that looks like.
好 不错
Okay, good.
眼睛看着我 -好
Can you look right at me? - Yeah.
很完美
Perfect.
把腿放在栏杆上
Can you put your leg up on that banister?
好 -对
Okay. - Yeah.
膝盖贴着栏杆 -好
Now do you knee. Great. - Okay.
很好
Great.
好 给我一个侧面
Okay, give me a profile.
好了 我们拍裸照吧
All right, we got it. Let's do the nudes.
托尼 我和你说句话
Tony, let me talk to you for a sec.
上吧 -好 我来了
Go slay it. - Okay. Here we go.
开心吗 葆拉? -非常开心
Having fun, Paula? - Oh, so much fun.
你就站在那里 -好
Uh, I'm gonna put you right up there. - Okay.
慢 葆拉 把上衣脱掉
Oh, Paula, Paula. Take your top off.
你同意拍裸的 对吧?-对
You agreed to the nudes. Remember? - Uh, right. Yes, um...
我们说过要拍得很雅致 对吧?
We said they were gonna be really tasteful, right?
那当然 亲爱的
Of course they will be, sweetheart.
现在可以脱了吗?
Now can I please see you without your top on?
脱吧 -好
Go ahead. - Okay.
全脱掉
All the way off.
很好
Great. Good.
下面也脱掉
Bottoms, too.
很好
That's great.
不错
That's good.
好 笑一笑
Good, let me see you smile.
波德斯塔说卡斯尔会支持弹劾
Podesta says we just lost Castle.
他会带走九张票 现在谢斯也倾向于支持了
Nine are going with him, and now Shays is leaning yes.
究竟是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
你认识胡安妮塔·布罗德里克吗?
Do you know a woman named Juanita Broderick?
她... -我知道她是谁
She's a... - I know who she is.
她是70年代的竞选支持者 怎么了?
She was a campaign supporter in the '70s. Why are you asking?
我们的票数减少是她的原因
She's the reason we're losing the votes.
这我很不理解
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
小石城的右翼分子
You know, the lunatic right in Little Rock
几年前就想散布我和她的谣言了
tried to start a rumor about me and her years ago.
她否认过很多次 均是宣誓否认
She said many times it isn't true. She said it under oath.
今年她还签了书面证词
She even came out this year and said nothing happened
重申了我们的清白 -问题就在这里
in an affidavit. - Well, that's the problem.
她后来告诉斯塔尔的人 那是撒谎
Apparently, she told Starr's agents that affidavit was a lie.
这份302文件被放在了封存证据里
Starr put the FBI 302 in with the sealed evidence...
一起交给了国会
...that got sent to the Hill.
上面说了什么?-这个我们看不到
What does it say? Be specific. - We don't have access,
但我听好几个人在说
but I have heard from several people that it says
是你强♥暴♥了她
that you assaulted her.
她是在撒谎
She's fucking lying.
他们找到这些女人
You know, they take these women
纠缠和恐吓她们
and they hound 'em and they scare 'em.
他们对她施压了20年 她终于崩溃了
20 years they've been working on her until she finally broke.
不可理喻
It's fucking insane.
阴险毒辣的斯塔尔
And fucking Starr...
这是他出的歹毒阴招
...takes his little poison pill and puts it in his little box.
他很清楚
He knows what he's doing.
我无力反驳那些看不到的指控
I can't fight a charge I can't even see.
他们只管炮制谎言
You know, they create a lie about me
一个接一个的谎言
and another lie and another lie,
让我没法说出真♥相♥
and I can't even get the truth out,
因为只要我一开口 只会越发吸引眼球
because if I say anything then it just brings it more attention.
他们炮制这样的谣言...
But when they spread something like this,
这样的谣言一旦放出去 你是无力阻挡的
you know, once it gets out, there's nothing you can do.
它们不会消失
It never goes away.
这是在造谣 又是一个该死的谎言
It's a lie. It's another fucking lie.
这还算不上是个新谎言
It's... it's not even a new one.
我知道 先生 但我得告诉你
Well, I know, sir, but I got to tell you,
锡德说她要在《日界线》里接受采访
Sid says that she is doing a sit-down with Dateline.
什么时候? -不知道
When? - We don't know.
但不管怎样
But no matter what,
它都能让那些犹豫者最终支持弹劾
it is tipping the undecideds to yes on impeachment.
天哪 她来了
Holy crap, she's here.
不敢相信 她还有脸出来
I can't believe she would show her face.
总算来了个需要喝酒的女人
There's a broad who could use a goddamn drink.
你好
Hi.
来吧 让我们一醉方休
All right, come on, let's get sauced.
现在告诉我 臭名昭著是一种什么滋味
So, tell me, what's it like to be incredibly notorious?
这个...
Well...
白宫和五角大楼对我采取了多管齐下的策略
The White House and Pentagon have deployed a multipronged strategy
他们要毁了我的工作和声誉
to destroy my career and my reputation.
现在 马里兰州还想用非法手段起诉我
And now the state of Maryland is pursuing
对我实施政♥治♥迫♥害♥
an extrajudicial political prosecution against me.
天哪
Jesus.
希拉里肯定是打过电♥话♥了 但你知道...
Clearly,Mrs. Clinton has made a few calls,but you know how it is.
只要我将来不会突然被卡车撞死
As long as there's no curiously-timed Mack truck in my future,
那就算万幸了
I'll consider myself lucky.
但是 担当这场闹剧里的反派角色也有好处
Well, the upside to being cast as a black cat in this fiasco
你太有名了 他们不敢杀你
is that you're too famous to be on their kill list.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
有件事我想第一个告诉你
Listen, I wanted you to hear this for me first.
莫妮卡要出书了
Monica's doing a book.
圣马丁出版社 50万美元
St. Martin's Press, half a mil.
由安德鲁·莫顿执笔
That got Andrew Morton to write it with her,
他曾和黛女士合作过
like he did for Lady Di.
那本书很成功
That book was a smash.
黛安娜?
Diana?
对
Yeah.
这本书会很火 -黛安娜王妃?
It'll be huge. - Princess Diana.
搞了总统当然会有回报
You dong the president, you get the rewards.
人人都想听莫妮卡的故事
Everyone wants to hear from Monica.
好啊
Well...
她一直渴望受人关注 现在终于有了
She finally has the attention she has always craved.
我敢说这个她肯定很喜欢
I bet she is absolutely loving this.
至于你的书
Look, I can make a few calls,
我本来也可以去问问那些保守的小出版社
see if one of the small conservative presses might bite,
但问题是
but the truth is...
“斯塔尔报告”已经把一切内容都公之于众了
the truth is the Starr Report's already put all the goods out
你出书已没什么市场 再说莫妮卡...
on the avenue, the market's gone soft, and with Monica...
你根本没想要出书
This was never about a book for me.
是的
All right.
但我们还是很开心的
But you can't say we didn't have fun.
克♥林♥顿♥夫妇一走 我会怀念他们的
God, I'll miss the Clintons when they go.
他们是书市的奇迹
They were great for books.
走 我们去转一圈
Come on, let's go make the rounds.
行 这个我来处理
No, all right, well, then I'll take care of it.
我们只需把那些东西拿掉就行...
I mean, we just need to got to drop our stuff...
再来一次? -对 求你了 可以吗?
Another one? - Yes, please, please. Can we?
对不起 我问一下 这里的餐厅好不好?
Excuse me. Do you know, uh, is the restaurant here any good?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表