剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
议员来了吗?
Is the congressman in?
他在开募捐会 -给你看样东西
He's at a fundraiser. - I need to show you something.
我在写弹劾罪状
I'm working on the impeachment charges.
一直在研究附录
I've been digging into the appendices.
我成天看斯塔尔的附录
My whole life is Ken Starr's appendices.
有意思 -有个“次要事件附录”
Sounds fun. - I kept hitting this footnote
事关琼斯诉讼案里的一个证人 5号♥女士
about one of the Paula Jones witnesses. Jane Doe 5.
说她和克♥林♥顿♥有过很惨的遭遇
She had some kind of messed-up encounter with Clinton.
啥意思?
What do you mean, "Messed-up"?
当时我也不太理解
That's just it. It was confusing.
怎么也找不到它的出处
And the source it pointed to wasn't anywhere I can find.
后来我想到了 在地下室里
Then I realized... it's in the vault.
封存证据都放在这里 关门
This is where they keep all the sealed evidence. Shut that.
5号♥女士去年签了这份证词
Jane Doe 5 filed this affidavit last year,
说她和克♥林♥顿♥从没有过接触
saying she never had any encounter with Bill Clinton.
但今年当联调局上门回访时
But here is what she told the FBI this year
她却改口了
when they came to follow up on it.
还有谁知道这事?
Who knows about this?
胡安妮塔 我叫佩里
Juanita, my name is Richard Perry.
是格雷厄姆议员的同事
I work with Congressman Lindsey Graham.
议员很想和你通个话
The congressman would like to have an informal...
在电♥话♥里聊一聊
...phone conversation with you.
请给我们回电 202-555-7893
Please give us a call back at 202-555-7893.
你好 我是《国家问询报》的迈克
Hi, Mike Walker with the National Enquirer.
我想和你谈一笔“现金交易”
I've got a cash offer I would like to talk to you about.
给我回个电♥话♥ 310-555-0122
Give me a buzz back at 310-555-0122.
你好 胡安妮塔 我叫莉萨·迈尔斯
Hi, Juanita, this is Lisa Myers.
我是全国广播公♥司♥的记者
I'm a reporter with NBC News.
我很想和你谈一谈
I wonder if you and I could talk.
那个日期 对 好 行
The date. Right. Okay, all right.
我说话时看着哪里?
Where do I look when I'm talking?
看着我 和正常聊天一样
To me, just like a normal conversation.
那什么时候会播放?
When will we know when it'll air?
公♥司♥很快会决定的
NBC should decide soon.
别担心 不会让你大吃一惊的
But don't worry, I won't let it take you by surprise.
弹劾前应该会播出吧?
But it'll be before it's all over, the impeachment?
我相信肯定会是这样的
I have every reason to believe it will.
可以了吗?
Are you ready?
好 开始吧
Okay, we are rolling.
1998年12月
如果今天进行弹劾投票
If the impeachment vote were today,
会是204票支持 195票反对
it would be 204 yeas, 195 nays
35票未定
and 35 undecided.
谢斯呢? -现在还未定
Where is Shays? - Undecided right now.
我以为他是反对的
Wh... I thought we had him.
很多温和派都倾向于反对
A lot of the moderates are leaning no,
但右♥派♥在对他们施压
but they're getting pressure from the right.
这个政党越来越不正常了
The whole goddamn party is going insane.
我们要不断地把支持我们的理由告诉他们
We just need to keep giving them reasons to stay in our tent.
我什么也干不了 真气人
Yeah, I'm going crazy doing nothing.
我觉得我可以打电♥话♥
I feel I should be working the phones.
先生 那不行 要是传出去...
Sir, you know you can't do that. If that got out...
我 我有个主意
I do... I have, uh, one thought.
在有些犹豫者的选区里
Some of the undecideds are in districts
第♥一♥夫♥人♥很受欢迎
where the first lady is pretty popular,
我想 要是她能打几个电♥话♥
and we thought that if she were to make a few targeted calls,
估计会管用
it-it might help.
还有 公众也很想听听希拉里怎么说
Uh, people, they want to hear from Hillary.
你可以和她的人去说一下 -行
Maybe you could talk to her staff. - Sure.
没问题 总统先生 -再见 先生
Absolutely, Mr. President. - Mr. President.
希拉里的民调数字在疯涨
Have you seen the polling? Hillary's numbers are insane.
你要是在92年说她会有今天
God, if you had told me in 1992 she'd ever be this popular,
我肯定认为是你疯了
I'd have thought you were on crack.
《时尚》杂♥志♥下周来拍 他们想去罗斯福厅
The Vogue shoot is next week. They want to use The Roosevelt Room.
行 随他们挑
Okay, whatever they think is best.
夫人 兰热尔议员来电
Ma'am, Congressman Rangel.
你好 查理 有何吩咐?
Hey, Charlie, what can I do for you?
莫伊尼汉下周将正式宣布退休
Moynihan's making it official next week: he's retiring.
在纽约州
There's going to be an open Senate seat
会有一个空缺的参议员席位
in the great state of New York.
党内一致认为
The whole party here,
包括送咖啡的姑娘在内
all of us, down to the girl who gets the coffees,
你是最佳人选 希拉里
you're our first choice, Hillary.
你怎么想?
What do you say?
阿肯色州 比比
她很会玩 准备好了吗?
She's good at it. You ready?
漂亮
Oh, bravo!
好棒
Great.
要再玩一次吗?
Want to try another one?
好 往水池里打
Okay. Keep on hitting the pool.
喂?
Hello.
葆拉?
Paula?
我是苏珊 -天哪 是苏茜
It's Susan. - Oh, my gosh. Susie!
我想你
I miss you.
我其实... 我快要走出困境了
Um, I'm actually... I'm coming out there soon.
这我知道
Yes, I know.
我还听说了你是如何走出困境的
I also heard who's bringing you out and what for.
葆拉?
Paula?
这是你最不应该去做的事
This is the worst thing that you could possibly do.
当初你做灵魂热♥线♥时 就有很多朋友有意见
Many of our friends are very distraught over your psychic hotline.
那只是念念台本而已 -不 不
Oh, you know, that was just me reading a script. - No, no, no.
它和我们的宗教道义不符 它与玄机有关
It is against our religion, Paula. It deals with the occult,
但我是护着你的
but I defended you. I said,
我说那只是个错误 别计较
"It's not her, it's a mistake. Let it go".
而现在这件事 我不能护着你
But now this? This I cannot defend.
也不会护着你 -没关系的
I won't. - Well, you-you don't have to,
因为这只是一个采访而已
because it is just, um, an interview about
让我谈谈那场官司的经历
my experience, um, you know, with the case.
那是《阁楼》杂♥志♥!
It is Penthouse magazine.
但是他们说...
No, but-but they said that, um...
只是拍几张雅致的照片而已
They said it was just a few tasteful photos.
很雅致的照片
You know, real tasteful.
自己骗自己是一种懦弱的表现
It is cowardly to lie to yourself about...
这是什么杂♥志♥ 为何男人喜欢看?
...what this is and what men use this magazine for.
苏茜
Susie.
我出了点税务上的问题
I have legal problems, tax problems,
这些事我都不太搞得清楚
that I don't... I don't even understand.
好像是我的法律基金创建时出的差错
Something about my legal fund being set up all wrong.
别说了
No, no, no, no. Don't.
别去责怪那些慷慨的好人
Don't try to blame this on the many...
他们都曾帮助过你
...generous people who have helped you.
我没责怪他们 但是现在没人来帮我
Well, I'm not, I'm not, but nobody... nobody is around anymore,
而且
and, um...
我又找不到工作 所以...
I can't get a job here, so, um...
所以我别无选择
So I don't... I don't have a choice.
你当然有选择
Of course you have a choice.
等下你挂了电♥话♥后
Now, you are going to hang up
就给他们打电♥话♥ 告诉他们你不干了
and call them and tell them that you are backing out.
我已签了合约
I already signed it.
我做不到 苏茜 我需要钱
I can't do that. Susie, I need the money.
克♥林♥顿♥夫人
Mrs. Clinton.
我不敢相信自己能在这么漂亮的地方干活
Yeah,I pinch myself to get to work in all these beautiful houses.
我带你去见特雷莎 -好
Let's get you up to Teresa. - Okay.
她会指导你的 上来
She takes you through the work. Come on up.
如果不介意 您坐沙发上好了 -好
I would like you to sit on the sofa, if you don't mind. - Okay.
你的头发显得特别性感
Your hair holds the sexy texture so well.
这我知道
I know.
这几年来
Gosh, the past few years,
他们一直叫我把头发扎起来
people have been making me wear it so flat, but...
但我喜欢披下来
like my hair happy,
我喜欢穿得漂漂亮亮的
and I like to dress pretty and attractive, and...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表