剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
美国罪案故事第三季 弹劾
第二集
1996年10月30日
一年后
离选举日还剩六天
10月30日总统行程安排
1995年11月15日
政♥府♥停摆进入第二天
莫妮卡 实习生全到会议室去
Monica, they want interns in the conference room.
我刚写的信要交给幕僚长
I just wrote the letters to Chief of Staff. I have to get them to him.
先去会议室 马上
They said ASAP. Drop everything.
都听好了
All right, all right.
你们肯定都听说了 政♥府♥停摆了
As you no doubt heard, the government is shut down.
非重要岗位的员工已全下岗
All non-essential employees have been sent home,
所以你们很幸运
which means lucky you
从今天上午起要在白宫西厢工作
get to work in the West Wing as of this morning.
注意
And listen,
你们马上要和世界管理者一起工作了
you're gonna be working right beside the people who run the world.
请好好干
Please, be professional.
请等一下
All right, hold up here a moment.
好像给你安排在八点钟 可以吗?
It appears you're scheduled for 8:00. Does that work for you?
那不行
No, 'cause, uh, Leon's gonna come...
因为利昂在回国会之前还要再见我一次
...see me again in the morning before he goes back up the Hill.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
是 当然
Yes, sir, of course.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
好 跟我来
All right, come with me.
你去幕僚长利昂·帕内塔的办公室
You'll be on Leon Panetta's desk. He's the chief of staff.
我就是在他这里实习的
Oh, I know. I actually interned for his office.
你的工作就是接电♥话♥
All you have to do is sit here and answer the phone.
好好干
You'll do fine.
现在...
All right...
这里是帕内塔办公室 你好
Uh, Leon Panetta's desk. How may I help you?
你
You,
实习生姑娘 把它交给斯特凡诺普洛斯
I-intern girl. Uh, drop this at Stephanopoulos.
我不是想吓你一跳
Didn't mean to catch you off guard.
总统先生 抱歉 我只是...
Mr. President, uh, sorry, I was just...
不用道歉 这是你的工作
You don't have to apologize for doing your job.
我是比尔 -我知道
I'm Bill. - I know.
我叫莫妮卡
Uh, I'm Monica.
这件毛衣我喜欢 莫妮卡
I like your sweater, Monica.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该回去了
I guess I should head back.
你要是愿意 就进来待一会儿
Well, y-you can come in here for a second if you want.
我现在和避难差不多
I'm just kind of hiding out.
那些让政♥府♥停摆的人
So what do you make of these guys?
你是如何看待的?
Shutting down the government like this.
太疯狂了
So crazy.
他们以为我在中期选举中受了挫
You know, they think because I took a licking in the midterms,
就能逼我砍掉老年人的医保
they can get me to cut health care for old folks.
但他们判断错了 因此才有了今天
Well, they've got me wrong. So here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
但对我俩来说倒是件好事
Of course, between us,
因为没什么人来监视我了
it's kind of nice having fewer people around here bugging me.
实习生们都不敢相信能在西厢工作
All the interns can't believe we get to work in the West Wing.
我在这里的第一次工作
Oh, my first time here,
我永远难忘
I'll never forget it.
高中时踏上“少年国家”之旅
High school kid on a Boys Nation trip.
我就和约翰·肯尼迪握了手
I got to shake John Kennedy's hand.
阿肯色州离这里很远
It's a long way from Arkansas.
你呢? 你是哪里人?
How about you? Where'd you come from?
洛城
Oh, L.A.
加州洛杉矶
Los Angeles, California.
那你的家也很远
Ah, you're far from home, too.
你住在哪里?-现在吗?
Where you living? -Out here? Uh...
住在水门 -高档住♥宅♥区啊
I-in the Watergate. -Whoa, high on the hog.
不是的 我妈马上要搬到纽约去了
No. My-my mom, she's actually moving to New York soon,
所以
so we're just staying, um...
我们住的只是公♥寓♥而已
...living in a condo.
对不起
Sorry.
我太紧张了 我很迷恋你
I'm so nervous. I have a huge crush on you.
我真的很荣幸
Well, that's really flattering.
因为你很美
Because you're beautiful.
那么光彩夺目
You light up the room.
但这个...
This...
实习生
可能会是个问题
...could be a problem.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 醒醒
Mom, wake up.
总统吻了我
The president kissed me.
什么
What?
他当然会吻你
Sure he did.
你那么可爱
You're funny.
很晚了 去睡觉吧
It's really late, so go to bed, all right?
好的 -爱你 美女
Okay. -Love you, beautiful.
她又那样了
She's done it again.
把冷藏过的饮料放在桌子上
Refrigerated Snapple directly on the desk,
放在公用区域里
the part that is, in theory,
害得我都没法把“联民会”手册放那里了
shared zone where I lay out my JCOC pamphlet proofs,
因为全是潮气
but I can't now because it's moist.
说实话 还不光是潮气呢
In fact, it's beyond moist.
喂
Hello?
我是不是很烦?
Am I boring you?
不
No.
只是...
It's just...
我猜是在想神秘男友吧
Let me guess, the mysterious boyfriend.
还没电♥话♥来?
Still no call?
上次通话什么时候?
When did you hear from him last?
22天半以前 不是因为我有数日子的怪癖
22 and a half days. Not that I'm pathologically counting.
莫妮卡 -而是...
Monica. -It's just...
...那么久不联♥系♥ 是我们从未有过的
we've never gone this long without talking, and...
我还得振作 我闺蜜卡特今晚要来华府
I need to get it together. My best friend Cat is in town tonight.
去开心一下
Oh, fun.
我已经不太开心得起来了
I don't know. I'm not very good at fun anymore.
听着 不管他是谁
Look, whoever he is,
只要是在内阁里 目前肯定过得一塌糊涂
if he's in administration, I'm sure his life is bananas right now.
在竞选连任的扫尾期间 你别想抽身
The tail end of a reelection campaign? Forget it.
琳达 你的电♥话♥
Linda, your phone!
今晚和闺蜜出去玩
Go out with your friend tonight,
周末我可以带你去逛古董市场了
and this weekend, I am finally taking you antiquing.
我一定要你去的
I won't take no for an answer.
琳达 你到底接不接电♥话♥啊?
Linda! Can you answer your phone?
我去宰了她
I'm gonna kill her.
你等着看谋杀案吧
Like, right now. You're gonna watch a murder.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
哇哦
Uh-oh.
我以为你俩早就完了 还在联♥系♥吗
I thought it was over. Are you two still talking?
算是吧 每月联♥系♥几次
Kind of. A couple times a month.
我基本上都坐在家里
I mostly just sit here.
每次以为他不会再联♥系♥我时 电♥话♥就来了
Just when I think he'll never reach out to me again, he calls.
这就是我们今晚在家吃饭的原因吧?
Wait, is that why we're eating in tonight?
要是他来电♥话♥我不在 我是没法回电的
If he calls when I'm gone, I have no way to call him back.
莫妮卡 -你是不了解情况
Monica. -You have no idea what it's like.
我每天都知道他的日程
I get his schedule every morning.
今天 第♥一♥夫♥人♥在俄亥俄州
Today the first lady's in Ohio.
他则先去了丹佛 处理黑人提案
He flew to Denver for an African American initiative
然后到凤♥凰♥城 准备明天的集♥会♥
and then to Phoenix for his rally tomorrow.
所以他现在是一个人在酒店里 却没和我联♥系♥
So I know he's sitting in his hotel alone right now not calling me.
真让我大为震惊
Okay, I'm officially freaked out.
我知道
I know, I know.
你知道我不爱批评人 但你真的有病
You know I don't judge... but you have this pattern.
我是学心理学的 知道自己的毛病
Uh, I was a psych major; I'm aware of my own pathologies.
你和他是不可能的
You get involved with an unavailable guy.
他付出的少 你付出的多
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表