剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Are you still planning to lie?
我已签了证词
I already signed it.
我和他之间纯属个人私事
My thing with him was personal and private,
和葆拉·琼斯根本毫无关系
and it has... absolutely nothing to do with Paula Jones.
我也认真考虑过
And I-I really thought about it.
如果这是件很严肃的诉讼案... -关掉
And maybe if this were a serious lawsuit... - Turn it off.
关掉
Turn it off.
我不懂你们怎么会有这个
I don't understand why you have this,
我不懂这是怎么回事 为什么会这样
and I don't understand what is happening.Why is this happen...
琳达 你干了些什么?
Linda, what did you do?!
我人不舒服
I feel sick.
拿个垃圾桶来 -我人很不舒服
Someone get her a trash can. - I feel sick. I feel sick.
不 我做不到
No. No, no, I can't.
清理一下 -我的思想没法集中
Let's clear the room. - I can't think. I can't think.
我要疯了
I'm going insane.
我快要疯了 你明白吗?
I'm going fucking insane. Do you understand that?
我明白你的... -求你了
Monica, I know that you don't... - Please! Please.
立刻终止这一切 我求你
You have to make it stop right now. Please.
我就是来帮你的 -你不能说出去
Okay. That's what I'm here for. - You can't tell anyone.
莫妮卡 你现在要考虑的是下一步怎么办
Monica, you need to focus now on your decision.
懂吗? -大家全会知道
Okay? -Everyone's gonna find out about this.
我爸 我家人 天哪 还有贝蒂
My dad. My family. Oh, my God, Betty.
贝蒂和弗农会不会有事...?
Betty. What's gonna happen to Betty and Vernon and...
莫妮卡 你先冷静下来 好吗?
Monica, you need to calm down. Okay?
考虑一下该怎么办
You need to focus now on your decision.
我的生活全完了
My life is over.
还没完
Not at all.
不 这你不懂
No. You don't understand.
莫妮卡 你没完
No. Monica, it's not.
莫妮卡 -卡特的电♥话♥
Monica. -: Carter's on the phone.
莫妮卡 我做了20年的检察官
Monica, I have been a prosecutor for 20 years.
你这样的情况我见得多了
I see people in your position all the time.
你极度震惊 这很正常
You're in shock. That is normal.
我会帮你摆脱这一切 我会保你平安无事
I will get you through this. I will make sure that you are okay.
我保证
I promise.
我要是自杀了呢?
What if I kill myself?
莫妮卡
Monica.
你们说 要是我自杀了 是否一切就没事了?
No, tell me. If I kill myself, will this all go away?
我要是从这里跳下去 结果会如何?
If I jump out this window, tell me, what would happen?
这个案子依然会继续
This case is not going away.
我要和我的律师谈
I want to talk to my lawyer.
好吧
Okay.
你可以和他谈
Okay, we can... we can do that.
但我们得知道
But we need to know
你是否愿意配合我们的调查
whether or not you're going to cooperate with this investigation,
懂吗? 因为时间很紧
all right? It is time-sensitive.
为什么时间很紧?
Why is it time-sensitive?
是谁?
Who is it?
是我妈 我得打个电♥话♥
It's my mom. I need to call her.
好吧
Okay.
我们去办公室吧
Okay, we will go to the office.
你可以给你妈和律师打电♥话♥
You can call your mother, you can call a lawyer
我们也能好好谈谈
and we'll talk through everything, okay?
带上你的东西
Why don't you gather your belongings?
办公室离这里很近
It's just a short drive downtown.
我能去洗手间吗?
can I go to the bathroom?
口袋里的东西全拿出来
Everything from your pockets.
去吧
Okay.
可以了
Go ahead.
下午2:27
我们早就该走了 现在怎么办?
We should be on our way. What do you want to do?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
哪个... 怎么办?
What do we do about...?
可以了
We're good.
谢谢特里普夫人 以后再联♥系♥
Thank you, Mrs. Tripp. We'll follow up later.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
你们回来了吗?
Are you fellows on your way back?
有点麻烦 她不愿意来
We have a problem. She's refusing to come in.
证据都给她看了吗? -是的
You showed her what you have? - Yeah.
我们再想想办法 -随时向我报告
We'll figure it out. - Keep me apprised.
妮尔 请给我拨通杰基·本内特的手♥机♥
Neille, can you please get me Jackie Bennett on his cell phone?
她人呢?
Where is she?
她在那里
She's in there.
这里吗?
In here?
莱温斯基小姐
Ms. Lewinsky.
跟我来
ollow me.
坐下
Sit down.
我是迈克的同事
I work with Mike.
我知道 他已向你展示了证据
I know he's informed you of the evidence against you.
说实话 所有的磁带我都听过
Candidly, I've heard the tapes. All of 'em.
所有的磁带? 有多少...?-抱歉
All of 'em? How many tapes... - Excuse me.
我说话时 你只需听
I speak, you listen.
这是这里的规矩
That's what's happening here.
迈克已向你指明了一条路
Mike has offered you a way to save yourself.
但我们需要听你的态度
But we need to hear from you right now.
你是否同意?
Do we have a deal?
我不太懂法律的事
I don't know about the law.
没有律师在 我不敢决定
I don't know what to do without talking to my lawyer.
卡特只是个民事律师
Frank Carter's a civil attorney.
你现在是刑事调查的对象
You're the target of a criminal investigation.
他对你来说没啥用
Frank Carter will be useless to you.
那我给他打个电♥话♥ 让他推荐...
Can I at least call Frank and maybe he could recommend someone...
不 莱温斯基小姐 你仔细听我说
No. Ms. Lewinsky, listen to me very carefully. Okay?
你已经卷入了串供之罪
You have taken part in a conspiracy.
我们都知道卡特和弗农均涉嫌串供
We know Frank Carter and Vernon Jordan are both involved.
你要是现在想和串供者取得联♥系♥
Now, if you think it's a good idea to call up a coconspirator...
那你去吧 我不拦你
...right now, go. Be my guest.
那我要给我妈打电♥话♥
Then I want to talk to my mom.
什么?
What?
她一直在呼我 我从不拖延给她回话
She's been paging me. I always call her back.
她不会着急的
And I'm sure she'll be fine.
如果我不回电
She'll call the police...
她会报♥警♥的
...if she doesn't hear from me.
法♥伦♥ 电♥话♥拿来 -不
Fallon, get the phone. -No.
我要和她私下谈 -不行
No, I want to talk to her in private. - No.
你就说你没事 稍后再回电 去打吧
You say hello, you're all right, you'll call her later. Now go.
去打啊
I said go!
纽约市
玛丽卢·亨纳在芝加哥
Marilu Henner is in Chicago.
她说没听到安·赖因金的消息
Say she doesn't have the fizz of Ann Reinking.
我们能去看《狮子王》吗?
Can we go see that Lion King?
这个还是有点困难 妈妈
I think those are still impossible to get, Mom.
真的吗?
Oh. Really?
喂 -你好
Hello? - Hi.
你总算回电了 莫妮卡 我一直在呼你
Oh, there you are, Monica. I've been calling.
我知道
Yeah, um...
我在商场里
I'm, uh... I'm at the mall.
知道了
Okay.
我 外婆还有黛比...
Well, me, Mom and Deb have been...
...正在讨论今晚要去看什么音乐剧
...trying to figure out what show we were gonna see tonight.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I, um...
我等一下再打给你 -好吧
I'll call you later. - All right.
再见
Bye.
等等 妈妈 -怎么了 ?
Wait. Mom? -Yes?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 小宝贝
Oh. I love you, too, Dotcha.
好了 电♥话♥打过了
Okay. You've made your call.
你也想过了 该做出合作与否的决定了
You've had time to think. You need to decide. Yes or no.
我不想去坐牢 -好
I can't go to jail. - Okay.
行 那就去我们的办公室
Good. Then you come back to our office
你要么打监听电♥话♥
and either you start on the monitored phone calls
要么戴上窃听器亲自去见他们
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表