剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
The face-to-face meeting took place in an...
她想干啥?
What does she want?
显然是要我打电♥话♥ 她说是“急事”
She clearly wants me to call her. I mean, it says "Emergency."
比尔肯定知道了
Bill must know.
把它给我
Give it to me.
不 她会一直呼我的
No, she's just gonna keep paging me.
莫妮卡
Monica.
你不能显得很害怕 这是谈判
You can't let them know you're scared. This is a negotiation.
比尔·金斯伯格吧?
You must be Bill Ginsburg.
对 我去谈判 麻烦你带她去休息
Yeah. Where can I put my client so we can talk shop?
交给我吧
I'll take care of her.
去吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, sweetheart.
你在华府有多久了?
How long have you lived in D.C.?
两年了
Two years.
喜欢这里吗?
Do you like it here?
不喜欢
No.
你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了 你这个混账纳粹分子
You are out of your fucking minds! You asshole Nazis!
谈判有时会很激烈
Negotiations can get pretty heated sometimes.
我曾去过你朋友琳达·特里普的家
You know, I went to your friend Linda Tripp's house.
她做的饼干很好吃
She makes really good cookies.
我们走吧
We're leaving. Now.
谈成了吗?
Did you get the deal?
全是帮疯子 一帮盖世太保
They're lunatics here. They're the fucking Gestapo.
我被豁免了吗? -那还早
Okay, but did I get immunity? - Not even close.
他们先是威胁说
In the first place, they threatened to investigate
要调查你全家 -什么?
your entire family. -What?
然后又抬高了价码
And then they upped their price.
他们要先知道你所了解的一切
They want to know every single thing that you know
然后再考虑是否写书面保证
before they're willing to even consider putting anything on paper.
那要我打电♥话♥吗?
Would I have to make calls?
不用打电♥话♥了
There are no calls.
不用打了
There's no nothing.
有个“德鲁奇报道”刚刚曝光了此事
This just came on live. It's called the Drudge Report.
克♥林♥顿♥会怀疑...
If you attempt to call Clinton now,
“德鲁奇报道”
...你的电♥话♥已被窃听
he's gonna suspect that you're wired.
他们会回避你
You're radioactive.
快点
Come on.
重磅报道:
23岁前白宫实习生和总统的性关系
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你干啥?-你弟弟呢?
Uh, seriously? - Where's your brother?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
瑞安 我有话要和你们说
Ryan? I need to speak with you.
瑞安
Ryan.
请坐下
Please, sit down.
我们的生活即将发生变化
We're at the precipice of a change.
全美国很快就会知道...
Very soon, the country is going to discover
...我某个朋友的事
something about a friend of mine.
莫妮卡? -对
Monica? -Yes.
什么事? -这并不重要
What did she do? - It's not important.
重要的是你们要做好准备
What matters is that you prepare yourselves.
会有很多人对我说三道四
A lot of people are going to be saying a lot of things about me.
有些话可能会很难听
Some may be nasty.
但有些人会为我欢呼
But others are going to cheer me on.
可能会视我为英雄
They may call me a hero.
你们知道约翰·迪安吗?
Do you know who John Dean is?
他是尼克松总统的首席白宫法律顾问
he was, uh, President Nixon's chief White House counsel.
大家都说他背叛了总统
He was accused of turning on the president
因为只有他敢站出来
because he dared to stand up
揭发那些他每天都要看到的罪行
to the crimes he witnessed day in and day out.
他为了保护这个国家甘冒一切风险
He risked everything to defend this country,
有人却为此抨击他
and there were people who pilloried him for it.
但他做的事是对的
But he did the right thing.
我要你们都知道
I want you to know...
我做的事也是对的
I did the right thing.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
克♥林♥顿♥据说怂恿实习生撒谎
希拉里
Hillary.
希拉里 醒醒
Hillary, wake up.
怎么了?
What? What's wrong?
斯塔尔又出新花招了
Starr's new gambit.
他把葆拉·琼斯的闹剧也划入了调查范围
He's expanding his investigation into the Paula Jones fiasco.
什么? 我没明白 -全是胡扯
What? I don't understand. - Oh, it's nuts.
这一次 他说我和一位实习生有婚外情
This time, he's saying I had an affair with an intern
而且还叫她作伪证
and then I asked her to commit perjury.
此外 我还让弗农给她安排工作
Oh, and on top of that, I had Vernon set her up with a job.
是琼斯的律师要这位姑娘作证
I mean, th-this girl was subpoenaed by the Jones lawyers
而她的书面证词否定了这一切
and filed an affidavit saying nothing happened.
很显然斯塔尔找到了她
Starr has obviously gotten to her and...
并让她改变了说法
convinced her to change her story.
她是谁?
Who is she?
她叫莫妮卡·莱温斯基
Her name is Monica Lewinsky.
你认识她? -我认识她
Do you know her? - Yeah, I know Monica.
她曾在西厢工作过 现在在五角大楼
She worked in the West Wing, and now she works in the Pentagon.
还有什么事需要告诉我的?
Is there something you need to tell me?
没有了
No.
没事发生吗?-没发生
Did something happen? - No.
因为要是有事发生 你知道我就会...
Because if anything happened, you know it's better that I w...
有事我就会告诉你 这你知道
And I would tell you. You know I would.
但什么事也没有
But nothing happened.
我是在政♥府♥停摆时遇到那帮实习生的
Look, I met her and a bunch of other interns during the shutdown.
她是个可爱的孩子
You know, she-she was a sweet kid.
傻乎乎的
You know, kind of goofy.
为了向我讨教 曾来见过我一两次
You know, she-she came to see me once or twice for advice.
但没想到她有点麻烦
Turns out she was kind of troubled.
发现她有点不对劲后
Nancy and Evelyn, they-they moved her...
南希和伊夫琳把她调出了西厢
...out of the West Wing as soon as they saw how she was behaving.
我都没和这位姑娘单独在一起过
I... I don't think I was ever even alone with the girl.
你可以去问贝蒂 她都看见的
You can ask Betty. She saw the whole thing.
好
Okay.
你告诉手下了吗? -还没
Did you tell the staff? -Not yet.
我要先告诉你
I wanted to get your take on things first.
你快去告诉他们
Okay, well, you have to go down there right now.
这事会轰动天下 我们得有对策
This is going to explode. We-we have to act.
说得对
You're right.
我马上就下去
I'll be down in a minute.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么?
For what?
弄得一团糟
This whole mess.
去告诉他们吧
Go tell them.
今天早上的消息让白宫极为震惊
Shocking allegations rocked the White House this morning.
有线新闻网已确认
CNN has confirmed that Kenneth Starr is...
斯塔尔目前正在调查...
...investigating claims President Clinton had an affair...
...总统与白宫前实习生莱温斯基有染一事
...with a former White House intern, Monica Lewinsky.
那是我
That's... me.
那是我的脸
That's... that's my face.
他们怎么弄到的?
Where did they even find that?
是国防部工作证上的照片
It's my horrible Pentagon ID photo. Oh, my God.
天哪 我太难看了
I can't look. I can't.
未经我们的允许
They can't just plaster your face...
他们可不能播放你的照片
...all over the news without our permission.
我不能再看了
I can't be in here anymore.
...对于她和总统的关系
...about the relationship she says or at least...
她撒了谎
...alleged to have with the president.
喂?-马西娅 听得见吗?
Hello? -Marcia, can you hear me?
听得见 -你们要待在家里
Yes. -Listen, you need to stay inside, okay?
让莫妮卡不要出来
Monica's got to stay inside the apartment.
你在说什么?
What? What are you saying?
这群鬣狗把你家给围住了
They're hyenas. They got the whole place surrounded.
你要关上所有的窗 拉上窗帘
You need to shut the windows and close all the shutters
门要锁好
and make sure you lock the doors.
千万别出来 -我的天
Whatever you do, don't go outside. -Oh, my God.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表