剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
要让她打电♥话♥来 -明白 快走
She has to call us. - We... Yeah, got it. Go, go, go.
您有一封新邮件
You've got mail.
发信人:琳达·特里普
明天一起吃顿中饭好吗? 丽思钢琴酒吧餐厅 2:45
发信人:莫妮卡·莱温斯基
当然好 你又活了
爱你的莫妮卡
你好
Hello?
斯塔尔办公室要你给他们打个电♥话♥
Ken Starr's office wants to hear from you.
好的
Okay.
你要知道
Listen. You know this isn't...
这可不是那种性骚扰案里的普通召唤
...some dinky little subpoena in this sexual harassment suit.
他可是独♥立♥检察官 他有权起诉
This is a prosecutor with the power to file charges,
联邦调查局也听他的
and the FBI on their side.
他要你今晚就打电♥话♥
He'll be expecting your call tonight,
不过琳达 这个电♥话♥一打
but, Linda, the second you call them,
整件事的性质就变了
this all turns into something else.
我是独检办的杰基
OIC. This is Jackie Bennett.
是我
It's me.
琳达·特里普
Linda Tripp.
我是和你通话的杰基
Jackie Bennett. We spoke on the phone.
我的同事索尔和迈克
My colleagues --Sol Wisenberg, Mike Emmick--
他们也是独检办的
from the Office of the Independent Counsel.
这位是联邦探员史蒂夫 -联调局的
This is Special Agent Steve Irons. - FBI.
能进去吗? - 请进
May we come in? - Please.
那么 电♥话♥是你打的?
So, you called us?
我现在的处境很不妙
I'm in a terrible situation.
可能会面临牢狱之灾或更糟
Facing prison or worse.
原因是我见证了一些正在实施的犯罪行为
All because I borne witness to a series of ongoing crimes.
什么罪行? - 你们还不知道?
What crimes? - Were you not all briefed?
我还以为你们都了解了
I assumed you'd all come briefed.
那就请坐吧
Well, please sit.
长话短说 我现在是琼斯诉讼案的证人
In short, I've been subpoenaed in the Jones suit,
但我现在压力很大 有人要我掩盖真♥相♥
and I'm being pressured into a... A cover-up
背后的指使者就是美国总统
at the direction of the president of the United States.
我确认一下 这事涉及到你的同事莫妮卡...
Just to confirm... this involves your colleague Monica...
...莱温斯基 她是我朋友
Lewinsky. A friend.
我的好朋友
A good friend.
这事可不是我一个人的陈述
It's not simply my word on this.
还有磁带里莫妮卡的描述
I... I have Monica describing it all on tape.
她还讲述了她和总统之间的性行为
She also discusses her sexual affair with the president...
非常详尽
... in detail.
你是在接到传票后开始录音的吗?
So you started taping when you got the subpoena?
不是
No.
我之所以录音
I began when I was subjected to character...
是因为总统的律师在《新闻周刊》上诋毁我
...assassination by the president's attorney in Newsweek.
我得保护自己
I knew I had to protect myself.
提防鲍勃?-提防克♥林♥顿♥夫妇
From Bob Bennett. - From the Clintons.
我们都清楚他们的手段
We all know what they're capable of.
莫妮卡对此毫不知情吗?-是的
This Monica has no idea? - Of course not.
对不起
And I... I'm sorry.
你刚才说 这个人是你的好朋友?
You referred to this person as your "Good friend"?
你想说什么?
What's that supposed to mean?
我只是想确认...
Well, I'm just trying to ascertain...
一年多以来 我一直是莫妮卡的精神支柱
Well, I have been Monica's sole support for... for over a year.
在她最痛苦最孤独的时候
I've given her my time, my... my counsel...
是我陪着她 开导她
...in her darkest, loneliest hour.
她知道 会拿起电♥话♥听她倾诉的人...
There was one person she knew would pick up the phone,
...只有我
and that was me.
我只希望 我一直希望...
All I want, all I have ever wanted
...莫妮卡能平安快乐
is for Monica to be okay.
但我不得不保护自己
But I had to protect myself.
所以才会这样 -特里普夫人
And thank fucking God I did. - Mrs. Tripp,
我们调查克♥林♥顿♥夫妇已有好几年
we have been investigating the Clintons for years now.
我们的确也清楚他们的手段
Yes, we know what they're capable of,
所以我们完全理解你为何会这么做
and we fully understand why you did what you did, okay?
现在我突然知道
Now, out of nowhere,
在马里兰州 电♥话♥录音是违法的
I learn it's illegal in Maryland to record a call.
我完全被误导了 -明白
I got horrible advice on that. - Yeah.
我们会让你免予起诉 我们会帮你
We will help you avoid prosecution, anything you need.
但你要把磁带给我们
We just need copies of your tapes.
我明天交给你们
I can have those to you tomorrow.
太好了
Okay, great.
明天我还会给你们一盒干净的磁带
I'll have a clean tape for you tomorrow, too.
什么意思?
What do you mean, "Clean tape"?
明天我约了莫妮卡在弗吉尼亚州吃午餐
I've arranged lunch with Monica tomorrow in Virginia
在那里 单方录音不算违法
where they're less dictatorial about single-party taping.
我会合法地录下整个过程
I'm going to tape the whole thing, but legal this time.
你怎么录?
And how are you gonna do that?
我随身携带录音设备
I'm going to wire myself with a recording device.
穿一件宽松点的上衣 -不能这样
I plan to wear a loose blouse. -No, no, no. No, no way.
这是联邦调查行动
This is an active federal investigation.
如果要录音 得由联调局来布置
If you're gonna be wired, you're gonna be wired by the FBI.
你明白这意味着什么吗
You realize what this means?
周六克♥林♥顿♥要去为琼斯案作证
Clinton gives his deposition in the Jones case on Saturday.
到了那里后 他肯定谎话连篇
He's gonna walk in there, he's gonna lie his ass off.
我们就等着看吧
We're gonna be waiting for him.
这事会比白水事件还要轰动
I mean, this is... this is bigger than Whitewater.
它比水门事件还要轰动
What? Fuck that. It's bigger than Watergate, man.
我们有磁带 -水门事件里也有
We have tapes. - Watergate had tapes.
幸亏我们也有磁带
And thank God we do, too,
因为陪审团不会喜欢这位女士的
'cause a jury would fucking hate that lady.
固定一下就好了
Just need to secure this.
它和腿上的那个有啥区别?
How is this different than the one on my leg?
它能实时监听
This one lets us listen live from up here.
琳达 你只需专注于两件事:
Linda, look, just-just focus on two things, okay?
让她说出打算作伪证的企图
She needs to say she's planning on lying under oath
再让她说出...
and she needs to say what Vernon Jordan...
...弗农因此是怎样回报她的 就这些
...is doing for her in exchange for that lie. That's it.
好了
Okay.
先试一下
Ms.Tripp, can you say a few words?
出了问题怎么办?
What if something goes wrong?
我们会一直监听着
We'll be listening in the whole time,
楼下还有人守着
and we have people posted downstairs.
要是被她看见呢? -不会的
What if she sees them? - She won't.
你要坐在角落里
Why don't you go for a table in the back corner?
既看得见整个餐厅 也有助于保持平静
You'll be able to see the whole place. It'll help you stay calm.
但愿不会让你们失望
I hope I don't let you down.
你好
Hi.
我要那边角落里的位置
I'd like that table in the corner.
好的 -只有两个人
Oh, okay. - It'll just be two of us.
没问题
Sure. Wherever you like.
这里可以吸烟吗?
Tell me about your smoking policy.
这里是无烟区
Oh, this is a nonsmoking section.
那就不吸了
Okay, well, I don't want to do anything
只是会有点不习惯
that's not the normal routine.
酒吧里可以吸烟 - 不用了
You can smoke at the bar. - No, that's fine.
那里位置很多...
There are plenty of seats at the bar if you want...
我不想去酒吧 谢谢
No, I don't want to go to the bar. Thank you.
请随意 - 谢谢
Enjoy. - Thank you.
你好
Hi.
你好 莫妮卡
Hi, Monica.
她来了
It's her.
听我说
Listen.
我其实一直都在想着你
I have been thinking about you nonstop.
虽然没怎么联♥系♥你
I know I've been out of touch.
总觉得事情有点怪 我们上次的谈话...
Things feel so weird, and our last conversation was so...
对不起 因为我感觉很崩溃
I'm sorry. I've-I've been a wreck.
我也是
Me too.
你为什么崩溃?
Why have you been a wreck?
因为我仿佛噩梦缠身
Because I'm in a nightmare.
感觉自己真的像得了精神病一样
I feel like I'm going crazy, like actual DSM crazy.
我搞不清这件事的原委
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表