剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我得站出来了
I need to come forward.
你要写书了? -这对大家都有好处
You want to do a book? - It's the best thing for everyone.
完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
但你也知道
Of course, you do realize,
他们会向这个姑娘泼脏水
once they get their grubby little hands on this girl,
媒体会毁了她
the press will destroy her.
她会走出暂时的阴霾 重新开始生活的
It's a tabloid moment, then she'll move on with her life.
克♥林♥顿♥夫妇对这些女人可不会手软
I don't know. You should see what the Clintons do to his women.
只要名字一披露 他们就会活宰了她
As soon as the name gets out, they make sure she's chopped alive.
比如弗劳尔斯和琼斯
I mean, Flowers, Jones...
她们打了几个电♥话♥ 披露了一点事
they make a few calls, arrange a few leaks, and suddenly
突然就从乖乖女变成了淫♥荡♥的娼妇
a nice girl from Bible school is the Whore of Babylon.
没错
Well, sure.
对待那些女招待或穷♥人♥ 这招很管用
They can do that to cocktail waitresses or trailer people,
但莫妮卡不一样
but Monica is different.
她成长于比弗利山庄的富裕家庭
She's from Beverly Hills, a very privileged upbringing.
她告诉过我
I mean, she-she told me
她从一开始就知道自己在干啥
when all this began, she knew what she was getting into.
她成不了牺牲品
She's no victim.
她不会有事
She'll be fine.
但你会失去这个朋友
You'll lose her as a friend.
这点我可以接受
I've made my peace with that.
很多人喜欢CTR-116型的
Lots of people like the CTR-116.
但我个人很喜欢沃克斯CTR-107型
But personally, I like the CTR-107 Vox.
它的性价比很高 且有语♥音♥激活功能
You get more bang for your buck, and it has voice activation.
能录音就可以
I just need it to work.
喂 -喂
Hi. - Hi.
你好吗? -还好 刚从跑步机上下来
How are you? -Ah. I'm fine. I just got off the treadmill.
要是哭能减肥就好了
I wish crying burnt calories.
今天我去了乔治敦的尼曼店
I went to Needless Markups in Georgetown today.
给大混♥蛋♥买♥♥了条领带 我很想他
I bought the big creep a tie. I miss him, Linda.
你想谁? -当然是比尔
Who do you miss? - Bill. Who else?
这个男人曾经每晚都会来电♥话♥
I mean, this is the man who called me back-to-back nights,
连结婚纪念日那天...
who literally had me come see him...
...也要我过去看他
...on his fucking wedding anniversary.
现在呢? 差不多就是杳无音讯了
And now what? Just weeks of nothing? Total silence?
我都不知该怎么想了
Like, I don't know what I'm supposed to think.
你们上次见面是什么时候?
Remind me. When was the last time you two were together?
这你知道啊 -我是知道
Linda, you know this. -Well, I know,
但我忘了日期
but I don't remember the exact date.
那次他送了我一张安妮的唱片
It was when he gave me the Annie Lennox CD, which, I mean,
那完全是一张亲热的专辑
just to say it-- that's completely a make-out album.
一点也不含蓄
Like, it's not even subtle.
那时他还在拄拐杖吗?
Was-was this when he was on crutches?
不 拄拐杖是三月份 记得吗?
What? No. That was back in March. Remember?
那次我很吃惊 他连路都走不稳
'Cause I was surprised, he could barely even walk,
却依然能搂着我亲吻
but he grabbed me and kissed me the moment we were alone.
后来呢?
Then what happened?
我们就开始搞了
Oh, we fooled around.
欢迎来我的安全屋
Welcome to my safe house.
没料到你还是个间谍
I didn't realize you were a spy.
孩子 72年我曾在麦戈文的飞机上冒充记者
You kid. Back in '72, I posed as press on McGovern's plane.
记得尼克松吗?
Remember Nixon?
请随意 这是我儿子乔纳的家
You're welcome. This is my son Jonah's place.
要喝点吗? -不了
Drink? - I'm fine.
你好 哈维
Hello, Harvey.
你好 琳达 你们叫我来有什么事?
Hi, Linda. Someone gonna tell me why I'm here?
你也知道 对于总统的婚外性行为
As you know, Linda has access to some very sensitive details...
琳达掌握了一些很敏感的详情
...about the president's extramarital activities.
她想把它写成一本书
She's decided to write a book about it.
恭喜 那需要我做什么?
Congratulations. How do I fit into this?
有人错误地认为
There are people who wrongly...
琳达是在支持极右势力
...assume Linda's in bed with the far right.
我们要告诉大众 这个故事是合理合法的
We need people to understand that this story is legitimate.
如果由你来首先披露它 就没人会质疑了
If you break the story first, no one can deny it.
我怎么知道它是真的?
So how do I know it's true?
美国总统正在和一名实习生搞婚外情
Concrete proof that the president of the United States...
证据确凿
...is having an affair with an intern.
你录音了? -想听听她的声音吗?
You've been taping her? - Do you want to hear her voice?
我为何要听? 我连她叫啥都不知道
Why would I want to hear her voice? I don't even know her name.
她的名字是 莫妮卡·莱温斯基
Her name is Monica Lewinsky.
明天我想去见他
I'm trying to see him tomorrow.
贝蒂说他国宴后...
Betty thinks he'll be around after the state dinner.
停止 -怎么了?
No. Stop. - What's wrong?
这我不能听
I can't listen to this.
听未经同意的录音 有违我的新闻原则
Taping without consent violates my journalistic principles.
你得了吧
Oh, for God's sake.
先把内容告诉我
Why don't you tell me what's on the tape,
我再来决定是否要听
and I can see if it's worth listening to?
莫妮卡讲述了她和总统之间的多次性行为
Monica describes multiple sexual encounters with the president,
其中有一次是他做完膝盖手术后
including a time after his knee surgery,when he was holding...
拄着拐杖和她...
...himself up on his crutches while they...
她讲的全是性♥交♥的事吗?
That's it? She just talks about having sex?
他俩不性♥交♥ 只玩口♥交♥
They don't actually have sex, just oral...
直到她高♥潮♥ 他自己... -不行
She orgasms, he doesn't like to... - Ew, no.
你们叫我来就为这事?
This is why you brought me here?
我可不是《国家问询报》的记者
I-I don't work for the National Enquirer.
我是个揭露滥用职权的严肃记者
I-I-I'm a serious reporter. I report on abuses of power.
这就是滥用职权
This is an abuse of power.
琳达 他的行为毫无疑问是丑陋的
Linda, there's no question that his behavior is disgusting.
他是克♥林♥顿♥ 这不奇怪
It's Bill Clinton. No shit.
但你自己也曾说过 那不是性骚扰
But you said it yourself. It's not sexual harassment.
不管用什么术语 他毕竟是国家首脑
Whatever the particular terminology, he's the chief executive,
她却是个刚毕业的孩子
and she's a kid barely out of school,
为此她还丢了白宫的工作
who lost her position in the White House.
原来还有工作调动的事 抱歉
Oh, a girl moved offices. Forgive me.
又和“伊朗门事件”一样
It's Iran-Contra all over again.
这里不存在所谓的交换
There's no quid pro quo.
他没有给她钱
He's not paying her off.
也没用安排工作来封她的口
He's not getting her a job to keep her quiet.
你去梅西百货看了吗? -看了
Did you check out the Macy's sale? - Yes.
全是没用的东西
It's a total dud.
听着 有件很重要的事我要告诉你
Listen, I have something very important that I need to tell you.
我和一位在白宫工作的好友谈了谈
I was talking with a close friend who works at the White House.
哪个好友?
What friend?
凯特 -她姓啥?
Kate. - What's her last name?
弗里德里克 她是国安会的重要人物
Friedrich. She's a major player in National Security.
我不认识她 -是的 但是...
I don't think I know her. -You don't, but,
她知道你
um... she knows you.
凯特消息灵通
Kate's very plugged in.
西厢人员调整的事 她都很清楚
She knows about all the hirings and firings in the West Wing.
所以 关于你的工作调动
So I thought, why don't I ask about Monica's job...
我向她打听了一下
... prospects at the White House?
因为你等得太久了 -她怎么说?
I mean, you've been waiting so long. -What did she say?
怎么对你说呢?
I don't know how to tell you this.
琳达 你吓坏我了
Okay, Linda, you're freaking me out.
你的名字上有黑色标记
There's a black mark on your name.
那是啥意思? -他们知道你是谁
What does that mean? -They know who you are.
凯特说:
Kate said,
“莱温斯基永远别想再在白宫工作了”
"Monica Lewinsky will never get a job at the White House."
也许是你误解了她的话
Okay, well, maybe you just misunderstood her, and may...
我会去问贝蒂的
I just... I should just speak to, um, Betty, or...
她求我别告诉你
She-she begged me not to say anything,
但她说得很清楚 你回不去了
but she was very clear. You're not coming back.
我刚问过贝蒂
I just... I just talked to Betty,
她说他正在替我办这件事
and she said that he was working on bringing me back. I should...
我不应该相信的 -是的
I should have known. - You're right.
他必须给你安排工作
Look, he owes you a job.
如果白宫去不成
And if it's not gonna be the White House,
去其他地方也可以
he needs to find you one somewhere else.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表