剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
No quid pro quo. No smoking gun.
但这里有性关系
But it is sex.
“总统如犯有叛国 贿赂等重罪或其他轻罪
"He shall be removed from office on impeachment for
才能启动弹劾程序 撤销其职务”
" and conviction of treason, bribery or other high crimes
懂吗?-知道 乔治
...and misdemeanors." -Yes, George,
你真啰嗦
we heard you the first time.
和员工有性关系均不是犯下重罪或轻罪
Having sex with an office girl is not a high crime or misdemeanor.
你变得烦人了
You've become a bore.
你好 进来
Hey. Come in.
联调局扣住了莱温斯基 想让她倒戈
The FBI has Monica Lewinsky. They're gonna flip her.
他们今晚要行动
They're gonna do it tonight.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
你们要理解
I want you to understand,
莫妮卡吃过不少的苦
Monica has been through a lot in her life.
我们今天多少也了解了她一点
We get it. We've gotten to know her a little bit today.
她是个好姑娘 -对 好姑娘
She's a lovely young woman. - Oh, yeah. Lovely.
你肯定特别骄傲
You must be very proud.
女士 你要我们等你
Ma'am, we were asked to wait for you, okay?
你坐的是火车 且又晚点了
You chose to take a train. The train was delayed.
我很抱歉 这事来得太突然
I'm sorry I wasn't sitting ready
我完全没想到联调局会找上我女儿
for the FBI to descend upon my daughter today.
我理解 -没事 没事
Of course. -Okay, fine. Fine.
我们确信 有你在
At any rate, we were assured, with you here,
她才会做出是否给予配合的决定
she'd finally decide whether or not she was willing to cooperate.
她当然会配合你们
Of course she will cooperate.
她会回答你们的所有问题
She will answer all of your questions.
你们也不会起诉她
And you won't charge her with anything.
我们可以对她完全免于起诉
She will be given full immunity from prosecution
前提是她要回答问题 以及拨♥打♥监听电♥话♥
provided she answers our questions and does monitored calls.
那么...
And, uh...
如果她不愿意打电♥话♥
...if she says no to the calls,
是否还能免于起诉?
Do we still get immunity?
问题是 我们需要呈堂证据
Well, the thing is we need evidence that can be used in court.
所以才要打监听电♥话♥
That's what the monitored calls are for.
这样说你懂吗?
Does that make sense?
懂
Mm-hmm.
那你同意了?
So it's a yes?
这个...
Well...
我去试试 我去向她解释
I'll try. I'll go explain to her...
但先要有个书面的东西
...once you put it in writing.
好的 那就这样 你现在去洗手间
Okay, well, why don't you go, have a word with your daughter,
和你女儿谈
uh, in the ladies' room
我们来准备书面的东西
and we will work on that last part.
斯塔尔会同意豁免的 -那又怎样?
Starr will say yes to immunity. - So what?
反正今晚是给不了书面保证的
We can't get it on paper. Not tonight.
让我替他们打这种电♥话♥ 我不干
They can dial a phone and put it in my hand. I won't do it.
你很不理智
You're not being rational.
我会故意捣乱的
I'll mess it up on purpose.
来了
Yes?
怎么了? -有事对你们说
Yes? -Can we have a word, please?
都请坐 -谢谢
You can have a seat. -Thank you.
现在的问题是 我们没有打字机
So, here's where we're at. We don't have a typewriter.
叫人送一个来啊 -都半夜11点了
Can't you send for one? -No. It 11:00 p.M.
办公室里没人了
There's no one at the office.
那么不能用电脑打吗?-不能
All right, how about a computer? -No.
你是说我们拿不到书面保证了?
So you're saying there isn't any way we can get this in writing?
够了 别再说废话了 我们已等了一天了
Hey! Enough of this fucking bullshit! We've been waiting all day!
听着 莫妮卡会被完全免于起诉
Now, listen, Monica will have full immunity
我们不起诉她 明白吗?
from prosecution, okay?
明天一早你们就能拿到保证书
You will have it in writing first thing tomorrow morning.
我们今晚就要打这些电♥话♥ 时间很紧
We need to make these calls tonight. It is time-sensitive.
女士们 我已向你们作出了承诺
So, ladies, we've given you a promise.
你们也得给我们一个答案
You need to give us an answer.
这样的话
All right. Well, then,
我觉得应该给莫妮卡的父亲打个电♥话♥
I feel more comfortable if we call Monica's father Dr. Lewinsky...
让他也来听一下你们的承诺
...to be a witness to this promise.
不行 这个房♥间外面的人都不能知道这件事
No. No one outside of this room can know what's happening.
他已知道 我给他打过电♥话♥
He already knows. I've called him.
你告诉爸了? -你告诉她父亲了?
You told Dad? -What? You told the father?!
对
Yes.
喂 -伯纳德·莱温斯基?
Hello? - Bernard Lewinsky?
对 -
Yes. -
我是独检办的迈克
I'm Mike Emmick with the OIC Kenneth Starr.
现在正和你女儿及妻子在一起 -前妻
I'm here with your daughter and your wife. -Ex-wife.
前妻
Ex-wife.
明白 对不起
Right. Sorry.
先生 我们有足够的证据...
Sir, we have evidence sufficient to...
...指控莫妮卡犯有多项重罪
...prosecute Monica for multiple felonies.
但我们想给她一个机会 让她与我们合作
We're offering her a chance to cooperate with our office instead.
你听懂了吗?
Do you understand?
她难道没律师吗?
Isn't she entitled to an attorney?
律师? -对啊
An attorney? -Yes.
那她有自己的律师吗?
Yeah. Does she have an attorney?
让莫妮卡听电♥话♥
Put Monica on the phone.
他要对你说
He wants to talk to you.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
莫妮卡 比尔·金斯伯格就在我身边
Monka. I'm here with Bill Ginsburg.
让他来做你的律师
He's gonna be your attorney.
就是你朋友比尔 那位渎职律师? -对
Your friend Bill? The malpractice lawyer? -Yeah.
我让他跟你说
I'm, uh... I'm gonna hand you over.
照他说的做 懂吗?
Do as he says, okay?
好
Okay.
他们给你带“手镯”了吗 亲爱的?
Did they put you in bracelets, sweetheart?
什么意思?
Uh, what?
他们是否拘押了你?
Are you in custody now, dear?
我想没有吧
No, no. Well, I don't think so.
他们只是不停地催我 要我做出决定
They just keep asking me to... to make a decision.
你把电♥话♥给他们
All right, put me through to them.
好
Okay.
他要对你们说
He wants to talk to you.
喂 -请报上你的姓名
Hello? -Name, please. Who am I talking to?
迈克·埃米克 你是谁?
Mike Emmick. Who is this?
威廉·金斯伯格 莫妮卡的律师
This is William Ginsburg. I'm Monica's attorney.
金斯伯格先生
Mr. Ginsburg,
我们已和莱温斯基小姐谈判了11个小时
we've been negotiating with Ms. Lewinsky here for 11 hours now...
真的是谈判吗?
Negotiating? Really?
这是不是“非法拘禁”的新名词?
Is that the new term of art for "Unlawful detention"?
先生 她随时都可以离开
Sir, she could have left at any time.
闭上你的臭嘴 你这个王八蛋
Shut the fuck up, you motherfucking cocksucker.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你们的目的我已知道
We've already heard what you want her to do.
说说拿什么回报她
Now tell us what she's gonna get for it.
全部给予证人追诉豁免权
Full transactional immunity from prosecution!
我要书面保证 -现在已是午夜
I want that in writing. -Yeah, well, it's nearly midnight here.
我们已向她母亲解释过 -太可怜了
We've been down this road with the mother. -Too bad, so sad.
现在就写
Write it up. Now.
我们没有打字机
We don't have a typewriter here.
那就手写 再传真过来
Then write it out by hand and fax it. -
我们也没传真机
No, we don't have a fax machine either.
我了解那个酒店 我在那里住过
You know, I know that hotel. I've stayed at that hotel.
他们有传真机
They've got a fax machine.
那是丽思卡尔顿酒店
It's a goddamn Ritz-Carlton.
先生 我们不能用公共传真机
Sir, we are not going to use a communal fax.
你是个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
You are a lying sack of shit.
对不起 我觉得你完全没必要骂人啊
Ok, look, I am sorry, but I do not see the need to use profanity.
你在胡扯
That makes one of us.
因为事实已很清楚
Because the plain fact of the matter is...
你们根本没有权力...
you don't have the power to put a single
...写什么保证书 对吧?
goddamn thing in writing now, do you?
别理这个混♥蛋♥了
Fucking hang up on this prick.
金斯伯格先生
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表