剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我在丽思酒店被扣那天
The day they held me at the Ritz,
他们要我给他打电♥话♥
they wanted me to turn on him.
我拒绝了
I said no.
我那时不愿做任何伤害他的事
I did not want to do anything to let him get hurt.
后来这事曝光后 为他效力的那些人...
And then when this all came out, the people that worked for him,
他们诋毁我
they trashed me.
他们虽然不承认
They claim that they haven't,
但他们说我是跟踪狂 说我爱撒谎
but they call me a stalker. They called me a liar.
说我行为不端 这你们都知道
They say I'm inappropriate. I mean, you all know.
后来他发表了那段讲话
And then he makes this speech.
他说...
And he says...
他把这事描绘成...
He makes it seem like...
他似乎觉得这件事对他很不公平
all that he cares about is how unfair all of this has been to him.
所以... 对不起 我要回答你的问题
So to... sorry... to answer your question, um...
在我心里他已面目全非
it turns out he's not who I thought he was.
莫妮卡 关于你刚才提到的...
Monica, about that day you just mentioned
...被独检办扣住一事
when you were approached by Mr. Emmick
你能否再说得详细一些?
and the OIC, can you tell us a little bit about that?
我能否问一下 你们想了解什么方面的事?
If I could ask, what areas are you wanting to get into?
因为时间已经不太多了
Because we're already tight for time and,
再说 那天发生了那么多事...
well, you know, there were... many hours of activity.
我就想知道那天的事
Just want to know about that day.
这个问题我们还是以后再谈...
Okay, well, how about we table that for now...
不 我想听那天的事
No, I want to hear about that.
我们应该了解
We should be able to hear about that day.
为什么不让她说呢?-让她说
Let her talk. Why not? - Let her talk.
好吧 继续
All right, go ahead.
你是在五角市的美食城
So, you were approached in the food court
被两名联调局特工拦住的
at Pentagon City by two FBI agents.
是琳达把你骗到那里去的 对吗?
Linda Tripp had lied to get you there. Is that right?
对
Yes.
然后他们把你带进酒店的房♥间里
And then they proceeded to take you up to a hotel room.
你为何不叫你的律师?
Why didn't you ask for your lawyer?
我想叫的
I did.
但他们说我惹了麻烦
But they told me I was in trouble and that
有律师在的话 对我反而不利
I wouldn't be able to help myself with my attorney present,
所以我就没叫
so I just did what they said.
他们是联调局的 我很害怕
It was the FBI and I was really scared.
说一下你进去后的事
What happened when you got up there?
对不起
S-Sorry.
我想请你离开一下 可以吗?
Would it be okay... can you step out?
让卡琳接替你 可以吗?
Karin can take over from here, right?
卡琳可以接替
Karin can take over.
卡琳可以留下
Karin can stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说如果我叫律师 我就不会被豁免
They said if I called my lawyer, I wouldn't be offered immunity.
你被这个吓住了吗?
Did you feel threatened by that?
他们允许你叫其他律师了吗?
Did they offer you a chance to call another attorney?
他们推荐了一个
They suggested one.
你接受了吗?
Did you take them up on that?
没有 -为什么?
No. - Why not?
因为我不信任他们
Because I didn't trust them.
听上去他们是在竭力劝阻你
It sounds as though they were actively discouraging you...
让你别叫律师
...from talking to an attorney.
是别叫弗兰克·卡特
Well, from talking to Frank Carter.
对 卡特是我唯一的律师
Yes, Frank Carter, my only attorney.
能休息十分钟吗?
Are we due for a ten-minute break?
不行 女士
No, ma'am.
一共持续了约12小时
It lasted about 12 hours in total.
天哪
My God. Wow.
他们反复地说 我随时可以离开
And they told me over and over that I was free to leave,
但我不明白...
but I didn't...
我不明白是因为...
I didn't understand because they also said
...他们还说要起诉我
they were prepared to indict me and I could
说我会入狱28年
spend up to 28 years in prison and that they would
还说如果我不合作 还会起诉我母亲
prosecute my mother if I didn't help them, you know? So...
所以 我很困惑 也很...
I was, confused and...
你当时愤怒吗?
Were you angry?
是的 我愤怒的是自己 把事情搞成这样
Yes, mostly at myself. For ending up in this situation.
将总统置于危险的境地
And for putting the president at risk.
而且
And...
也让自己的家人身陷困境
And-and for, doing this to my family.
莫妮卡 是他们在设套害你
Monica, they set you in a trap.
他们就是这样
It's what they do.
莫妮卡 这次作证
Monica, is there anything...
你还有什么其他事想说的?
...else you'd like to add to your testimony?
你想说什么都可以
We want to give you the fullest opportunity.
我想说的是 没人要求我撒谎
I guess I want to say that no one asked me to lie.
也没有以沉默为条件获取工作
And I was never promised a job for my silence.
我就是 很抱歉
Mostly I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉一切会变成这样
I'm really sorry for everything that happened.
我恨琳达·特里普
And I hate Linda Tripp.
这是正确的
I know that's right.
忘了她
Forget her.
她迟早会有报应 -是的
What goes around comes around. - It does.
我要从这里进去
I am going to go in
把这里多余的软骨和骨头去掉
and remove some extra cartilage and bone right here.
比弗利山庄
然后把皮肤从肌肉组织上撕开
Then I'm going to go ahead and pull the skin
才能把这个凸块凿掉
off of the tissue so I can chisel that bump down.
最后再把它劈开 才能盖上“屋顶”
Then we fracture it so that we can close the roof,
它跟盖房♥子很相似
much the same way you would on a house.
听懂了吗?
Does that make sense?
懂了
Yeah.
洛布医生技术相当精湛
Dr. Loeb does wonderful work.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 那我就去做最后的准备工作了
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and step out and do my final prep.
待会儿见 -好的
I'll see you in there. - Okay.
史蒂夫在哪里?-他不想来
Where's Steve? - He didn't want to come.
他还在为丢了工作而忧虑吗?
Is he still in a funk about losing his job?
天哪 是的
Gosh, yes, he's...
他说是我的官司害的
blaming my case and says the airline
说航♥空♥公♥司♥解雇他是迫于克♥林♥顿♥的压力
fired him because of pressure from Clinton,
但 苏茜
but, Susie,
我猜是因为他们要他调整上班时间
he wouldn't work the hours that they wanted him to.
而他不愿意
I think that's all that it is.
这你对他说了吗?
Well, did you tell him that?
我的话他听不进
He won't listen to me.
喂 你怕吗?
Hey. You nervous?
我很高兴
I'm just glad that
大家以后不会再笑话我的大鼻子了
people'll stop making fun of my big ol' awful nose.
发自塞姆斯律师事务所
琳达:
请看34页 给我电♥话♥
扎克
《纽约客》
一个告密者的写照
琳达·特里普的家族史
作者:简·马雅
有人告诉我 有一首俄♥罗♥斯♥儿歌♥是这样唱的
I'm told there is a Russian children's verse that says,
“我们要种什么树 要收什么木?
"What do we plant when we plant a new wood?
用它造出的船 惊涛骇浪打不翻”
Boats in which waves can safely be withstood."
在我们两国里
In both our nations,
音乐教育就是那艘我们共同乘坐的坚固木船
music education is that sturdy boat that lifts us up,
它承载着我们独特的文化瑰宝 驶向未来
that carries our unique cultural treasures into the future.
现在我要很荣幸地请出美国总统...
And now, it is my honor to introduce to you Bill Clinton,
...比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
president of the United States.
总统先生 鲍尔斯先生说你要这份...
Mr. President, Mr. Bowles said you wanted this list...
我知道是什么 谢谢
I know what it is. Thanks.
贝蒂 你去把第♥一♥夫♥人♥叫来好吗?
Betty, would you ask the first lady to come see me?
我这就去
Right away, sir.
有可能会同意弹劾的民♥主♥党成员
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
我有话想说
I wanted to say something.
25年来 你的意见一直是我的金玉良言
25 years, you're the one opinion I give a shit about.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表