剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
据《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》报道
Now, the Washington Post reports that
24岁的前实习生莱温斯基和特里普的谈话
there are tape recordings of the intern, 24-year-old
还被录在了磁带里
Monica Lewinsky -- talking to Linda Tripp.
你千万别出去
No, you can't go out there. It's crazy.
我要去见新律师 -妈
I have a meeting with my new attorney. -Mom.
艾莉森 危机四伏 我必须得去
Allison, we're in crisis. I have to go.
去去就回
I'll be back.
琳达 琳达...
Linda! Linda!
你觉得自己是个爱国者吗?
Do you see yourself as a patriot?
调查人员找你谈了吗?
Have you talked to the House investigators yet?
你和他们谈过了吗?
Did you talk to the House investigators? -
来这边 -那天晚上你在哪里?
Look this way! Hey! - Tell us where you were at that night!
莱温斯基和你通话时
Mrs. Tripp, what did Ms. Lewinsky say
都说了些什么?
in her conversations with you?
无可奉告 抱歉
I have no comment. I'm sorry.
莱温斯基知道你在录音吗?
Did Monica Lewinsky know you were taping her?
我是证人 我不能说
I'm a witness in a federal investigation. I have no comment.
你要作什么证?
What are you a witness to?
你是否觉得你背叛了她?
Do you think that you betrayed her?
琳达
Linda!
水门南区
对莫妮卡·莱温斯基的监视
我从未见过这种事
I've never seen anything like this.
一直在播放这个
And they're just looping this shit.
他们连广♥告♥都不播了
They won't even cut to a commercial.
新闻发布室里怎么样? -简直焦头烂额
How bad is it in the press room? -Oh, it's a fucking nightmare.
山姆盯着我不放
Sam Donaldson's on my ass.
还有邮报和时代周刊的记者
Baker from the Post, Bennet from the Times.
我的职责就是答记者问
You know, it-it's my job to respond to their questions,
但我不知道该说什么
and I have no idea what I'm supposed to say.
他人呢?
Where is he?
和夫人在一起
With Hillary.
我们就像瘫痪了一样 必须马上做出回应
You know, w-we look paralyzed. We have to respond now
否则人们就会得出结论:
or the only reasonable conclusion people will come to
这是真的
is that it's all true.
把一个年轻姑娘和露华浓公♥司♥扯进来
Do you honestly think he decided to risk his presidency
策划出那么复杂的伪证计划
on a complex perjury scheme
你觉得他会去冒这样的风险吗?
involving a 24-year-old and the Revlon Corporation?
喂 你和他很亲近 他很信任你
Look, hey. You're close to him. He trusts you.
你得问问他 -问什么?
You have to ask him. -Ask him what?
有没有操那个实习生?
Did he fuck this intern?
总统先生
Mr. President.
我正要找你们俩
I was looking for you two.
总统先生 你今天的采访会接连不断
Mr. President, you have back-to-back meetings scheduled today.
公共电视网的吉姆 公共电台的玛拉...
Jim Lehrer on PBS. Mara Liasson at NPR. Roll Call
我知道
I'm aware.
鉴于目前我们还在讨论...
Okay. Well, since we're all still, searching
...如何对此事做出恰当的回应
for a good comprehensive response to this,
我看还是都取消算了
maybe we should cancel those.
好主意
Brilliant idea.
这样的话 那还不如正式认罪算了
Why don't we issue a formal admission of guilt while we're at it?
他们会问起那姑娘的
They're gonna ask about the girl, sir.
他们想问什么都可以
Let 'em ask whatever the hell they want.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
美国广播公♥司♥的杰姬整晚都在播报此事
ABC's Jackie Judd. She broke the story overnight.
他肯定要辞职了
He's gonna have to resign.
都是我害的
It's all my fault.
别这么看问题
Don't look at it that way.
那要怎么看?
What way-- accurately?
这是我们人生中最惨的一周
This is a terrible week in our lives,
但我们必须得熬过去
but all we have to do is get through it.
你说得对 也许他是会被迫辞职
And, yes, maybe he will have to resign.
但是 只要他一辞职
But, guess what, when he does,
一切就会终止
all of this stops.
他一走 一切烟消云散
He goes away, all of it goes away.
露华浓今晚发表声明
In a statement tonight, Revlon confirmed
证实莱温斯基是由弗农推荐的
Lewinsky was referred by Vernon Jordan
并在本月录取了她
and offered a job this month,
今天露华浓已撤销了这一录取
an offer Revlon rescinded today.
乔丹确实想给莱温斯基...
Jordan did try to get Monica Lewinsky...
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
上帝啊 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Oh, honey.
别难过
Oh, no.
因为是斯塔尔的调查
As for the Starr investigation,
此事还不会被提交给大陪审团
the matter has not yet been taken to a grand jury,
但调查人员...
but investigators linked...
你好 迈克 -诸位好
Hey, Mike. -Hey, guys.
我稍后会告诉你们的
I'm gonna get to you guys in a bit, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克 他认识那个姑娘吗? -伙计们
Mike, what's going on here? Did he know this girl? -Guys,
今晚我会告诉你们
I'll do a briefing tonight. Okay?
今晚总统可能会换人 你现在就说
Al Gore could be president by tonight.We need answers now.
海伦 他马上要接受公共电视网的采访
Helen, Helen. He's about to sit down with PBS.
这里有直播
We're putting up a live feed.
你们直接听他说吧
And, uh, you can hear straight from him.
准备 三 二...
We're rolling in three, two...
总统先生 欢迎你
Mr. President, welcome.
谢谢你 吉姆
Thank you, Jim.
今天的新闻是:
The news of this day is that...
据说你收买♥♥了一位24岁的姑娘 让她作伪证
...Kenneth Starr,the independent counsel, is investigating...
而且你和她有婚外情
allegations that you suborned perjury
对于此事
by encouraging a 24-year-old woman
独♥立♥检察官斯塔尔目前正在调查
who you were having an affair with to lie under oath.
总统先生 这是真的吗?-不是真的
Mr. President, is that true? - That is not true.
不是真的
That is not true.
我没有让任何人去说谎
I did not ask anyone to tell anything other than the truth.
也不存在不正当关系
There is no improper relationship,
我也乐意配合调查
and I intend to cooperate with this inquiry.
但那些都不是真的
But that is not true.
“不存在不正当关系” 这你能解释一下吗?
No improper relationship. Define what you mean by that.
我觉得你明白我的意思
Well, I-I think you know what it means.
我的意思是 这里不存在性关系
It means that there is not a... sexual relationship,
不存在不正当的性关系
an improper sexual relationship.
或其他各种不正当关系
or any other kind of improper relationship.
你和这位姑娘没有性关系?
You had no sexual relationship with this young woman?
没有性关系
There is not a sexual relationship.
千真万确 我能说的就是这个
That is accurate. You know, that-that's all I can say now.
我要做的就是尽力控制住...
You see, what-what I'm trying to do is to contain my...
...自己的怒气 继续工作
natural impulses and-and get back to work.
我觉得相互合作很重要
You know, I think it's important that we cooperate.
我会合作的
I will cooperate.
但我得先做好手头上的工作
But I want to focus on the work at hand.
也就是说 你说的这一切是明确的
just for the record, so there's no ambiguity about it...
对 -好
Th-There is n... -All right.
对于莱温斯基这位姑娘有可能要去作证一事
You had no conversations with this young woman, Monica Lewinsky,
你和她交谈过吗?
about her testimony or possible testimony?
我没怂恿任何人
I did not urge anyone.
我没有怂恿任何人去撒谎
I did not urge anyone to say anything that was untrue.
我没有怂恿任何人去撒谎
I did not urge anyone to say anything that was untrue.
这是我对你做出的声明
That's my... statement to you.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
怎么会这样?
What's going on?
如果这一切不是真的 那就是有人在捏造
If it's not true, that means somebody made this up.
那么... -瞧
Is that... -Look,
和我一样 你也一头雾水
you know as much about this as I do right now.
所以 我们必须要查清楚
So, you know, we'll just have to look into it
要相互配合 我们会搞清楚的
and cooperate and we'll see.
但同时 我也不能置国家大事于不顾
But, meanwhile, I've got to get on with the work of the country
国家雇我...
You know, I got hired
我去找他
I'll talk to him.
迈克... -喂 迈克...
Mike... -Hey Mike...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表