剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你知道如今的政客都有什么通病吗?
You know what the problem is with most politicians today?
没啥疼痛感
No pain threshold.
我们支持克♥林♥顿♥
美国罪案故事第三季 弹劾
第八集
1998年1月
我马上下来
Hi. I'll be right down.
莫妮卡 你不认识我
Monica, you don't know who I am.
你打错了 -等等
Wrong number. -No, wait!
我在白宫工作
I work in the White House.
你是谁? -你要小心点
Who is this? -You have to watch yourself.
要提防他 还有那一位
It's not just him-- it's her, too.
他们要整你了 他们要毁了你
They're coming for you. They're trying to destroy you.
驾驶证拿了吗?
Do you have your driver's license?
你怎么了? -没事
Are you okay? -I'm fine.
只是你要去法♥院♥作证
I just really don't want to leave you
我不忍♥离开你
now that you have to go to the courthouse and testify.
大陪审团的事有马丁先生在帮我
Mr. Martin has been preparing me for the grand jury.
我能对付 没问题
I can handle myself, I can.
莫妮卡 去加州对你有好处
Monica, it'll do you good to go to California.
我就是不忍♥心让你一个人在这里
I just keep thinking about you sitting up there all alone.
亲爱的
Honey.
不用担心我
Don't you worry about me.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. -I love you, too.
我爱你 外婆
I love you, Grandma.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
你好 比尔 -你好 亲爱的
Hey, Bill. -Hi, sweetheart.
别担心我
I'll be fine.
早上好 克♥林♥顿♥夫人 -早上好 马特
Mrs. Clinton, good morning. -Good morning, Matt.
今日
国内有很多人都在谈论
A lot of people in this country are talking about the nature of
你丈夫和莫妮卡·莱温斯基之间的关系
the relationship between your husband and Monica Lewinsky,
你能否告诉我
so... tell me,
你丈夫和你说过他俩之间的关系吗?
has your husband ever described that relationship to you?
当然说过 我们经常谈起此事
Oh, of course he has. We've talked about it at great length.
我也知道媒体都在说些什么
And I know the press is saying all kinds of things.
他们趋之若鹜
It's become a feeding frenzy.
但我们都别忘了 重要的是
But I think it's important to remember that the president
对于这些说法 总统均已坚决否认
has denied these allegations unequivocally.
总统和莫妮卡
The president and Monica...
似乎关系的确不一般 -马特
did seem to have a very close relationship. -Matt, uh...
我和我丈夫相处了25年 他很善良
I have known my husband for 25 years. He is kind.
他待人和蔼可亲
He makes sure no one feels like a stranger.
所以大家不应该凭空猜测 应该相信他
So I think everyone ought to stop speculating and just trust him.
你相信他所说的一切? -是的
You believe that he's told you the whole story? -I know he has.
我不得不说 这里有一个更大的问题
I really have to say, there is a larger problem here
大家都没去讨论
that no one is discussing.
这一点我很担心
And it concerns me.
肯·斯塔尔最初要调查的
Ken Starr's investigation started out
是那个中断的房♥地♥产♥项目
as an inquiry into a failed land deal.
现在他在查什么?
And now... what is it about?
为了想方设法给我丈夫安上罪名
He has spent four years and $30 million
他已花了四年的时间和三千万美元
doing everything possible to accuse my husband of a crime.
这不光是斯塔尔 这是一个庞大的行动
And it isn't just Ken Starr, it's a whole operation.
你看看这些人
Look at the very people involved in this.
突然来管别的事了
They have popped up in other things.
如果有人想写故事的话 这个很不错
This is the great story here for anyone willing to write it.
写写右翼势力策划的这个大阴谋
This vast right-wing conspiracy...
从我丈夫宣布参选总统起
...that's been assaulting my husband...
他们就没停止过对他的攻击
...since the day he announced he was running for president.
你看了吗?
Did you watch?
我当然看了
Of course I watched.
斯塔尔以为他能在这件事上给我添乱
I think Starr thought he was just messing with me on this.
现在他明白了
Now he knows better.
你是怎么做到的?
I don't know how you do it.
你真了不起
You were incredible.
该让他尝尝我们的厉害
Well, that'll teach him to fuck with us.
我的豁免权怎么回事?
What's going on with my immunity?
斯塔尔是个顽固的混♥蛋♥
Well, Starr's being a stubborn cocksucker.
他们要逮捕我吗?
So they're gonna arrest me?
不会的 你不会有事
No, no, no, you're fine.
你下车后
Now, listen, when you get out of the car,
一定要紧紧地拥抱你父亲
make sure you give your father a nice hug.
给他们拍照
You know, for the camera.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基
Monica Lewinsky.
莫妮卡
Monica
今天 大陪审团聆听了马西娅的证词
Today, Monica Lewinsky's mother Marcia Lewis faced...
她是莫妮卡的母亲
...the grand jury for a day of testimony.
马西娅 他们都问了些什么?
Marcia, what did they ask you in there?
你女儿会坐牢吗?
Marcia, is your daughter going to jail?
斯塔尔是想确认...
Starr is trying to build a case against Lewinsky
...马西娅的确了解女儿的这一私情
by figuring out what, if anything,
从而对莫妮卡立案
her mother knows about the alleged affair.
马西娅 莫妮卡会怎么样?
Marcia, what's gonna happen to Monica?
这个我看不下去
I can't watch this, I can't.
没事的 别担心
It'll be all right, it's okay.
大家就会对我说这句话
People will not stop saying that to me.
这事怎么搞成这样?
How could you let this happen?
我也没办法 我不能逼他们签协议啊
Do you want me to use mind control? I can't force them to deal!
你能 这是你的工作
Yes, you can-- it's your job.
你不知道在说什么
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
莫妮卡需要保护 需要被豁免
Monica needs protection. She needs immunity now.
他们同意了 我是和他们谈妥了
They came to terms! I made them come to terms, okay?
是他们反悔了 -这事必须得解决
They bitched out! -This has to end.
会解决的 -何时?
It will. -When?!
我怎么知道?你要问斯塔尔
How the hell should I know?! Ask Starr!
四个月后
谈到与总统的私情
Monica Lewinsky is the only person who has...
莱温斯基是唯一握有直接证据的人
direct evidence of the alleged encounter with the president.
她是斯塔尔起诉总统的关键
She is the linchpin of Mr. Starr's prosecution.
没有她 他起诉不了
Without her, he has nothing.
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
总统向美国人♥民♥撒谎 我却成了坏人
The president lied to the American people and I'm the villain.
他的支持率反而上升了
His poll numbers are up.
叫他来作证的事办得如何了?
Where are we at getting him to testify?
我们已写好了传票
Well, we've drafted a subpoena,
但要和莫妮卡谈好 否则没用
but it's useless unless we have a deal with Monica.
他们俩一起否认 就没戏了
I mean, she's denied it and he can, too.
我们需要她的描述
We need to get her side of the story.
都是那个打医疗官司的律师在捣乱
It's that malpractice lawyer-- he's getting in our way.
我们应该签协议
We should just do a deal.
我不会和金斯伯格这个疯子签协议
No, I can't, not with that lunatic Ginsburg.
这个人完全不讲道义
The man is outside the universe of discourse.
我们得继续对莫妮卡施压
We've got to keep putting pressure on Monica.
我们已经吓唬过她了
We've already tried intimidation.
连她母亲我们都传唤过了
We've subpoenaed her mother, for Christ's sakes.
还有他的所有朋友 包括贝蒂
Betty Currie, every single one of her friends.
我们还能怎么办?
I mean, what more can we do?
我们可以加大力度
We can turn up the heat.
我对老虎一直很着迷
So I've always been fascinated with big cats.
和老虎打交道的迷人之处
The best thing about working with a big cat
在于能够走进它的内心
is the ability just to go inside with him.
能和它建立起...
And have a relationship...
你做得越来越好了 -谢谢
Look at you. You're getting so good. -Thanks.
我以前没想过会成天做这个
It's not what I thought I'd be doing day and night at 24.
我总提醒自己这是暂时的
I have to remind myself that it's not permanent,
十年后我会有暂新的生活
and in ten years, I'll be in a whole new life,
我会相夫教子 会去上班
dealing with my kids and my husband and my job
我得坚信这一点 一切都会改变
and... I just have to hold onto that. Nothing's forever.
金斯伯格 -我去叫你♥爸♥
Ginsburg. -I'll get your dad.
有什么好消息吗?
Did you hear something? Is it good news?
不是好消息
No, it's not.
请后退 后退
All right. Back up, back up, please.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表