剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
好了 谢谢诸位 我等一下再来
Okay, guys, thank you. I'll be back tonight.
你别走啊
Come on.
你看到这闹剧了?
Did you see that shit?
连公共电视网都成天播放这些右翼垃圾
The right wing gives them garbage and they run with it every time.
好奇怪
Even PBS. It's unreal.
你要知道 他们不应该这样对待你
You don't deserve this, Mr. President. I hope you know that.
新闻发布室里
Imagine the apocalypse in the press room.
迈克已招架不住 -知道
They're eating McCurry alive. -Yeah, well,
他的职责就是招架
it's his job to handle that.
但我们的确需要给出一个清晰的解释
I know, Mr.President, but we do need to offer a clear explanation.
我刚才已经说了
I've made my comment, Sid.
我指的是她在磁带里说的那些话
Yes, but it's just what she said about you on the tapes, sir.
磁带?
Tapes?
请哥广公♥司♥驻白宫记者斯考特...
CBS News White House Correspondent Scott Pelley
播报最新情况
...has the latest. Scott?
总统现在面临的这些指责
Dan, these are the most serious...
是迄今为止最为严重的
...allegations ever leveled at the president,
尤其是作伪证和妨碍司法公正
essentially perjury and obstruction of justice.
这事会怎么样?
What's gonna happen?
他会被迫辞职
He's gonna have to resign.
莱温斯基在书面宣誓证词里称
Lewinsky swore in a deposition that...
她和总统之间没有私情
...she never had an affair with the president.
但她对同事琳达·特里普却不是这么说的
But that is not what she was telling coworker Linda Tripp.
特里普在和莱温斯基通话时
Tripp has been recording conversations...
一直在进行录音
...with Lewinsky over the phone.
一位知情人士告诉哥广新闻台
A source familiar with the tape tells CBS News
莱温斯基在磁带里经常哭着恳求特里普
Lewinsky is often heard in tears, pleading with Tripp
帮她掩盖这一私情
to help her cover up the affair.
特里普说 如被问及莱温斯基是否有私情
Tripp says that if she is ever asked about whether Lewinsky...
她只能说出实情
...had an affair, she would have to tell the truth.
莱温斯基求她不要这样
Lewinsky begs her not to.
他在书房♥等你
He's waiting for you in his study.
以前他们是让我从前门进来的
I remember when they used to let me in the front door.
是迪克·莫里斯吗? 不会吧
Dick Morris? No, no, no, no, no.
你这个混账小子
You poor son of a bitch.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for coming.
处理性丑闻是我的专长
Well, I'm an expert at sexual imbroglios.
当年我是不愿让你走的 是手下人逼的
You know I didn't want to let you go. My staff forced my hand.
有人发现我这个政♥治♥顾问在舔妓♥女♥的脚趾
Your political advisor got caught sucking a prostitute's toes.
你理应开除我
I'd have told you to fire me myself.
这个姑娘的事很麻烦
I messed up with this girl.
我知道 -你不知道
I know. -No.
这事已经闹得不可收拾了
No, I fucked this up beyond all recognition.
我现在不知道他们会问什么
I walk in a room, I don't know what the next question's gonna be.
不知道斯塔尔了解多少 不知道莫妮卡说了啥
I don't know what Starr has. I don't know what Monica's saying.
我不知道怎么回应
I can't form any kind of response.
民众怎么说?
What are people saying?
他们说
Honestly,
阿尔·戈尔该开始研究萨♥达♥姆♥了
they're saying Al Gore better be reading up on Saddam Hussein,
因为到了夏天 他就是总统了
because he's going to be commander in chief by summer.
我不想成为第二个尼克松
I can't be fucking Richard Nixon.
一切奋斗均化为泡影
You know, everything you work for gone,
灰溜溜地过完余生
shell of yourself for the rest of your life.
水门事件刚开始时 你曾对我说过
You told me once if, at the start of Watergate,
如果他能勇敢地坦承一切 也许会躲过此劫
he would've manned up and admitted it, he would have survived.
所以我在想 要是我也坦白
So I-I'm thinking I-I just admit it,
真诚道歉 这事就过去了
apologize, kill the story.
但我做不到
But I can't.
因为那样的话 希拉里会崩溃 她会离开我
Because it would destroy Hillary. I think she'd walk out on me.
我进退两难
I don't know what to do.
我会告诉你该怎么做
Well, let me help you with that.
这份电♥话♥随机抽样调查规模虽不大 但很准确
Small sample, but it's an RDD poll. Good quality.
你没有叫手下的自♥由♥派来
You think I don't know why you called me
却请了我 你以为我不知道理由吗?
instead of one of your PC liberals on staff?
你想知道实情 这就是
You want the truth? Well, there it is.
美国民众知道 你是个男人
The American people know you're a man.
大部分人还挺喜欢你这点
Hell, most of them actually like that about you.
如果只是和性有关 他们会原谅你
If it were just the sex, they'd forgive it.
但你看一下第17个问题里的“否”
But look at the unfavs on question 17.
它和你的宣誓作证有关
It's about what you said under oath.
承认婚外情等于承认了作伪证
Admitting to the affair is admitting to perjury.
你要是承认了作伪证
And if you admit to perjury,
就会失去民众的支持 连自己人也会倒戈
you lose all public support, even among your base.
那你就得下台了
You'd have to resign.
我的体会是 丢脸并不是一件很好玩的事
Take it from me-- being disgraced isn't as fun as it sounds.
你不能说出实情
You can't tell the truth.
那就很简单了
Well, then it's simple.
我们必须得赢
We just have to win.
总统先生 她为何对你会有如此详尽的描述
Mr. President, we just need to be able to explain why she would
这一点是我们需要做出解释的
go into such graphic detai ltalking about you.
你认识这个人吗?
Do you know this person at all?
莫妮卡曾在这里工作过 她是个好姑娘
Look, when Monica worked here, she was a nice girl.
工作很努力
Hardworking.
但她好像有点问题
But you could tell she was troubled.
她从小父母离异
You know? She comes from a broken home.
我有时会和她聊聊天 劝劝她
I would talk to her on occasion, give her advice.
我只是想帮助她而已
You know, I was just trying to help her out.
但她似乎是误解了
And I think she got the wrong idea.
她对你有意思吗?
She came on to you?
她不停地给贝蒂打电♥话♥
Well, she started calling Betty at all hours.
我出席的活动她均会到场
You know, turning up at events where she knew I'd be.
她有点不能自拔了
She got fixated.
她曾告诉我 朋友们都叫她“跟踪狂”
You know, she told me her friends called her "The stalker."
她说 要是我和她有了性关系
And she said, you know, if she and I had sex,
他们就不会这样叫她了
then they couldn't call her that anymore.
上帝啊
Jesus.
这事你告诉过别人吗?
Did you tell anyone?
办公室的两位女士看到她的行为后
When the ladies in the office saw how she was behaving,
就把她调走了 就这些
they had her moved. And that was it.
她向朋友凭空吹嘘什么
You know, I can't speak for whatever fantasy ...
我可没法回答
she may have spun talking to her friend.
先看她的儿童时代
We'll lead off the segment with her childhood--
比弗利山庄 儿童训练营 父母离婚...
Beverly Hills, fat camp, her parents' divorce papers.
别说了 先看这个
Stop. Shut up. Look at this.
这是什么?
What is this supposed to be?
向前
Roll ahead.
慢 倒♥退♥
Okay, wait, wait. Go back.
停
There.
小“跟踪狂”正在那里等着
Look who's waiting like a little stalker.
我认出她来了 那帽子我有印象
I knew I recognized her.That hat.
96年我看的时候就在想
I remember seeing this in '96 and thinking
没人看到克♥林♥顿♥会如此开心陶醉
no one has ever been that happy to see Bill Clinton.
加州 伯班克
水床 -不
Waterbed. -Mm, no.
水床 -不 我喜欢电影
Waterbed. -No, I want to do... I like the movie.
行了 说一下独白吧
All right! Pitch on the monologue.
我看了一部颇受好评的电影 大家都很喜欢
Uh, saw a movie today that got great reviews. Everybody loved it.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基竖起双腿
Monica Lewinsky gave it two legs up.
从克♥林♥顿♥诉讼案里传出了许多新词汇
A lot coming out about the Clintons in these lawsuits.
很显然 希拉里称克♥林♥顿♥为“小黄油杯”
Apparently, Bill's pet name for Hillary is "My little butter cup".
而莫妮卡则称他为“小吸盘”
His pet name for Monica? My little suction cup."
斯塔尔很沮丧
Okay, Ken Starr is very upset
因为他在莫妮卡身上啥也没得到
he's not getting what he wants from Monica.
很显然 他是第一个这样的男人
Apparently, he's the first guy that's ever happened to.
克♥林♥顿♥可以和任何女人胡搞 但却选中了她
Bill Clinton can have sex with any woman alive and he chooses her.
我觉得这和程度无关 而是和空间有关
I mean, that's not a pitch. That's just a question for the room.
让杰来挑选吧
Jay's gonna flip for these.
“莫妮卡节”快乐 各位
Happy Monica Day, everybody.
今天是全美国的“莫妮卡节”
Today is Monica Day, of course, across the United States.
它属于联邦节日吗? -可能是吧
Is it a federal holiday, I think? - Probably.
那今天所有的拉链都要“下半旗”吗
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表