剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Really? -Absolutely.
在民事案里隐瞒婚外情成了联邦罪行?
Federal prison for lying about an affair? In a civil case?
我敢打赌 在我国历史上
I'd wager my AMG that nobody's ever been prosecuted for that
肯定没有人为此被公诉过
in the whole history of the republic.
你看着我
Bernie, look at me.
我做你的律师已很多年
I've been your lawyer for a long time.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
视你如兄弟
Love you like a brother.
你打电♥话♥给马西娅
You call Marcia.
叫她一到华府就给我打电♥话♥
You tell her, when she gets to D.C., she dials me up
让我去和他们谈
and puts me on with these guys.
我向你发誓
I swear to you,
我会搞定这件事的
I am going to fix this.
胡扯 她根本没在等她妈
Bullshit. She doesn't want her mom here. She knows we have this...
她知道我们的时间很紧 -我不知道
one tiny window to do monitored calls. - I don't know.
克♥林♥顿♥明天上午要去庭外作证
Bill Clinton sits for his deposition tomorrow morning.
她是在拖时间 她母亲也在拖
She is running out the clock, and the mother's in on it.
她说她妈不喜欢坐飞机 -开玩笑
She said her mom doesn't fly. - Are you fucking kidding me?
她是加州人 她怎么去纽约市?
She's from California. How the hell'd she get to New York?
你别他妈的犯糊涂
Don't be such an easy fucking mark.
那你说我们还能怎么办 杰基?
What's our alternative, Jackie? Huh?
你还想试试你那套办法吗?
You want to go back in there and work some more of your magic?
说不定她又会哭起来 那可够呛
Maybe you can make her cry again. That was amazing.
我们别无他法 懂吗?
We don't have a choice. Okay?
我们等你母亲来
Okay, we'll wait for your mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna need a coffee.
你想喝什么...可乐吗?
Do you want anything? Like a... Coke?
给我一杯咖啡好了 谢谢你
Yeah, a coffee would be great. Thanks.
你好 你们能送点咖啡上来吗?
Yes. Can we please have coffee service brought up to the room?
谢谢
Thank you.
能否问一下
If it's okay, um,
我妈说为何不能叫我的律师来?
my mom was asking why I can't call my lawyer.
什么?
What?
她要我给律师打电♥话♥
she asked me to call him,
我说你们不允许
and I told her that you guys said I couldn't.
不 我们从没说过不允许
Oh, no, no, no. We never said that you couldn't.
只因要你配合行动
You're going undercover,
这事需保密
so it's crucial to keep it to a few people.
但我说得很清楚 决定权在你手里
But it is your choice, Monica. I explicitly told you that.
明白了
Okay.
你想叫律师吗?
You want to call your lawyer?
是的
Yes.
卡特维隆事务所 -我找卡特
Carter-Verrone. -Yes. Frank Carter, please.
很抱歉 他下班了 要我捎口信吗
I'm sorry. He's left for the day. May I take a message?
不用了 谢谢 我以后再打来
Oh, um... No, thanks. I'll-I'll try back another time.
如果是急事
I'm authorized to page...
我可以马上给他打传呼
...Mr. Carter after-hours with anything urgent.
你是有急事吗?
Is this an urgent matter?
不是 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
周末避高峰
Friday rush.
他可能想早点上495公路
Probably wanted to hit 495
晚了的话就堵死了
before it turned into a parking lot.
这位是公设辩护律师
Here's a public defender.
你也可以找他
If you want to go that route.
我还是找卡特吧
I think I'll stick with Frank.
我们还是...
Well, should we, uh...
...看电视吧
...watch TV?
看看还有什么
See what else is on.
克♥林♥顿♥即将作证
克♥林♥顿♥总统...
President Bill Clinton...
...明天上午要去作证
...is scheduled to testify tomorrow morning in the...
奇奇奇奇亚
* Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia. * -ANNOUNCER:
奇亚宠物 会长草的陶器
Chia Pet, the pottery that grows.
既有趣又简单
It's fun and easy.
奇亚籽先浸泡后播种
Soak your Chia, spread the seeds,
常浇灌就会长出齐亚草
keep it watered and watch it grow.
它们会变成各式各样的奇亚泰迪熊...
And now grow a whole collection of fun with Chia Teddy Bears,
小狗 小猫 公羊 还有公牛
Puppies, Kittens, Rams, Bulls.
这里太热了
It's so hot in here.
你已经把温度调低了两次
You already turned the thermostat down two times.
我们非得呆在这里吗?
Do we have to stay in here?
你想逛哪里?
So what do you want to do?
我也不知道 去克拉特巴雷尔店吧
Um, I don't know. Uh, Crate and Barrel?
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you with anything?
不用 谢谢
We're good. Thank you.
这是干啥用的?
What's that for?
这是倾析瓶
It's a decanter.
你们...
You...
没见过倾析瓶吗?
You never seen a decanter?
我不太购物
I don't do much shopping.
是吗?看上去挺会逛店的
Really? You seem so comfortable in here.
先把酒瓶里的酒...
You take wine in the perfectly...
...倒入这种倾析瓶里
...fine bottle it comes in and you pour it into this.
然后再倒入要喝的酒杯里
Then you pour it again into an actual wineglass.
有点不可思议
Seems weird.
是的
Yeah.
我外婆家里堆满了这样的瓶子
My grandma has crap like this all over her place.
外婆肯定会对我很失望
My grandma's gonna be so disappointed in me.
我们还是继续逛吧
Let's keep moving. What do you say?
梅西百货
我现在急着要上洗手间
Um, you know what, I have to use the restroom real quick.
那要回酒店吗?
Should we go back up to the room?
那里面就有一个洗手间
There's one in there. Just-just inside.
这里我很熟
I know my malls.
我妈妈就要到了 所以 我马上就出来
Um, my mom's coming, so I'll just... I'll just be one minute.
得跟着她
We should follow.
我们不能轻举妄动
We have to be very careful about that.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
快 快
Okay. Okay.
贝蒂快接 快接
Betty, pick up. Betty, pick up...
这里是私人秘书办公室...
You've reached the office of the personal sec...
该死的
Fuck!
快接 贝蒂
Come on, Betty. Please.
这是贝蒂·柯里的家
This is the home of Bob and Betty Currie.
请你留言
Please leave us a message.
你也是特工吗?
Are you with them?
现在去哪里?
What now?
来了 你的清♥真♥汉堡
Okay, we have a Pilgrim Burger.
你的鸡肉玉米面馅饼 -好
Chicken nacho pasta pie. - Here.
还有你的波旁照烧桂鱼 -谢谢
Bourbon teriyaki salmon. - Thank you.
慢慢吃
Enjoy.
为什么要28年
Why would it be 28 years?
什么?
What?
你说我可能会被拘押28年
You said I could go to jail for 28 years.
是入狱
To prison.
如果你因酒驾撞破了别人的信箱
Jail's where you go when you... get blasted
那才是拘押
and you drive into a mailbox.
作伪证 判五年
Five years, perjury.
唆使他人作伪证 判五年
Five years, subornation of perjury.
妨碍司法公正和串供各判五年
Obstruction of justice, five. Conspiracy, five.
提交虚假书面证词 五年
Filing a false affidavit, five.
外加阻挠证人再判三年 一共28年
Tack on another three for witness tampering. 28 years.
我不会有孩子了
I'll never have kids.
可别这么说
Don't say that.
没人会愿意和我结婚
No one's ever gonna marry me.
莫妮卡
Monica...
如果我们不帮你 才会判28年
it's only 28 years if you face it without us.
但我们肯定要帮你
And that's not gonna happen.
虽然看上去不太像
I know it may not look like it now,
但其实我们都是在帮你
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表