剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你太委屈自己了
You're so hard on yourself.
这里的麻烦事太多 忙不过来
Well, I don't have time with all the chaos here.
伯尼已经疯了 我得找个律师
Bernie is a basket case, I need a lawyer,
我马上要去见一个人 你是想象不到的
And you will not believe the meeting I just agreed to.
什么?
What?
有人告诉我
Well, someone told me that the best way...
要想保护自己 最好的办法是出书
...to protect myself is to write a book.
是吗 很刺♥激♥
Really? How exciting.
是很关键 凯瑟琳
It's strategic, Kathleen.
我不去那里 我的客户要开签书会了
I'm not going to that. Uh-uh. My client has a book party.
况且 上次我和约翰逊夫人共处一室时
Besides, last time I was in a room with Lady Bird Johnson,
她还想把我推下楼梯去呢
She tried to push me down a flight of stairs. Ha!
我说过她不该如此对我的
Did I say I didn't deserve it?
我要挂了
Oh, gotta go.
我约的人来了
I think I see my 4:00.
那么
So...
那是谋杀吗
Was it murder?
不 我不相信是谋杀
Oh, no. I have no reason to believe that.
但他和希拉里上♥床♥了
But he was sleeping with Hillary.
文斯·福斯特是个忠诚的丈夫
Vince Foster was a faithful husband...
很不幸 他自杀了
...who tragically committed suicide.
令人伤心
It was very sad.
伤心是没法让书畅销的
You know, sad doesn't sell books.
对不起 女士 这是无烟区
I'm sorry, ma'am, this is a nonsmoking section.
太好了
Oh, fantastic.
整个地球都快变成加州的伯克利了
The whole earth is becoming Berkeley, California.
那么
So,
你的故事是什么?
what can you give me?
这个吗...
Well...
这事事关总统
There's the president.
你在让我猜
Let me guess.
有个可爱的金发女郎
There's this cute little blonde.
是他竞选阵营里的空姐
She was a stewardess on his campaign plane
后来有人认为
And it appears that someone deemed that...
她足以胜任白宫西厢的工作
...sufficient experience for a job in the West Wing.
她叫什么?
What's her name?
你想出书就不能遮掩 得真名实姓
If you're doing this, dear, you're doing it. That means names.
可以用假名啊 - 琳达
I can use a pseudonym. - Linda.
在姬蒂·凯利与我翻脸前 我一直卖♥♥她的书
I sold Kitty Kelley books, till she went fucking nuts on me.
虽然她最难缠 但她是个大腕
Worst client I ever had, but she was big.
她写的南希·里根和丽兹·泰勒均未经授权
Nancy Reagan, unauthorized; Liz Taylor, unauthorized.
但大家都要看
Everyone read those.
我要说的是 我只出大腕的书
Point is, I do big books.
我来这里
Some little anonymous something...
不是为了见一个没人知道的无名小卒
...that no one will care about? That's not why I'm here.
而是琳达·特里普要写一本《白宫见闻》
What I Saw in the White House by Linda Tripp.
我是为这个来的
That's why I'm here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在西厢的工作对我来说很重要
My job in the West Wing is very important to me.
这书非常值钱
There's real money on the table.
我会被解雇的
I'd be fired.
我有两个孩子
I have two kids.
你现在动手可以赚到六位数
I'm talking six figures if you strike now.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
还有 我今天要见的人可不止你一个
Though you should know, you're not my only meeting today.
本周保守党要集♥会♥
This week is CPAC.
城里有一大群反克♥林♥顿♥人士
There's a whole horde of Clinton haters in town
人人手里都有书卖♥♥ 包括傻美女和前州警
And they've all got a book. Bimbos, ex-troopers.
一半的阿肯色州人都来了
Half of Arkansas is here.
你会注意到这里弥漫着一种廉价的商业精神
You might have noticed a certain Kmart spirit in the air.
我在生活中是无所畏惧的 琳达
I live like I got nothing to lose, Linda.
你也应该这样
I recommend it.
从没听说过“保守党政♥治♥行动会议”
I've never even heard of this CPAC.
它规模很大
Oh, it's big.
每年都要召集全国最优秀的保守精英
Each year they gather the best conservative minds
来发表意见
in the country to opine on the issues.
弹劾这位恶妇
让领导坐牢
你带信♥用♥卡♥了吗?
Baby, did you bring the credit card?
干啥? - 买♥♥几件T恤回去
Why? - 'Cause we gotta buy all this shit.
谁杀了文斯·福斯特
我的委托人葆拉·琼斯今天来到了华盛顿
My client, Paula Jones, has come to Washington today...
她要告诉大家1991年5月8日所发生的事
...to share what really happened on May 8, 1991,
那天 克♥林♥顿♥打断了她的工作
When Bill Clinton interrupted her workday,
把她请到了一个房♥间里
and invited her to a private room.
今天我可以披露 就在那个房♥间里
Today I can reveal that in that room,
那位州长提出了不当的性要求
The governor made unwanted sexual advances,
但均被琼斯夫人所拒绝
Each of which Mrs. Jones rebuffed.
我得说一句
Let me say,
她今天在这里不是来满足低级趣味的
She is not here today to satisfy any prurient interests.
出于对第一家庭的尊重
Out of respect for the first family
考虑到琼斯夫人的遭遇
And for what Mrs. Jones has been through,
对于那天在房♥间里发生的事
She will not be getting into any descriptions...
她不会做任何描述
...of what happened in the room.
什么? - 等等
What? - Wait a minute.
现在可以进行提问了
Now I open the floor to questions.
发生了什么事
What happened?
给你喝酒了吗
Did you have anything to drink?
一个一个来
One at a time, please.
为什么现在才说出来?
Why did you wait to come forward?
当时你喝酒了吗?
Did you have anything to drink?
你俩相处得愉快吗?
Did you have a good time with him?
房♥间里发生了什么?
What happened in that room? I mean,
我们只想问这个
That's what we're here for, right?
他摸你了吗?
Was there touching?
州长干了些什么? - 克♥林♥顿♥...
What did the governor do? - Bill Clinton...
在我面前的表现是有违职业道德的
... presented himself to me in a very unprofessional manner.
在我看来
I would call it...
那是性骚扰
...sexual harassment.
他摸你了吗
Did he touch you?
这个我要让... 我不会谈论这个
I will leave that... I-I will not speak on that.
他裸♥露♥器官了吗?- 这我不能说
Did he expose himself? - I can't speak on that.
那你能说些什么?
Well, what can you tell us?
这是不应该的...
It is wrong that...
一位大人物....
a woman can't not...
让一位妇女在工作场所...
a woman can't work in the workplace,
...中断工作 并对她进行骚扰
be harassed, um... by a figure that high.
你说“工作场所”
You say workplace,
但你和州长是在酒店房♥间里 不是吗?
But you and the governor were in a private hotel room, correct?
为什么你同意去那里?
Why did you agree to go up there?
州长要我去 当时我只觉得很荣幸
I just thought the governor wants to see me. That's an honor.
你以为州长要和你商讨州务大事吗?
So you expected what? A meeting on state affairs?
不知道
Well, I don't know,
但我知道他不该带我上去做那种事
but I know he shouldn' t have brought me up there for that...
他要为自己的行为道歉
and he needs to apologize for-for what he did.
但你并没说出他的行为是什么
You still haven't said what he did.
他要你与他发生性关系 对吗?
He asked you to have sex with him, yes?
是某种性行为 - 哪种?
A type of sex. - Uh, what type?
据我所知
Just so I understand,
这个盛大的记者会把我们招来
we've all been called here to this big press conference...
是想透露克♥林♥顿♥对她干了什么
...about something Bill Clinton did to her,
但她基本上没说出他干了些什么
but she basically won't say a single thing he did.
谢谢你的关心 但正如我所说的
I-I appreciate your concern, but as I said,
葆拉不会对此事做出实况般的详尽描述
Paula's not going to give a blow-by-blow acount or every detail.
就这样 继续 - 够了 够了
Okay. Come on, now. - All right, all right, enough, enough;
我有个问题
I have a question.
他所要求的性行为
This sexual act he wanted,
即使你不用脱衣服也能实施
was it something that you could perform...
是属于这一种吗?
...without taking your clothes off?
无可奉告 最后再问几个
We're not getting into that. Last few questions.
他露阴了吗? - 你的路费谁付的?
Did he expose himself? - Who paid your way here?
你投他的票了吗? - 一个一个来
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表