剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我也知道他在努力
And I know he's trying, and I know
他现在的确也很忙
it's not like he has a lot of free time on his hands.
但是...
But anyway...
瑞安
Ryan.
艾莉森
Allison.
来帮一下忙
A little help.
有人给我打电♥话♥吗?
Did anyone call for me?
我在跟你说话呢 -没人
A human being is speaking to you. - No.
你的态度可真差
I'm not a fan of your tone.
你要是愿意 也加入单飞行列吧
Flying solo. You can join me if you want.
莫妮卡 -猜猜我是谁
Monica. - Guess again, dear.
露茜安
Lucianne.
你好 我不知道你真的会回电
Hi. I wasn't sure you'd call me back.
也许不该回电的
I probably shouldn't have.
你让我既渴望又不安
You get me all hot and bothered thinking
就怕你有料不抖 最后又消失了
you're sitting on something big, and then you vanish.
我换个电♥话♥
Let me change phones.
我去楼上接
When I say hang up...
是什么事?
So, why'd you call?
我发觉自己掌握了一些...
Well, I have found myself in possession of...
...极为敏感的信息
...some very sensitive information,
能让举国哗然的重大信息
information of major national importance.
继续说
Yes.
去年我的办公室里调来了一位姑娘 她...
Last year a young woman was placed in my office. She...
我不知道怎么说好 -那我挂了
I don't know quite how to say this. - Linda,I'm gonna hang up.
别挂 别挂 这个姑娘...
No, no, no. Listen, this-this woman...
...把我看成是她的闺蜜
she has, um, taken me in as her confidant.
结果我发现
And it turns out...
她居然是美国总统的女朋友
...she's the girlfriend of the president of the United States.
你说了那么多
You honestly needed that much...
就是想告诉我克♥林♥顿♥有个小情人吗?
...build-up to tell me Bill Clinton has a girl on the side?
相信我 这一次的情况完全不一样
Oh, trust me. This is not his usual routine.
过程较长 -我猜猜
I'm talking long-term. -Let me guess.
两天的情史? -不
She's made it two days. -No.
是两年
Two years.
什么?
What?
这事其实很揪心
It's actually quite disturbing.
事发时她还是个21岁的实习生
She was 21 when it started, an intern.
他一下子就盯上了她
He went after her immediately.
只要一有机会 他就会叫她去幽会
I-I mean, secret sexual encounters every chance he could get.
哪怕是和外国首相在通话 也要让她跪着舔♥阴♥
He'd take a call with the prime minister, she'd be on her knees.
所以 很自然 我也特关心这位姑娘的处境
So, naturally, I am concerned about this young woman's well-being.
很自然 -可恨的是
Naturally. -It's awful.
他还让她受尽了折磨
He's been dragging her through hell.
这位神秘女郎考虑过要揭发此事吗?
Has Madame X considered coming forward?
不 她不是这种类型的人
No. No, she's not the type.
她觉得他们是在恋爱
And she thinks they're in love.
那你怎么想?
And what do you think?
她很痛苦 而且不能自拔
She is in pain and-and she can't see her way out.
得有人站出来结束此事 她才不会因此受伤
I mean, someone needs to end this before anyone gets hurt.
这个可以出书 -真的吗?
You could do a book. - You really think so?
当然
Are you kidding?
还没有任何总统去碰过实习生
The head honcho breaks the presidential seal of an intern.
这书轻易就能赚到六位数
That's six figures easy.
离开肮脏的官僚体制吧 你会成为英雄的
Say goodbye to bureaucratic bullshit, and you'll get to be a hero.
你的机会来了 去揭开克♥林♥顿♥的真面目吧
It's your chance to expose Clinton for what he really is.
当然 你要有证据 -我有
Of course, you need proof. -I have it.
我有记录
And I take notes... dates, times.
他们幽会的时间和次数我都记在表格上
I made an Excel spreadsheet documenting every sexual encounter.
琳达 那是不够的
Linda, you are not enough.
你要有真正的证据
You need real evidence.
你说你们之间经常会通话 -对
You said you talked to her on the phone all the time. -Yeah.
那你可以录音
You could tape the calls.
这可以吗?
Pe-People do that?
这不犯法吗? -不犯法
I-Isn't it illegal? -Nope.
完全合法
Completely kosher.
就是...
It's just...
要是她知道了...
if she were to find out...
我以前就对你说过:
Dear, we have been here before.
要做就得勇往直前
If you're doing this, you're going to have to commit.
我知道你比较习惯于从事秘书工作
I know you're more accustomed to secretarial tasks,
但这是你人生中最精彩的一搏
but this is your shot at the big leagues.
要么放手去干 要么彻底罢手
You're either taking it, or you're not.
那就...
So...
考虑一下再答复我
think about it, call me back.
她正站在这里 提着个包
She's standing right here... with a bag.
你必须要和别人一样
You do realize you have to arrange...
提前预约和他见面的时间
...visits with him in advance, like everyone else.
我知道 对不起 但我看了他的日程安排
I know. I'm sorry, but I... I looked at his schedule,
所以我想也许...
so I thought that maybe he...
他在陪女儿看《美国女兵》 不能打扰他
He's watching G.I. Jane with Chelsea, and he cannot be disturbed.
你还是坐下喘口气吧
Why don't you have a seat? Catch your breath.
我就像个傻瓜 我是告诉过自己别来了
Oh, I feel like an idiot. I told myself I wouldn't come here.
他从葡萄园岛带来了这个
He brought this back from Martha's Vineyard,
要我交给你
and he wanted me to give these to you.
这么大一包
All this? I just...
我要的只是件体恤衫
All I asked for was a T-shirt.
真是太好了
That's very sweet.
天哪 他给我的东西总是那么丑
God, everything he gets me is so ugly.
一句话:典型的阿肯色人
I'll just say one word-- Arkansas.
贝蒂 他为何不见我?
Betty, why won't he see me?
我只是来谈工作的事
I just want to talk about transferring back here.
很快就完事 如果...
It'll take five minutes. If he's watching the movie, I...
规矩不是我定的 我们都得遵守
I didn't invent the rules. They apply to everyone.
明白 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
只是 我目前的处境很奇怪
I'm just... I'm in a weird place right now.
他谈起过我工作的事吗? -这事他在办
Has he said anything about my job? - He's working on it.
因为玛莎不肯帮我
Okay. Because Marsha hasn't helped at all.
他在尽力办
He's doing the best he can.
谢谢你 贝蒂
Thank you for your time, Betty.
喂
Hello.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
怎么了? -我是在白费劲
What happened? - All I do is the same shit.
你在哪里? 要我来接你吗?
Where are you? Do you want me to come get you?
这事不对头 琳达 我去过那里了
There's something wrong with me, Linda. I went over there.
我已经疯了
I was out of my mind. I...
我答应过自己别再那么做了
I was watching myself do the thing that I...
可我依然在那么做
...promised myself I wouldn't do.
莫妮卡
Monica.
我那该死的脑瓜居然一点也不清醒
And I can't even get it through my fucking skull
他其实根本不拿我当回事
that he doesn't give a shit about me!
我老是这样 老是这样
I al... I always do this.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
他连两分钟都不愿意见我
He won't even see me for two fucking minutes,
而我却每日每夜分分秒秒地都在想他
and I spend every minute of every day thinking about him.
它就像挥之不去的哀乐
It's like... it's like a bad song that I can't
永远回荡在我的耳边
get out of my head, and I...
我不想这样
I don't... I don't want to be here.
我不想这样了
I don't want to exist.
喂 -太坏了
Hello. -It's sick.
简直坏透了 真应该让你也听一听
The whole thing is sick. You should hear her talk about him.
太折磨人了
It's excruciating.
这个畜牲让她太痛苦了
She's in so much pain over this pig.
可怜的姑娘
The poor thing.
他把自己标榜成一个妇女卫士
He acts like he's some great defender of women.
维护妇女权益的“女权先生”
Mr. Feminist, Mr. Women's Rights.
这个伪君子
He's a hypocrite.
他骗她 引诱她 现在她...
He's lied to her and led her on, and now she is...
她一定快要疯了 -是的
She must be losing her mind. - She is.
她要疯了
She's losing her mind.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表