剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
是的 没错
Yes. Indeed.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
再见 各位
Fellas.
总统的两项指控已被宣告无罪...
An acquittal is virtually assured on both of the two counts...
它们是做伪证和妨碍司法公正...
Two counts of being perjury and obstruction of justice...
《阁楼》:葆拉·琼斯
所以现在已很清楚 总统的两项控罪...
So there's no confusion, acquittal for the president
...目前看来肯定已不成立
on both of the charges now seemed assured.
第一项控罪-做伪证...
The first charge, perjury,
支持票可能连简单多数都过不了
seems destined not to get even a simple majority.
不敢相信
Can't believe this.
真♥他♥妈♥的恶心 -别说粗话
It's so fucking gross. - Language.
这完全没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
历来都这样
It was always gonna end this way.
可你说过他肯定会辞职
You said that he was gonna have to resign.
在这一场闹剧里 我也是入戏太深了
Well, I got caught up in the dramatics of the whole scenario.
那就这样了?
Okay, so that's it, then?
得到的教训就是以后要撒谎 -不
The lesson here is that you should've just lied. - No.
不是这样的
That's not the lesson.
我从来不说我父亲的事 知道为什么吗?
You know why I never told you about my father?
因为我不想让自己的孩子知道
Because I didn't want to let my child know how completely
撒谎者的梦幻人生会有什么结果
fantastic life tends to turn out for liars.
当然 那时候我还小 他的事我也不懂
Of course, as a kid, I didn't realize what he was.
我只是很崇拜他
I worshipped him.
他是个极其严格的人
He was an incredibly strict man.
他就像是那种...道德规范的化身
He was sort of a... avatar of moral certitude.
在我少年时代的某一天 他宣布...
And then one day, when I was a teenager, he announced he was...
他离开了家
Walking out of our family.
要和一个在学校结识的女人在一起
To be with a woman he met at the school.
我恳求他留下来
I mean, I begged him to stay.
我知道已无力挽回
I knew it was pathetic.
我叫他睡我的房♥间
I offered him my room.
他无动于衷 钻进车里就走了
He didn't care. He got in his car and drove away.
但是
But...
更令人痛苦的是
that wasn't the worst of it.
他走之后所浮现的那些真♥相♥
Because after he left, the truth came out.
多年来... 我从小到大...
For years... my entire life...
他在莫里斯县一直有外遇 有很多女人
he'd been having affairs with women all over Morris County.
人人都知道这个
And everyone had known.
学校的孩子们 邻居们 人人都知道
The kids at school, all the neighbors, everyone.
这太丢脸了 我母亲...
It was so humiliating. And my mother...
她差一点就没挺过来
She barely survived that.
为何没人告诉她? -因为
Why didn't anyone tell her? - Because
他们喜欢他
they liked him.
比起我和妈妈来 他们更喜欢他
They liked him more than her or me.
他是个伪君子 是个骗子
He was a cheater. He was a liar.
但没有人反感他
And nobody held it against him.
这是事实
That's the truth.
这样的男人...
Men like that.
像克♥林♥顿♥这样的男人只会捣毁生活
Men like Bill Clinton... they ruin lives.
且不会受到惩罚
And they get away with it.
不会
They just do.
天哪
God.
“恭喜你
"Congratulations,
你已成为了白宫实习生”
you've been accepted into the White House internship program".
别伤感 亲爱的 -没事
Oh, honey. - I'm fine.
我一直在想...
I honestly cannot stop...
...他叫律师替他说的那句致歉语
...thinking about that apology his lawyer said was from him.
对于你的遭遇 他深感遗憾
He's sorry for all that you've been through?
这种话
That's something that you say to a coworker who's
是对某个遭遇不幸的一般同事说的
having a tough month, one that you're not even that close to.
我愿意竭尽全力地去保护他
I would have done anything to protect him.
真的
I did.
这就是他在我心里的地位
Because that's how much he meant to me. But him?
而他呢?
Every single chance
明明可以帮助我 但却无动于衷
that he had to help me, he chose to do nothing.
我收到传票时 他就应该说
When I got that subpoena, he could have said,
“莫妮卡 别撒谎
"Monica, don't lie.
不要为了我去触犯法律
Don't break the law. Don't do that for me".
事情曝光后的第一周
And that first week,
当他们都在说我是跟踪狂
when this all came out and everyone was saying
说我在胡编乱造时
that I was a stalker and that I was making it all up,
他...
he just...
他就这么坐着 听之任之
he just sat there a-and let them.
这个他应该制止
He could have stopped this at any time.
大家都叫她“5号♥女士”
She is known as Jane Doe #5,
莉萨·迈尔斯
但今晚我们要说出她的姓名
but tonight, we can reveal her
她就是56岁的胡安妮塔·布罗德里克
as 56-year-old Juanita Broaddrick.
她在1978年结识比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
She met Bill Clinton in 1978.
他邀请她去小石城 去他的竞选办公室
He invited her to drop by his campaign office in Little Rock.
你喜欢他吗?-是的 我成了他的支持者
Did you like him? - Yes. I became a supporter.
胡安妮塔·布罗德里克
5号♥女士
他说 如果我去小石城
And he told me if I was ever in Little Rock
就去竞选办公室找他
to come down to the campaign office.
后来我去那里时 就去拜访他了
So, next time I was there, I did,
我们计划一起喝咖啡
and we made a plan to meet for coffee
并谈谈养老院的政♥府♥补偿问题
and talk about state reimbursements to nursing homes.
但布女士说 当克♥林♥顿♥赶到时
But Broaddrick says when Clinton arrived,
却提出要去她下榻的酒店房♥间交谈
Clinton asked to meet in her hotel room.
你对此是否有点不安?
Did you have any qualms about that?
我当时是有点不安
I was a little uneasy.
但我没有感觉到这里... 会有什么危险
But I didn't feel any... any sense of danger.
但后来...
But then...
我们在酒店房♥间谈话时
we were talking in my room,
突然之间
and all of a sudden,
他把我的脸转了过去
he sort of turned me around
并开始亲吻我
and started kissing me.
这可真的吓坏我了
That was a real shock.
你如何回应的?
What did you do?
我立刻推开了他
I-I pushed him away...
我对他说:
...at first. I just told him,
“请别这样”
"Please don't do that".
他说:
And he said,
“你难道不知道我来这里的目的吗?”
"Well, did you not know why I was coming up here?"
那么 后来呢?
And then what happened?
然后他又想来吻我
Then he tries to kiss me again.
在第二次企图吻我时
And the second time he tries to kiss me,
他开始... 咬我了
he starts... biting.
咬我的嘴唇 我...
On my lip. I...
稍等
Just a minute.
我想挣脱他
I try to pull away from him,
但他把我压在了床上
and then he forces me down on the bed.
我当时...
And I just was...
真的很恐惧
very frightened.
我想挣脱他 我想逃跑
And I tried to pull away from him. I tried to get away,
我对他说 这不行
and I told him no.
我没想过要这样
That this was not something that I wanted to happen,
但他根本不理会
and he just didn't listen to me.
你有没有抵抗他 有没有叫他住手?
Did you resist? Did you tell him to stop?
有 我说 “求你别这样”
Yes, I told him, "Please, don't".
但他...
But he...
...就像变了一个人似的
was just a different person. He was just a...
成了一个狂暴邪恶的人
vicious, awful person.
等一切都结束时
Then everything was over with,
他站起身来 整理好自己的衣服
and he got up and straightened himself,
我不停地在哭
and I was crying and...
他朝着房♥门走去
He walks to the door
很平静地戴上太阳眼镜
and just calmly puts on his sunglasses.
出门前他说了一句
Before he goes out, he says,
“用冰块敷一下那里”
"Better get some ice on that".
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表