剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
她对他的那些描述
Anything she'd say bad about him,
完全属实
she's telling the truth.
阿肯色州 小石城
请你举起右手
Please raise your right hand.
你能发誓...
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
...只说实话吗?
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
Okay.
琼斯夫人 初次见面 我是罗伯特·贝内特
Mrs. Jones, I don't think we've met. I'm Robert Bennett.
我是威廉·克♥林♥顿♥的律师
I represent William Jefferson Clinton.
他是美国... -我知道他是谁
He's the president of the United... -I know who he is.
好
Okay.
你的证词说 克♥林♥顿♥先生曾向你暴露其阴♥茎♥
you've testified that, Mr. Clinton exposed his penis...
事发地点是在怡东酒店的房♥间里
...to you in a room at the Excelsior Hotel in May...
时间是1991年5月8日
May 8, 1991.
这事发生前 你在房♥间里待了多久?
How long were you in the room before this happened?
五分钟或者六分钟
Probably five minutes, maybe six.
在克♥林♥顿♥先生暴露出阴♥茎♥后
And after he exposed his penis,
他有没有硬要你做违背意愿的事?
did Mr. Clinton require you to do anything against your will?
这样的
Well,
他要我吻他的...
he asked me to kiss his...
我的问题是:
Well, that wasn't my question, Mrs. Jones.
他有没有硬要你做违背意愿的事?
Did he require you to do anything against your will?
他想吻我
Well, he tried to kiss me.
他强迫你吻他了吗?
Did he force you to kiss him?
没有 -强迫你吻他的阴♥茎♥了吗?
No. -Did he force you to kiss his penis?
他是要求我吻
No. He asked.
那你吻了没有?
Well, did you kiss his penis?
我当然没有
No. I wouldn't.
你在一份书面证词里说过
You filed an affidavit claiming that...
克♥林♥顿♥总统的阴♥茎♥特征比较明显
...President Clinton's penis has a distinguishing characteristic.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
对 他的东西弯得特别厉害
Yes. Um, it's got sort of a... A U-turn in it.
你还说过
Oh, you also made a statement that, uh,
总统的阴♥茎♥比较小
the president's penis is small.
你上过解剖课吗 琼斯夫人
Have you ever taken an anatomy course, Mrs. Jones?
没上过
No, I haven't.
你的第一个性♥交♥对象是丈夫史蒂文吗
And your husband, Steven Jones, was he your first sexual partner?
不是
No.
那么我想
So I'm left to gather
你是依据自己所见过的其他阴♥茎♥
that your ability to tell whether a man's penis is small or large
才得出男人阴♥茎♥大小之结论的
is based on opportunities you've had to view other male penises.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
这个... 是的
Well, uh, yes.
好
Okay.
琼斯夫人 你认识丹尼斯·柯克兰吗?
Ms. Jones, do you know a man named Dennis Kirkland?
认识 他是洛诺克人
Yeah, I know Dennis. Uh, he's from Lonoke.
柯克兰作证说 在1987年的一次聚会里
Mr. Kirkland has stated under oath that you gave him oral sex
你曾为他口♥交♥并和他进行了性♥交♥ 对吗?
and had sex with him at a party in 1987. Is that true?
琼斯夫人 你是在作证
Mrs. Jones, this is a deposition.
必须回答这些问题
You're required to answer these questions.
你曾为柯克兰口♥交♥并和他性♥交♥了吗?
Did you provide oral sex and engage in sex with Mr. Kirkland?
我和丹尼斯没有这样过
No. I... With Dennis, no, I did not.
柯克兰先生还说
Mr. Kirkland also states that
在你为他口♥交♥的当晚
on the same night that you provided oral sex to him,
他还观看了你替其他三位男性口♥交♥的场面
he watched as you provided oral sex to three other men.
对吗? -什么?
Is that correct? - What?
柯克兰宣誓作证说 你在聚会里先给他口♥交♥
At a party, did you give oral sex to Dennis Kirkland...
然后再替其他三位男性口♥交♥
...and then again to three other men as Mr. Kirkland...
是这样吗?
...has affirmed under oath?
没有 丹尼斯怎么会这么说
No. Why would Dennis say that?
那三位男性的名字我也有
Well, I have the names of three men right here, Ms. Jones.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我发誓 我没干过这种事
I-I swear. I swear I did not do that.
我发誓 他们怎么能在这里这样造谣?
I swear. How are they allowed to say that? That is a lie.
你不会想到他们说了些啥
You have no idea what all they said.
太可怕了 他们讲得跟真的一样
It was horrible, and they acted like it was true, and...
你可没说过会这样
Susie, you didn't tell me it was gonna be like that.
你说过不会有事的 -对不起 葆拉
You said it was gonna be okay. - Mm. I'm sorry, Paula.
听我说
Now you listen to me.
他们都是些冷酷的恶人
These are ruthless, terrible people,
但他们赢不了官司
but they are not going to win.
他们根本不知道...
They have no idea...
...他几乎没什么胜算
...how hard it's about to get for him.
完全不知道
No idea.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基 法♥院♥的传票
Monica Lewinsky. You've been served.
艾莉森 你好 -你好
Allison, hi. - Hey.
裙子挺漂亮啊 -谢谢
Oh, wow. I love that dress. - Thank you.
写的是"圣诞快乐" -哦
Oh, it means "Merry Christmas." -Oh.
大衣给我吧?
Um, can I take your coat?
谢谢 -没事
Oh, yes, please. -Okay.
你们搞得够隆重的
Wow. You guys really go all-out, don't you?
那是 -你妈妈人呢?
Yeah, we do. -Do you know where your mom is?
她可能在那边
Um... she's probably over there.
好的 谢谢 -别客气
Okay. Thanks. -Yeah. Sure.
看到她了 -好的
Oh, I see her. Thanks. -Okay. Yeah.
不好意思
Oh, um, excuse me.
莫妮卡
Oh, Monica?
快来尝尝这饼干 太...
Oh, my God, you have to try these cookies. They're so...
我等下再尝 对不起
I will. Just one second. Sorry.
圣诞快乐 -威利 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. -Oh, Willy. Hi. Merry Christmas.
很高兴... -先失陪一下
Good to see you. -Sorry. Just one second. Sorry.
你好 -你好
Hi. Yeah. -Oh, hi there.
圣诞快乐
Yeah, Merry Christmas.
我喜欢松树 谢谢 你太好了
I love pine. Thank you. You're too much.
凯茜 这是我的好朋友莫妮卡
Cathy, this is my, uh... my good friend Monica.
你要是想了解...
If you want to talk about the fiasco...
...后勤局电子采购系统有多失败
...that's DLA's electronic acquisition system,
问莫妮卡就行
park yourself next to Monica.
我们在一个办公室 她很辛苦
She works with me at DoD. She's been in the trenches.
幸会
So nice to meet you.
凯茜是我的桥牌搭档
Cathy's in my bridge group.
导弹防御系统的
She works in ground-based missile defense.
能和你单独聊聊吗?
Can we speak privately for a moment?
现在不行 -我有要紧的事
Not right now. -I really, really need to talk to you.
我在开派对啊 -莫妮卡
I'm hosting a party. - Uh, Monica.
肯 没想到你们俩也来了
Oh, Ken. Can you believe these two came?
我们很高兴...
Oh, well, we were just thrilled...
...今年能来参加派对
...that we could finally make it this year.
你能否告诉我们
But now, can you please tell us
这个精致的圣诞村是怎么来的?
all about your wonderful Christmas village in there?
可以 你想听三小时还是两小时?
Of course. Do you want the three-hour version, or just the two?
这个...
Well...
你们过来
Yeah. Come on. Come on.
来
Well...
一切要从这个说起
it all starts here.
这东西我小时候就有了
I got this when I was girl...
那是我第一次去法兰克福的母亲家
...on my first ever trip to Frankfurt to meet my mother's family.
他们带我走进一家圣诞商店
They took me to a darling Christmas shop
里面全是手工雕刻的小摆件
that sold hand-carved miniatures,
我看到了这颗小冷杉树 我被它迷住了
and I saw this little snow-dusted fir, and I was captivated.
它很美
Oh, it's beautiful.
我的梦想就是将来能开一家这样的店
My dream is to one day open my own shop like that.
在那里你每天都在过圣诞节
A place where it's Christmas all year round.
这很令人满足
It would fill a real need, and...
瞧
Oh.
理查德已找到了我最新的威纳克茨金字塔
I see Richard's discovered my newest Weihnachtspyramide.
是不是很漂亮?
Aren't they beautiful?
这是我妈妈的
This one belonged to my mother.
是她从德国带来的
She brought it all the way from Germany.
还带来了我爸爸
With my father in tow.
你们知道什么是威纳克茨金字塔吗
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表