剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
他们为何不说实话?
How hard is it to tell the truth?
我问了他们那么多次
I've given them a million opportunities.
莫妮卡 你听我说
Monica, you know what?
你要利用这一点
You need to take advantage of this.
比尔的朋友弗农·乔丹也许能帮上忙
Maybe Bill's friend Vernon Jordan can help.
他一直在那个圈子里替人办事
He's constantly doing favors for everyone in the inner circle.
让比尔叫他替你在纽约找个好工作
A phone call from Bill could gt you a great gig in New York.
我恨他们 -莫妮卡
I hate them, Linda. -Monica,
听我说 -我恨他们
listen to me. -I fucking hate them.
你要...
You need to...
我不告诉你 -好吧
I can't tell you. - Okay. Very nice.
很不错
It's so good.
喂
Hello.
你亲口告诉我 他会把我调回来
You said to my face that he would bring me back.
莫妮卡?
Monica?
我没懂你的意思 -你是个骗子
I don't know what you're talking about. - You're a liar.
你俩都是骗子
You're both liars.
这事我来处理 我们会处理 我答应你
I can fix this. We can fix this. I promise.
别再骗我了
Stop it! Stop!
你以为自己是谁?
Who the hell do you think you are?
贝蒂可不是来自南方的打工黑人
Betty didn't come up out of the Jim Crow South to work in the...
没理由接受一个年轻人的咆哮
...damn White Houseto be yelled at by some fucking 24-year-old.
她在电♥话♥里都哭了 她很伤心
She called me in tears. She was devastated.
本以为你很懂事
I thought you were a good girl.
你在说什么?
Are you kidding?
我一直很懂事 为了懂事我都快要疯了
I've been good. I've driven myself crazy trying to be good.
是你答应我
You are the one that promised me...
鲍勃·纳什会搞定我的工作 但他没有
...that Bob Nash would take care of my job, and he didn't.
然后你又说玛莎能搞定
And then Marsha, you said, would take care of it.
但她却只会骗我和损我
And now all she's done is lie and be a bitch to me.
该死 莫妮卡 你承诺过不会闹事的
Damn it, Monica. You swore you wouldn't cause trouble.
早知道你是这样的人
You know, if I'd known this is who you were,
我根本不会和你有瓜葛
I never would've gotten involved with you.
去你的
Fuck you.
是你答应要把我调回白宫的
You promised me I could come back to the White House.
天哪 我现在一心只想着你和你的工作
Oh, for God's sake. All I think about is you and your job.
满脑子都是
I'm obsessed with it.
为你找工作已成了我的生活目标
My whole life has become about finding you a job.
你不用再替我♥操♥心了
Well, you won't have to deal with me anymore,
我不会打电♥话♥来了
so don't worry. I won't call you,
也不会再来见你了 我要走了
and I won't ever come to see you again because I'm leaving.
我要搬到纽约去了
I'm moving to New York.
这倒是件大事
That's a big move.
待在这里没啥意义了
There's no point in staying here.
这个...
Well...
倒是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
你...
Do you, um...?
...能否帮我在那里找个工作?
Could you maybe help me, you know, find something there?
没问题
Of course.
我会尽力帮你
I'll do anything I can.
我想去非政♥府♥部门工作
Maybe Vernon Jordan could help me find something...
也许弗农能帮上忙
...not in government.
我明天一早给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him first thing tomorrow.
我们还是朋友吗?
Are we friends?
是的
Yeah.
那就好
Okay.
我一走 就见不到你了
If I leave here, I'll never see you again.
别这么说
Oh, come on now.
不会的
That's not true.
别骗我了
Oh, please.
真的不会 -真的吗?
It isn't. - Really?
这里的事处理完后 我会经常去纽约的
I'm gonna spend a lot of time in New York after I'm done here.
我们在纽约不会见面的
I don't think we're ever going to hang out in New York.
当然会见面
Of course we will.
来日方长 莫妮卡
Life is long, Monica.
进来
Come in.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基 -你好
Monica Lewinsky. - Hi.
见到你很高兴 -我也是
Such a pleasure to meet you. - No, it's my pleasure.
幸会 请进 -谢谢
It's my pleasure. Come on in. - Thank you.
这个墙面 我知道它有点过于炫耀
Oh. Oh, it's, uh... it's ostentatious, I know,
但这里是华府 人人需要这样的墙面
but this is D.C., and every man needs a wall.
但你的墙面也许是最震撼的
Yours is maybe the most impressive that I've seen.
是“也许”吗?
Yeah. Did you say "Maybe"?
请坐
No, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们认识时 他才30岁
Yeah, he was barely 30 when we met.
我们肝胆相照
And we recognized ourselves in each other.
我俩都在南方长大 都出生贫寒
We both grew up Southern and both grew up poor.
下面的话不是陈词滥调 是千真万确的
Now, it's a tired old cliché, but I promise you,
我第一次和他交谈后就对自己说
the instant I first spoke to him, I said to myself,
“这个人以后会做总统的”
"That man is going to be president one day."
还有
So,
为了职员的工作直接打电♥话♥给我
it's not often the president calls me directly...
这种事很少发生
...about a staffer's job search.
你了解总统 他是个慷慨仁慈的人
Well, you know the president. He can be so generous and kind.
你实习时觉得西厢怎么样?
What'd you make of the West Wing when you worked there?
我喜欢那里
I loved it.
林肯总统当年经常去西厢
Abraham Lincoln used to walk around that place.
那里有伟人的光环 能在那里工作是一种福份
I mean, it has a glow. You never take for granted working there.
那你为何离开了?
Hmm. So, why'd you leave?
伊夫琳不太喜欢我
Evelyn Lieberman didn't like me very much.
伊夫琳啊 她也不喜欢我
Oh, Evelyn. She, uh... she doesn't like me much either.
华府是个好地方
Anyway, D.C. Is great,
但我不太适合做政♥府♥工作
but government work is just I don't think it's for me.
规矩多得特烦人
The bureaucracy at my level is crazy.
连笑一笑都要层层审批
I can barely smile without 13 people approving it.
我大学时主修的专业是心理学
And I, um... You know, I was a... A psych major in college,
对人类的行为方式一直很感兴趣
so human behavior has always been of great interest to me.
所以 我觉得交流或公♥关♥工作...
So I think communications or PR
...会比较适合我
would be where I should land.
他也许已告诉你
And I'm not sure if he mentioned,
我要去纽约了
but I'm looking to move to New York.
是的 我知道
Yes. Now,
你知道哪个公♥司♥的公♥关♥部很有名吗?
you know what's up there with a big PR department?
露华浓
Revlon.
我正好是他们的董事
And I just so happen to be on their board of directors.
我觉得你年纪轻轻 才貌双全
I think a few strategically-placed calls could...
帮你开个后门...
...shake loose an opening...
...应该不难
...for a bright young woman like you.
真高兴能认识你这么好的人
It's so nice to meet someone genuine in this town.
不愧是总统的朋友
I can see why you and the president are friends.
到了
All right.
如果你见到他 替我抱抱他
If you see him, will you give him a hug for me?
我可不习惯拥抱男人
Yeah, I don't usually hug other men.
保重 莫妮卡
You take care of yourself, Monica.
事情怎么样了?
So, how'd it go?
他的办公室很张扬
You should see his office, Linda.
他和历届总统都有合照
He has a picture with every president ever.
他手眼通天 他愿意帮你吗?
He's a very powerful man. Did he offer to help?
他说会联♥系♥露华浓
He said he'd call Revlon and put in...
把我安排进公♥关♥部
...a good word with the PR department.
那太好了
Well, that's something.
你和比尔说了吗? - 还没呢
Did you tell Bill? - No, not yet.
为何不说? 你要让他立刻询问弗农
Why not? He needs to follow up with Vernon immediately.
这是他欠你的 -我知道 琳达
He owes you this job. - I know, Linda. I got it.
我一直觉得自己擅长公♥关♥ -是吗?
I always thought I'd be good in PR. - Really?
我有不少好朋友
Well, I have some very good friends...
均在各大广播公♥司♥做公♥关♥
...in PR at ABC, NBC, all the networks.
你不如也转行吧
Then you should work in PR, girl.
那些庙里可容不了我这个佛
Well, there are never any positions in my level.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表