剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
他们的定义是 直接接触所列身体部位
Directly touching the listed body parts
并“旨在激发兴奋或满足感”
with "an intent to arouse or gratify."
亲吻包含在那个定义内吗?
Is kissing within that definition?
我的理解是 不包含
As I understood it, no.
抚摸某人的乳♥房♥♥包含在那个定义内吗?
Is touching a person's breast within that definition?
如果是没穿衣服的直接抚摸
If it was direct and not through clothing,
那我想应该是在定义范围内
then, yes, I think that could constitute contact.
替你实施口♥交♥行为包含在那个定义内吗?
Is having oral sex performed on you within that definition?
不包含 -为什么?
No. -Why not?
因为我没有想让对方兴奋的意图
Because there was no intent on my end to arouse.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基替你实施口♥交♥了吗?
Did Monica Lewinsky perform oral sex on you?
我相信 当着大陪审团的面
And I believe the people of the grand jury deserve...
你应该直接回答这个问题 有还是没有?
...a direct answer to this-- did she, yes or no?
这个问题我不会回答
I am not going to answer that question.
我在刚才的声明里已经说过这个了
I'm going to refer to my initial statement.
我们搞砸了
We're fucked.
时间到了
We're at time.
能否再给我几分钟的提问时间 好吗?
I'd like a few more moments with the witness, please, if I may?
总统还有重要的事要处理
The president has important matters to attend to.
就几分钟而已 -说好四小时
It'll only take a minute... -We've agreed on four hours.
那就四小时
It's been four hours.
再见 肯
Have a good one, Ken.
如果要向全国人♥民♥坦白 他必须得道歉
If he's gonna confess to the entire nation, he has to say sorry.
不行 不用道歉
No way, no apology.
道歉才显诚恳
It'll make him look sincere.
那会显得很软弱
It'll make him look weak.
他得承担责任 锡德
He needs to take responsibility, Sid.
你忘了伊朗门事件了吗?
Have you forgotten Iran-Contra?
那事里根道歉了
Ronald Reagan apologized!
里根只是说“犯了错误” 但没说是他犯的
Reagan said, "Mistakes were made." He didn't say he made them.
如果不道歉 那该怎么说?
Okay, so what if we don't use the word "Sorry"?
这样行不...
What about...
“作为总统 我辜负了大家的期望”?
"I have fallen short of what you should expect from a president"?
如果我们这样说呢
How about if we just say,
斯塔尔的调查完全是谎话连篇
Ken Starr's investigation is a bunch of horseshit?
我觉得这么说不好
I don't think that's a good idea, sir.
你怎么想 希拉里?
What do you think, Hillary?
你的演讲 你想怎么说都行
It's your speech. Say whatever you want.
你是总统
You are the president.
对吧?
I guess.
晚上好
Good evening.
今天下午
This afternoon I testified before
我在独检办和大陪审团面前作证
the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury.
我诚实地回答了他们的问题
I answered their questions truthfully.
包括涉及个人隐私的问题
Including questions about my private life.
这些问题没有哪个美国公民会愿意回答
Questions no American citizen would ever want to answer.
但是
Still...
不管是对公还是对私
I must take complete responsibility
我必须对自己的这些行为完全负责
for all my actions, both public and private.
的确
Indeed...
我和莱温斯基小姐之间
I did have a relationship with Ms. Lewinsky
是存在着不正当的关系
that was not appropriate.
这是个错误
In fact, it was wrong.
但今天我对陪审团说了 现在也想对你们说
But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now
我从没要求过任何人去实施违法行为
that at no time did I ask anyone to take any unlawful action.
我知道 自己在这件事上的公开表态或沉默
I know that my public comments and my silence
给大家造成了一个假象
about this matter gave a false impression.
我欺瞒了民众 包括我妻子在内
I misled people. Including even my wife.
我对此深感抱歉
I deeply regret that.
这件事伤害了我最爱的两个人
Now this matter is between the two people I love most.
我妻子和我们的女儿
My wife and our daughter.
还有我们的上帝
And our God.
我要弥补这一过错
I must put it right.
并愿意为此采取一切措施
And I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so.
对我来说 没有比这更为重要的事了
Nothing is more important to me personally.
但这是一件个人私事
But it is private.
除了我们 它和大家都无关
It's nobody's business but ours.
就算是总统...
Even presidents...
...也有自己的私生活
...have private lives.
下去 孩子
Come on, boy.
来这里真好
It's nice to be here.
我要去岛上散散步 透透气
I need some fresh air. I'm gonna take a walk around the island.
最好别去 克♥林♥顿♥夫人
That's not advisable, Mrs. Clinton.
为什么 -这不安全
Why not? -It's not safe.
我们看过了 到处是记者
We surveyed the island-- press is everywhere.
最好别去
We could assemble a team to accompany you,
否则要派很多人陪着你
but we recommend you stay on the property.
那就把总统的东西...
Can you make sure that the president's belongings...
...全放到宾馆里去
...are put in the guesthouse?
总统先生
Mr. President,
战斧导弹已就位 要发射吗?
the Tomahawks are spinning in their launch tubes, ready to fly.
先轰炸他在苏丹的工厂
Let's hit this chemical plant he owns in Sudan.
遵命 那么扎瓦基里营地呢?
Yes, sir, and Zawhar Kili, the camp?
你确信拉♥登♥会在那里吗?
You believe bin Laden is there?
中情局对此很有把握
CIA has the highest confidence.
那好
Okay.
那就发射
Then do it.
希拉里 你好了吗?
Hill, you almost ready?
我们今晚也不是非去不可
You know, we don't have to go tonight.
弗农和安会理解的
Vernon and Ann will understand.
我这人说话算数 比尔
I honor my commitments, Bill.
寿星佬来了
Ah, the birthday boy.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
喂 你今年是几岁 21吗?
Hey! Hey, how old are you now? 21?
我老了 弗农 52岁了
I'm an old dog, Vernon. 52.
安
Ann.
好久不见 谢谢招待
It's been too long. Thanks for having us.
不给比尔过生日...
Well, it wouldn't be a summer on the Vineyard
...就不会来葡萄园岛度假
without our birthday celebration for Bill.
对 -很高兴看到你俩在一起
Yeah. -It's so good to see you two together.
谁要喝酒?
Who wants a drink?
我有一瓶希拉里很爱喝的加州红酒
I have a California red you'll go crazy for, Hillary.
非常好喝
It's delicious.
你没事吧 希拉里?
Are you okay, Hillary?
我没事
I'm fine.
你和比尔肯定...
You and Bill must be just...
一切都好
You know, ev-everything's fine.
真的
Really, uh...
我们没事
we're okay.
好
Good.
今年秋天会很忙 我们要去北爱尔兰
The fall is going to be busy, we are headed to Northern Ireland
促进和平会谈
to help with the peace negotiations.
这画很美 上次我来时还没有它
Wait, that is beautiful. That wasn't here last time.
情况很糟 -我都不敢想象
It's been hell. -I can't even imagine.
她都不和我说话 连看都不愿看我
She won't speak to me. Barely even look at me.
我觉得她不会原谅我
I don't think she's ever gonna forgive me.
国会那边也不接我的电♥话♥
No one on the Hill will take my calls.
范斯坦 利伯曼都不接
You know, I tried Feinstein, Lieberman.
连那个改革派疯子库西尼奇...
Couldn't even get that progressive nut...
...也不接我的电♥话♥
...Kucinich to pick up the phone.
他们对你的撒谎都很生气
They're mad at you for lying.
我很担心
I'm worried.
都在气头上 会过去的
It's a tantrum-- it'll pass.
但要是进入弹劾程序 就得看他们了
Yeah, but it's up to them if this goes to impeachment.
可别那么想 他们都会支持你的
Don't even entertain the thought. They will fall in line.
我是个傻瓜
I'm a fool.
这我知道
I know that.
我很抱歉让你也受到了牵连
And I'm so sorry I got you mixed up in it.
没关系 难免的事
It's all right, these things happen.
你能帮我劝劝希拉里吗?
You think you could help me with Hillary?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表