剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
别惹外婆生气
Don't let Grandma smash you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
《阁楼》杂♥志♥社
莫妮卡 -普拉托 他们要公开磁带
Monica. -Plato, are you watching? They're about to release them.
我们谈过这事 这是没法阻止的
We've been through this. We had no way to stop it.
我知道 我只是在想...
Yes, I know, I thought...
你能否给斯塔尔打个电♥话♥
I just thought that you could just call Kenneth Starr, okay?
告诉他我得发表一个声明
And you could tell him that I have to release a statement
因为我必须要对此事表达歉意
because I have to say how sorry I am about all this,
我要对希拉里和切尔茜表达歉意
and that I'm sorry, Hillary, and I'm sorry to Chelsea.
好吗? -莫妮卡 你现在有禁言令在身
Okay? Please. - Monica, you're under a gag order.
你不了解磁带里有些什么话
You do not understand how bad these tapes are.
我想公开讲话...
Okay? And this is the first time
...也还是第一次 我...
that the public's gonna hear my voice. I...
我理解 -我只想说两句话
I understand. - I just want to say two sentences. That's it.
我理解 但斯塔尔不会同意的
I know, but Starr will never allow it.
听证前肯定不会同意 很抱歉
Not until after you testify. I'm sorry.
巴布 我今天不想出去
Barb, I'm just gonna stay in today.
你好 不是巴布 -我的天哪
Hi. Actually not Barb. - Oh, my God!
你好吗?
How have you been?
那么久不和我联♥系♥ 好难受
It's crazy, I never hear anything about you.
你怎么来这里了?
How are you here?
我听说他们今天要公开磁带了
I heard they might be playing the tapes today,
所以就飞过来帮你散散心
so I thought I'd get on a plane and come distract you.
卡特 这...
Cat, that's...
天哪 -那是安♥眠♥药♥
Jesus Christ. - It's just Estazolam.
别担心 我本想睡觉的
Don't worry, I was gonna sleep through it.
经历得多了 我已学会如何应付了
This isn't my first day like today,and I've learned to plan ahead.
换一种应付方法吧
Well, I had a different plan.
什么?
What?
好 我们现在要播放的是...
Okay, I think we have our first tape queued up...
...这些磁带里的第一盘
...and ready to go here.
它们全是莱温斯基和特里普之间的通话
A conversation between Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp...
谈话内容五花八门
...concerning various topics.
现在开始
Let's listen.
工作的事有消息吗? -没有
Any news on the job front? - Ugh. No,
我刚从商场回来
but I just got back from the mall,
给你买♥♥了盒磁带 你可以开始健身了
and I bought you a mixtape to kick-start your workout plan.
上面全是老歌♥ 我想你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it, 'cause it's songs for your generation.
有些什么歌♥?-《小道秘闻》
What songs? - "Heard It Through the Grapevine".
还有呢?-《为了爱 别这样》
Okay. - "Stop! In the Name of Love".
还有呢?
Okay.
你喜欢这些歌♥吗? -不喜欢
Do Like any of those songs? - No, Monica. I don't.
那个你看了吗? -当然没看
Did you read it? - Of course not.
六十亿人里只有你和我爸两个没看
Well, that makes, you and my dad out of six billion.
至少你让全球人学会了上网
At least you helped the whole world learn how to use the Internet.
我可不愿这样为社会做贡献
Not really how I wanted to contribute to society.
是啊
Okay.
你要做的事还有很多
It's not all you'll do in life.
是吗? 你觉得我还能...
Oh, really? What do you see for me? I'm gonna...
为困难儿童办个学校 还是...?
what, open a school for troubled children, or...
你可以啊
Sure. -
孩子们好 我是莱温斯基老师
Hi, I'm Monica Lewinsky. I'm gonna teach your kids now.
就这样 -那这样
Why not? - Okay.
我是莱温斯基老师
Hi, I'm Monica Lewinsky,
今天我们要讲的是那些伟人
and today we're gonna learn about the great men
他们曾做过美国总统
that have served as President of the United States.
谁比较有资格讲这个?
And who better to speak to that?
你错了 这可不行
You're wrong.That's not nice.
天哪 我好久没那么开怀大笑了
Oh, God, I haven't laughed in a long time.
你看...
Look...
明年你会来纽约
next year, you'll be in New York.
我们会在那些小餐馆里吃饭
We'll be at some mediocre brunch place,
我会听你讲述那些有趣的恋爱
and you'll be telling me about some funny date you had.
哦 这个太容易了
Yeah, it's gonna go really well for me.
我只需找一个...
I just need to find someone who's been in a...
...昏迷了很久的人 -闭嘴
...a coma for a really long time. - Stop.
你不明白
No, you don't get it.
不昏迷的其他男人倒是有一大堆
It's that or it's a long line of guys,
却只想做一遍...
that just want to brag to their friend that they did everything...
...“斯塔尔报告”里的事
...that's in the Starr Report.
忽略这些男人 -你觉得...
You can weed those guys out. - And be left with what...
...会有个好男人愿意娶我?
...a decent person who wants to start a family?
是的
Yes.
卡特 走在你身旁的这个人
Cat, you're looking at the best-selling
是今年最畅销的万圣节装扮
Halloween costume this year. That's who you're on hike with.
我知道
I know.
还配了根雪茄
Came with a cigar.
我知道
I know.
我看到的
Saw that.
我还买♥♥了一套 -什么?
I bought one for myself. - What?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你来看
Look at that.
在想什么?
What?
没想什么
Nothing.
肯定在想磁带的事
Had to think about the tapes.
太糟了 没法不去想
I can't help it. They're that bad.
他们让我坐在会议室里
They put me in a conference room,
要我听完所有磁带 再签字确认是我的声音
and I had to sit and listen to each tape and sign that it was me.
什么?
What?
我当时太伤心了
I was so sad at that time,
她滴水不漏地全录下来了
and she captured every single second of it.
重新去听时
When I listen to it back, I mean, it's...
你会觉得她明显是在录音
it's so clear she knew she was taping.
但那个时候我一点没察觉
In the moment, I had no idea, and...
天哪 那些脱口而出的话
God, the things you say when you're not even thinking.
当你和朋友在电♥话♥里闲聊时
I mean, the random shit that comes out of your mouth
那些脱口而出的胡言乱语
when you're just talking, killing time on the phone to a friend,
在我谈起他时
and when I talk about him...
有些话...
I clearly couldn't see...
...当时连我自己都不知道在说什么
...how bad it was at the time because I did not recognize myself.
听上去...
I sound...
...那么的困惑 痴迷和绝望
so lost and-and obsessed and desperate.
完全失控了
Totally out of control.
现在大家都在听了
And now everyone gets to listen to it.
都在电视上看着呢
And watch it on TV.
喂
Hey.
是在山上闷闷不乐呢...
It's either moping on this hill,
...还是去看一点的《电子情书》?
or making the 1:00 You've Got Mail.
看电影
Meg.
选得好
Good answer.
我觉得 这很有吸引力
Well, I mean, it... Look, it's fascinating.
鼻音较重的特里普
Linda Tripp in that nasal tone,
操控着声音尖尖的莱温斯基...
manipulating the higher-pitch Monica Lewinsky...
我只想说 特里普这种人谁都不该遇到
Let me just say one thing. Nobody deserves Linda Tripp.
对我来说这是不可想象的
You know, for the life of me, I don't understand
你怎么能和这样的人每天共事?
how you work with someone every day,
他们表面上像是个朋友
you look them in the eyes as a friend,
晚上回到家却拿出录音机
and then at night you go home and hit the on button
按下录音按钮
on your RadioShack tape recorder.
对我来说这不是人干的事
To me, you do that, you lose membership in the human family.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吧?
You all right?
我很好
Yeah. I am, actually.
那么 总而言之...
All right, so, uh, in summation...
莫妮卡会发现公众的认知是前后不一致的
What Lewinsky might find is that the public is very fickle,
性丑闻里的男人日后往往会被原谅
that men in sex scandals often get second chances,
而女人则很难翻身
and that women rarely do.
乔伊丝·布拉泽斯博士
如果你儿子回到家对你说
Well, can you imagine your son...
“我要娶莫妮卡·莱温斯基” 你会怎么想?
...coming home and saying, "I'm going to marry Monica Lewinsky"?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表