剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
but we are on your side on this.
真的
We are.
你好 乔治
Hello, George.
看我拿来了什么? 特里普磁带的翻录版
What's in this bag? Dubs of the Tripp tapes.
猜猜有多少磁带?共计20小时
How many Tripp tapes? All 20 hours.
你是怎么搞来的?-“勿问 勿言”
What? H-How did you get those? - Don't ask, don't tell.
今晚你吃什么?
Hey, what do you have tonight?
我要和英格及戴维去莫诺科餐厅
I'm going to the Monocle with Ingraham and David Brock.
别去了 留在这里吧
Ugh, you're canceling. You're welcome.
我们把这些磁带从头到尾听一遍
We're listening straight through, every single one.
冰块呢?
Ice?
这里有六瓶吗?你干吗拿了六瓶酒?
Is that six bottles? Why would you get six bottles?
理查德 你来打开它
Richard, come over here and pop this.
乔治 我们要庆祝一下
George, we're celebrating.
这些磁带将来会收藏在史密森尼博物馆里
These tapes are going to be in the Smithsonian one day.
我们的故事会被载入史册
We're living a page in a U.S. History book.
我要说的是 先不忙着庆祝
I'm just saying, maybe we should hold off on celebrating...
先得看这些磁带是否真的有用
...until we know for sure there's something usable on those tapes.
这相当于是一次政♥变♥ 我们成功了
This is a coup d'état and we're the coup.
这是千载难逢的时刻啊
Do you know how rare that is?
在这样的夜晚里
If there was ever a night to crack open...
就得拿出上等好酒开瓶庆祝
...something fucking decent, it's now.
我们开始吧
We're starting.
好吧
Okay.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
喂 -喂
Hello? -Hi.
你好吗? -很好 就是好累
How are you? - Fine. I'm tired.
我刚从跑步机上下来 -你好棒
I just got off the treadmill. - You're so good.
特里普夫人
Mrs. Tripp.
我是吉姆 他是韦斯
I'm Jim Fisher. This is Wes Holmes.
我们是葆拉·琼斯的律师
We're attorneys for Mrs. Paula Jones.
进来吧
Come in.
这些都是...
These are, uh...
...我在五角大楼里的私人物件
...my, uh... my personal items from the Pentagon.
是我叫同事帮我带回来的
I asked a colleague to bring them by.
没几天功夫
It's only a matter of days...
总统就会知道我♥干♥的事了
...till the president learns about all I've done.
我们就是为此而来的
Well, that speaks to why we're here. Um,
明天上午总统要去作证
tomorrow morning, the president will be going under oath.
就他与莱温斯基小姐之间的关系
I'll be asking him specific questions about his relationships...
我要向他提些问题
...with women like Ms. Monica Lewinsky.
你的信息会很有用
Any information you can give us would be a great help.
比如互赠礼物 一起出席活动等
Gifts exchanged. Events they attended at the same time.
诸如此类 -她...
That sort of thing. - She, uh...
她如果在《纽约邮报》或电视上看到...
she'd see him in the Post or, uh, on TV...
...他系着她送的领带时 她会特别高兴
wearing one of the ties she gave him and she'd be so happy.
她相信这说明他对她是有感情的
She believed it was a... a signal to her to show he cared.
她信以为真了
She actually believed that.
她送了很多领带吗?
So she gave him multiple ties?
她喜欢购物
She loves to shop.
她还是个孩子 她需要有人来拯救她
She's a kid. She needed someone to save her.
如果是我的女儿 我也会这么做
Were it my own daughter, I'd have done the same thing.
现在我不指望她会这么想
Can't expect her to understand that now, but...
她是个被宠坏了的孩子
that's how she is. She's, uh, entitled.
从小娇生惯养
It's how she was raised.
我也没办法
I have to accept that.
特里普夫人 很抱歉我得抓紧问
Mrs. Tripp, I'm... very sorry to press,
因为我们的时间有限
but we don't have much time.
你能否说得更具体一些
Any information you can give us that's more specific.
比如 他送的礼物或...
Again, any gifts he gave her or...
总统送了她一本书
President gave her a book.
什么书? -还有帽针
Okay, what book? - And a hat pin.
帽针你们可能已知道
Although, of course, you've been made aware of the hat pin.
先说书的事
Let's run the book to the ground first.
我也不太清楚 上面好像有他的签名照片
I don't know, some sort of a... autographed photo of-of him in...
系着她送的领带 -我打断一下
one of her ties. -I'm sorry, real quick,
书名是什么?
what was the title of the book he gave her?
他以书传情 那时他们刚在白宫相识
His thoughtful gesture, as they met up in our White House.
白宫是个特殊之地
That is a special place
唯有最高尚的人才能栖息
meant for the most honorable few.
每位总统对它的庄严都有各自的敬仰方式
There's a heaviness to that. Each, uh, handles it his own way.
罗纳德·里根做总统时
Ronald Reagan became president
不♥穿♥戴整齐是不会步入椭圆形办公室的
and refused to set foot in the Oval without a full suit and tie.
乔治·布♥什♥总统在那里亲笔书写...
George Bush became president and handwrote letters...
...每一封寄给阵亡军人家属的慰问信
...to every family who lost a son in action.
而比尔·克♥林♥顿♥呢?
Bill Clinton became president
却在那里猎取了一位脆弱的姑娘
and got the first vulnerable girl he saw in a hallway
让她来给自己吮阳
to suck his dick.
后来又让她受尽了痛苦和折磨
And then, boy, did he make her suffer.
这本书是《草叶集》
The book was Leaves of Grass.
我倒要看看他会怎么说
See what he has to say about that.
莫妮卡 -妈
Monica. - Mom.
女士 我是迈克·埃米克
Ma'am, my name is Mike Emmick.
独♥立♥检察官办公室的
I'm with the Office of the Independent Counsel.
我要和我女儿单独谈谈 不是在这里
I'd like to talk to my daughter alone. And not in here.
没问题
Yes, of course.
他们对你干了什么?
What have they done? What did they do to you?
你在干吗?
Wait, what are you doing?
我找贝蒂 他们在设套
I'm calling Betty, because they're gonna trap him.
不能打电♥话♥ -不
No, Monica, you're not calling anyone! -How bad this is! No!
求你 -不能打
Please... -You're not calling anyone. Monica!
让我打 -不能打
Please! -You're not calling anyone.
我们要和他们谈
We're gonna work something out with them.
你别逼我合作
No, you can't make me cooperate.
你说什么? -妈 你的手♥机♥呢?
What are you talking about? -Mom, I need your cell phone.
不行 -求你了 妈
What? No. -Please, Mom.
给我 -不 过来 快过来
Please! -No! Come here .Come here right now.
现在你听我说 宝贝
All right, now listen to me, sweetheart.
一切都已终止
This ends right now.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我造成的错 不能让他来付出代价
I caused this, and I'm not gonna make him pay for that.
这也是他的错
It's his fault, too.
你现在要考虑自己的处境了
You need to start thinking about yourself right now.
妈妈
Mom,
我不想成为拉总统下台的人
I'm not gonna be the one to take down the president.
你难道没看出来吗?
Don't you see that is what this is?
我又不是克♥林♥顿♥的母亲
I am not Bill Clinton's mother.
我是你的母亲
I am your mother.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要去和他们谈
I am going to talk with them.
我想和你们谈谈
I would like to speak with you.
我要上洗手间
And I need to use the restroom.
让她去洗手间
And she needs to use the restroom.
但你喜欢吃沙拉 对吧?
You like salads though, right?
有了它 你能吃很多沙拉
And you can have a lot of salad with this thing.
等着看 好在又能吃意大利面食了
Yeah, so we'll see. I mean, it's good I get to eat pasta again.
我喜欢吃意面
I love pasta.
你喜欢吃波士顿生菜吗?
Do you like, um, Boston lettuce?
这个我没吃过
I don't know Boston lettuce.
你太偏食了
It's very limp.
不算偏食吧
Oh. Probably not.
这两个女人
These two.
在有些文化里 人们要把女婴给溺死
I'm at once captivated and yet now completely understand why,
我曾对此很迷惑 现在我完全理解了
in some cultures, they drown their female infants.
这磁带没啥用
These are shit.
什么?
What?
她描述了替他吹♥箫♥的过程 而且那么详细
But she says in horrifying detail she gave him blow jobs.
但她没说...
But she never says "Vernon Jordan...
...弗农替她找工作的前提是要她撒谎
...got me a job in exchange for lying." She never says it.
这里不存在回报 没有证据
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表