剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
I know the truth.
你说的实情是啥意思?
What do you mean? What's the truth?
我很忙 我得走了
I'm very busy. I have to go.
别打五角大楼的电♥话♥ -好的
Do not call me at the Pentagon. - Okay.
真有事的话 打我家里的电♥话♥
If you absolutely have to call me, call me at home.
万一我孩子在家 你来电♥话♥时就称自己是哈维
If you get my machine or one of my kids, your name is Harvey.
好的
Okay.
再见 哈维
Harvey.
你兴奋吗? -你指见到马特·德鲁奇?
Are you excited? - To meet Matt Drudge?
不是 是见到你喜欢的人
No, no. To see your crush.
我很兴奋 你在她面前太拘谨了
I'm excited. You're so awkward in her presence.
请别无中生有了
Please, do not cause an incident.
她也是同性恋
Also, she's a lesbian.
不 她曾和迪内希恋爱过
She is not. She used to date Dinesh D'Souza.
你来了 -劳拉
There he is. - Laura!
我的天 -你好
Oh, my God. - Hi.
你好 库尔特 -英格小姐好
Oh... hello, Coulter.- Ingraham.
来 衣帽间在左边
This way. Coat check is to your left.
汤姆 这酒你要是还没喝 就喝不上了
Tom. Tom, if you haven't tried one of those,
快去吧
you are missing out. Get in there.
我们是否很相似 她仿佛就是我的灰色翻版?
What must it be like to be a gray scale Xerox of me?
我看不出你们有相似之处
I don't see how she could be your Xerox,
她是顶级法学院毕业的
when, unlike you, she attended an elite law school.
我毕业于十大名校
Michigan is top ten.
今晚最可怜的语句 就是你刚才这句话
See, that's among the saddest sentences I've ever heard.
那是马特
Oh, there's Drudge.
他怎么这副打扮
That's what he looks like?
天哪 -乔治
My God. -George.
来见见马特
Meet Matt.
“德鲁奇报道”可是最火的网站之一
Drudge Report is one of the biggest sites on the World Wide Web.
自从你报道了斯塔尔要起诉希拉里后
I've been addicted ever since you reported Ken Starr...
我就迷上了你的网站
...wanted to indict Hillary for perjury.
这些事你是怎么知道的?
How do you get this stuff?
帽子很帅
Nice hat.
戴着挺好玩吧?
Is it serious?
不敢相信 我居然有幸见到了你
I cannot believe I am meeting you.
谢谢 你真客气
Thank you. How kind.
我朋友乔治...
My friend George here...
...虽是纽约利普顿事务所的律师
...is of counsel at Wachtell Lipton up in New York,
但他也是个小精灵
but he's also one of the elves.
什么意思?
The elves? What are the elves?
这是安给我们取的绰号♥
It's a name Ann gave us.
我们这些律师白天上班
We're a group of attorneys with day jobs,
晚上都会去帮助葆拉·琼斯
but we gather at night and do what we can to help
推动她的诉讼进程
the Paula Jones suit move along.
这个我喜欢 我也是干这个的
Oh, I love that. Well, you know, that's what I do.
我推动的是新闻
I move stories along.
很高兴终于有个新闻业的同行了
Great to finally have an ally in the news business.
那为何还没出名?
What took so long?
我亲爱的安
Well, my dear Ann,
我在等互联网的问世啊
the Internet needed to be invented.
你知道有多少人在看《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》吗?
You know how many people read the holy goddamn New York Times?
约一百万
About a million.
以我目前的速度 明年年底我就能超越它
At the rate I'm going, I'll blow past that by the end of next year.
报业要完蛋了
Print is dead.
说到那个
Speaking of,
听说又有个女人要站出来 是吗?
I hear another woman's come forward. Is that true?
我对此不会给予证明或确认
I make no claims under oath or affirmation.
但是
But...
如果真有那么一个女人
...if such a woman exists,
那么她说的话是可信的
her claims are highly credible...
而且她已告诉了《新闻周刊》记者
and she's talking to Mike Isikoff at Newsweek.
是吗? -只是...
Really? - Just...
别写我的名字
keep my name out of it.
好了 我要带他去见别的客人了
All right, well, I've gotta keep him circulating.
马特 我女友辛西娅 在拉瑟福德上班
She and I golf together in Palm Springs.
我们在棕榈泉打过高尔夫
She and I golf together in Palm Springs.
你显得很可笑
You're ridiculous.
是吗? -是的
Am I? - Mm-hmm.
先生 很抱歉打扰一下
Sir, sorry to interrupt.
没事
It's fine.
莫妮卡又来电♥话♥了
Monica is calling again.
她不停地问何时能来看你
She keeps asking when she can come visit.
高院说可以诉讼克♥林♥顿♥
她还有礼物要送你
She has more gifts she'd like to give you.
她是个好姑娘 她一直想见你
She's a good girl. She's gonna keep reaching out.
告诉她我很忙
Tell her I'm busy.
这样吧 贝蒂 -怎么?
Actually, Betty? - Sir.
叫她来吧
Tell her to come in.
今晚
Tonight.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你好
Hi there.
你真漂亮 -是吗?
You look lovely. - Oh. Really?
谢谢 我脸都红了
Thanks. I feel flushed.
通知来得急了点 我跑回家去换衣服的
This was so last-minute. I had to run home to grab this and change.
我拿来了礼物
I come bearing gifts.
不错
Wow.
要送我什么?
What have we got here?
知道你不太闲得下来
I know you don't go to the Vineyard for a bit,
只能让你看看闲书了
but I wanted to make sure you had a beach read.
《疾病与症状》
大学里我最喜欢的书
It's my favorite book from college.
我刚才说“闲书”
When I said "Beach read,"
只是开个玩笑而已 我...
it was kind of a joke. I, uh...
因为你看过的书很多 所以...
I just-I know that you've read everything, so...
不错
Wow.
这是件好礼物
That's, uh... That's great.
你想喝可乐吗?
You want to... get a Diet Coke?
我想和你谈一谈
I wanted to... talk a minute.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
我也一直在想你
Yeah, I've been thinking about you, too.
我俩之间的这件事
You know this, uh... this thing between us?
每次我想罢手时却总收不了手
I started it back up again when I knew I shouldn't.
我控制不住自己
I couldn't stop myself.
说实话
The fact is...
这是不对的
...it's not right.
这没啥不对 -是不对的 莫妮卡
No, it is right. - No, it's not, Monica.
既对不起你 也对不起我的家人
It's not right for you, and it's not right for my family.
我没觉得有啥不对
No, how could I feel all of this and it not be right?
莫妮卡 听我说 你要理解
Monica, listen, please, I need you to understand.
我经历过这种事
I've been down this road.
四十岁时我做了阿肯色州州长
When I hit 40, I-I was governor of Arkansas.
希拉里也在公♥司♥位居要职
Hillary was top dog at her firm.
我们有个美丽的女儿 那时才六岁
We had a beautiful six-year-old girl
她宛如人间奇迹
who felt like a miracle.
但我却有了外遇
But I started to put all that at risk.
我痛恨自己
And I hated myself.
我只有一个选择: 离婚并退出政坛
My only option was to walk away. Divorce, quit politics.
我那时想 只要能让自己的内心诚实
I thought, you know, if I have to wor kin a gas station...
哪怕去加油站工作也无妨
...to be an honest man, then so be it.
但我没能离开
But I couldn't leave.
那是因为女儿
It was Chelsea.
所以我收手了
And so I cut it out.
我保住了婚姻
I committed to my marriage.
保住了家庭
My family.
莫妮卡
Monica...
我不能再和你继续下去了
I can't do this with you anymore.
今天贝蒂来电♥话♥时 我还特别开心
I was so happy when Betty called me in today.
以为是你想见我
I thought you just wanted to see me.
如果我们只是朋友
I still want you in my life.
你依然可以继续和我交往
If you and I are just friends, then...
莫妮卡 听我说
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表