剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我没看
I haven't read it.
我也不想看
I won't read it.
但切尔茜看过了
But Chelsea has.
听着 你说的是真话
Listen, the truth is on your side..
要弹劾了 别泄气
This is impeachment, so hang in there.
祝你好运 孩子...
Good luck, kid. Now...
要是不怎么麻烦的话 你再进来
if it's not too much trouble, back into me.
对 慢慢来 对
Yeah, no, slowly. Yeah.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
啊哦
Oh.
宝贝 那是丁字裤吗?
Yeah, baby. Is that a thong?
是我拉屎了
Shipoopi.
1998年11月
我要去塞姆斯律师事务所
I'm just going to, uh, Semmes, Bowen & Semmes.
请登记
Sign in, please.
你有证件吗?
Can I see photo ID?
去吧
Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
是琳达·特里普
That's Linda Tripp.
你还好吗?
You doing okay?
我一直在给肯·培根发电子邮件
I've been sending emails to Ken Bacon,
要求他让我回国防部工作
asking to return to my duty station at the Pentagon.
你不能和他联♥系♥ -我知道他不会回我
You have to stop contacting him. - I know he won't reply,
只是想留些书面记录而已
but I had the idea to create a paper trail.
我知道 要想起诉国防部
I understand that you don't think it wise
你觉得很不明智... -琳达 你别说了
to file suit against DoD... - Linda, stop.That's enough.
我们...
We...
在马里兰州有个大问题
We have a serious problem in Maryland.
我从州检查官办公室听到
I heard from the state prosecutor's office,
他们打算起诉你的电♥话♥录音行为
and they are preparing an indictment against you for the taping.
什么?
What?
这不可能
T-That that's not possible.
我已经被免于起诉了
I have immunity from prosecution.
那是联邦豁免权 不是马里兰州的
They're arguing you have federal immunity and not state.
他们可不是这么说的 你给斯塔尔打电♥话♥
That's not at all what I was told. Uh, call Judge Starr.
这个地区的法律有点复杂
This area of the law is a little complicated.
不复杂
It's not complicated.
“斯塔尔报告”的问世
The Starr Report only exists
就是因为我给独检办打电♥话♥
because I called OIC one night and offered access
并用我的磁带换来了完全豁免的权利
to my tapes in exchange for full immunity.
我当初之所以找准时机毅然向他们报告
I made the extraordinary decision to pick up that phone precisely
就是为了避免发生这种事
so that this would never, ever happen.
你必须制止他们
You have to make them stop.
琳达 马里兰是民♥主♥党在执政
Linda, Maryland is a Democratic state.
这话我不知道该怎么说
And I don't know how to put this nicely,
但是 要告你电♥话♥录音似乎是民心所向
but prosecuting you for the tapings is a very popular idea.
这个的确很糟
Well, that's horrifying, but actually,
但没关系 因为我有豁免权
it shouldn't matter because I have immunity,
这我会对法官说的
Which I will argue before a judge,
但我们必须得做好打官司的准备
but we have to prepare for the possibility of a trial.
不幸的是
And unfortunately,
从这一案子的恩怨角度来看
given all the charged emotions around this case,
莫妮卡会是一个很有说服力的证人
Monica Lewinsky will be a very persuasive witness.
莫妮卡? -她的证词会对你很不利
Monica? -She would come testify against you.
不能这样
That can't happen.
不能这样
That cannot happen.
我们会全力迎战的
We'll do our best to fight it.
你知道我现在过着什么日子吗?
Do you understand what my life is like right now?
那些政♥府♥部门...
Every day there is a new investigation...
...每天都会对我发起新的调查
...being launched against me by some arm of the government.
那只是... -他们不让我工作
It's just... - I'm being locked out of my job.
不管我去哪里 都有人嘲笑我
I can't go anywhere without being sneered at.
每天晚上我都要检查所有的门是否上锁
Every night, I go check on all of my locks on my doors
然后我会在床上整夜不眠
and then I just lie there, awake in bed,
我害怕 因为他们都知道我的住址
terrified, because people know where I live.
我是想做一件正确的事
I tried to do the right thing.
我原本相信这个社会会保护我这样的人
I trusted our institutions to protect a person like me,
但结果却将我抛弃在无尽的噩梦里
but instead I've been abandoned to an unceasing nightmare
它让每一个地球人都觉得
in which everyone on the planet somehow agrees
在这件可怕的国家悲剧里 我是个坏人
that in this whole, god-awful national tragedy, I'm the villain.
这完全没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
在众议院的弹劾呼声日益强烈之时
A group of leading feminists held a press conference today
一群女权主义首领...
to show their support for President Clinton
...今日举办了一场支持克♥林♥顿♥的记者会
as impeachment charges swell in the House.
我们正在见证一场打击报复运动
We are witnessing a revenge campaign
他们想把克♥林♥顿♥总统赶下台
to hound President Clinton out of office.
克♥林♥顿♥是第一位由我们女选民推选的总统
As feminist leaders, we will not stand idly by
现在 男性比例为90%的国会企图推♥翻♥他
while Congress, made up of nearly 90% men,
作为女权主义首领 我们不会袖手旁观
attempt to remove the first president elected by women voters.
同时 据报道众议院司法委员会...
Meanwhile, reports today that the House Judiciary Committee...
...将很快公开那37盒磁带
...will soon release the 37 tapes.
它们共有22小时的通话内容 是由...
It is 22 hours of information, conversations secretly...
你好
Hey.
我煮点咖啡 你要喝吗?
I'm making some coffee if you want some.
好的
Sure.
我需要一直醒着 我要和我的律师谈话
Ugh, I need to wake up. I have to talk to my lawyers later.
我 我吃个苹果吧
Um, I'm, uh, I'm gonna go with Golden Delicious.
莫妮卡
Monica?
那个我没看
I didn't read it.
你在寻找生活里的良师吗?
Are you searching for wisdom in your life?
灵魂之友
你们好 我是葆拉·琼斯 没错
Hi, I'm Paula Jones. That's right.
打电♥话♥给我 我能给你解答和建议
Connect with me and I will guide you with answers and advice.
帮你寻找爱情 财富和事业
Get help finding love, money or the career you deserve.
拨♥打♥1-900-884-1221
Call 1-900-884-1221,
我会指明你的前程 包你满意
and I will inform you of your future. Satisfaction guaranteed.
葆拉
Paula?
普雷斯顿 你在干啥 宝贝?
Preston, what are you doing, honey?
妈妈 你看着他 -好 对不起
Mama, can you watch him? - Oh, I'm sorry.
你好 这里是《名人灵魂之友网络》
Hello, this is the Celebrity Psychic Friends Network.
我是葆拉·琼斯 你叫什么?
This is Paula Jones. What is your name?
我叫金杰
Um, it's Ginger.
你好 金杰 很高兴你打来电♥话♥
Oh, hello, Ginger. I'm so glad you called.
你是想做出人生的重大抉择呢...
Are you having to make a big decision in, in your life,
...还是想听听我的感受?
or should I just tell you what I'm sensing?
金杰
Uh, Ginger,
我感觉到你正处于生活的十字路口
I am sensing that you are at a crossroads in your life.
你是否觉得有一个人正在阻挠你
Do you feel that there is someone who is holding...
不让你做出正确的选择
...you back from taking the right path?
金杰?
Ginger?
金杰你喝酒了吗?
Ginger, have you been drinking, girl?
有人想跟你说话
Someone wants to talk to you.
好的
Oh, okay.
葆拉 你看到我的“萨克斯管”了吗?
Hey, Paula, you seen my saxophone?
我要你给它打一炮
I need you to blow on it.
至少有电♥话♥来了
At least you're getting calls.
通话时间低于五分钟就没报酬
If they hang up before five minutes, I get nothing.
我们怎么办呢?
What are we gonna do?
为什么史蒂夫啥也不管呢?
I don't see why Steve can't help more.
他还没找着工作 一分钱也没有
He still doesn't have a job, Mommy. He's got nothing to send.
昨晚我在想
Well, last night, I got to thinking,
你还是回州政♥府♥工作吧 他们了解你
can't you go and get your job with the state again? They know you.
妈妈 现在没人愿意雇我
Mama, no one's gonna hire me there after everything.
连市里的"必胜客"都不要我
I can't even get a job at the Pizza Hut on Cente r'cause they...
他们说我会分散顾客的注意力
...said that I would distract the customers and the clientele.
宝贝 你可以一直待在这里
Honey, you can always stay here as long as you need.
没问题 你们俩我都欢迎 来
Can't she? I want you both here. Now, come on.
我们一起出去 宝贝
Come out with us, baby.
出去开心一下 -我不去了
It'll be fun. Okay. - It's okay.
那随你
All right.
妈妈... -别... 去吧
Mom... - Don't... Go do it.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表