剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
I believe in our country.
正如我说的 我和你们都一样
As I said, I am no different than any of you.
我相信你们都有用真话来作证的权利
I believe you have the right to tell the truth under oath
无需害怕报复或更惨的后果
without fear of retribution or worse.
等一切都真♥相♥大白后
I hope that when all the facts are revealed,
我希望你们会理解
you'll understand that it is a right
我们都应该为这种权利去奋斗
all of us should be fighting for.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为何背叛莱温斯基?
Why did you betray Monica Lewinsky?
我们不回答问题
We're not taking any questions.
琳达 录音的事你后悔吗?
Linda, do you regret taping Monica?
你在利用她 是真的吗?
Isn't it true you manipulated her?
你的目的是想出书吗?
Did you do all this for a book deal?
现在党内的气氛已大不一样
The atmosphere feels very different among the party now.
我看过了那些证词...
Look, I've read the deposition and it's very clear...
在克♥林♥顿♥总统自己的政党内
Members of President Clinton's
美国总统印
都有人很动摇
own party are now wavering in their support,
包括我的嘉宾 吉姆·莫兰议员
including my guest, Congressman Jim Moran.
就他向美国人♥民♥撒谎这一事实
The fact is he lied to the American people.
毫无疑问就必须得启动弹劾程序
That is undoubtedly going to necessitate impeachment proceedings.
安德鲁·约翰逊是这个国家最糟的领袖
Andrew Johnson... worst leader this country ever had.
他是林肯之后的总统
Racist to his core, drunk as hell
一个顽固的种族主义者和酒鬼
the day he took over for Lincoln.
1886年国会最终将他弹劾
1868 Congress finally impeached his ass.
有史以来 只有这个总统遭此厄运
Only president that's happened to, only one.
现在是我
Till now.
我不喜欢你这个样子
I hate it when you're like this.
我们现在还没输呢 还没有
We have not lost anything, not yet.
我会去找吉姆·莫兰
I'll call Jim Moran.
你怎么说?
What'll you say?
我会说 如果他觉得他是在为我而战
I will say that if he thinks he is fighting for me,
那就应该站在我这边
then he needs to fight on my side.
和我的看法要一致
And the way I see it,
有人想彻底毁了我丈夫的生活
there are forces that have been trying to take my husband
我不想让他们得逞
down his whole life and I don't want them to win.
也不会让他们得逞
And I won't let them.
的确 右♥派♥们现在票数占优
And yes, the right's got the votes,
他们也想痛下杀手
and I'm sure they will do their worst.
但有一点不用说 你不是那个安德鲁·约翰逊
But to state the obvious, you are not Andrew fucking Johnson.
我们和共和党交手过那么多次
And the last billion times the GOP has tried to destroy us,
每次都是我们大获全胜
we have wiped the floor with them.
你看过民调了吗?
Have you seen the polls?
他们朝着那个愚蠢的方向每迈一步
Every step they take towards this moronic idea,
你的支持率就会涨一个点
your approval jumps a point.
没人会去看民调
Nobody's looking at the polls.
我自己的政党都不去看民调了
My own party isn't looking at the polls.
他们只是在找原谅你的理由
They just need permission to forgive you.
这样的理由你是给不了的
Which is something that you can't give them.
但我能给
But I can.
联调局的东西就这么点?
This is all the FBI interviews?
还有一些还没到
We're waiting on a few more.
有个问题 我们得让莫妮卡再来作证
We have a problem. We need to put Monica back under oath.
为什么?
Why?
我们起诉总统伪证罪的理由
Our perjury charge rests on the president
是他借口从未有过让她兴奋的念头
claiming that technically he didn't have sex with her because
否认存在性关系 这是谎言
he never touched her with intent to arouse. He's lying,
但是 在莫妮卡冗长的证词里
but here's hours and hours of Monica's testimony,
她的确始终没说过
and she never once speaks about all the times
他的触摸是想挑起她的情欲
that he touched her with intent to arouse.
是不是看证据不就知道了? -那不够明显
It was implied on our chart. - That's weak shit.
我们需要她描述所有性行为细节
We need her under oath, in detail,
推♥翻♥他的谎言
on all the sex, proving him wrong.
行 那就把她叫来
Okay, let's bring her back in.
天哪 这类问题叫谁去问啊?
Gosh, who's going to handle asking her about that?
现在开始 莫妮卡 这依然属于宣誓作证
We are on the record. Monica, you're still under oath.
首先我要问一个概括性问题
First, I want to start by asking you a general question.
你和克♥林♥顿♥总统的关系
Did your relationship with President Clinton
是从性关系发展到友谊呢
start with sex and then evolve into
还是反过来的?
a friendship or the other way around?
一开始属于身体的吸引力
It started with a physical attraction
这种吸引力激发了性关系
which led to a sexual relationship.
在性关系发生后
And then the emotional and...
我俩之间才日积月累地有了感情
friendship aspects of that relationship developed
还有友谊等
after the beginning of the sexual relationship.
我们就从第一次身体接触开始
Why don't we start with the first incident of physical intimacy:
1995年11月15日那天
November 15, 1995,
你上次作证时也说过一点
which you've already testified some about.
好
Okay.
那天晚上
Can you tell me
你俩的身体接触是怎么开始的?
how the physical intimacy between you two began that night?
我俩...
Well, we were...
办公室里只有我俩
in an office alone.
我俩接吻
Kissing, you know?
接吻开始后的动作呢?
And then what happened after the kissing started?
他开始解开我的衬衣
Um, he started untucking my shirt.
然后呢?
And then what?
很抱歉 出于法律上的原因
I'm sorry. For legal reasons,
每一次身体接触的详情
I need to get specifically what happened.
我都必须了解
Each physical interaction.
好
Okay.
然后 他脱掉了我的毛衣 然后...
So, he took off my sweater and, you know...
他摸你乳♥房♥♥了吗?
Did he touch your breasts?
是的 -当时你的乳罩有没有解开?
Yes. - With your bra on or off?
我...
I...
我不记得当时是我自己解开乳罩的呢...
I-I... I don't remember if I unhooked my bra or...
还是他...
if he, um...
...拉起了我的乳罩
lifted my... bra up over...
这很难为情 -我理解
This is embarrassing. - I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是他...
But he...
他把你的乳罩拉到了乳♥房♥♥之上?
He lifted the bra over your breasts?
有几次...
Um... sometimes...
是他把我的乳♥房♥♥从乳罩里扒了出来
he would lift my-my breasts out of my bra.
上帝啊
God.
他用手摸你的乳♥房♥♥了吗?
Did he touch your breasts with his hands?
是的 -他用嘴接触你的乳♥房♥♥了吗?
Yes. - Did he touch your breasts with his mouth?
是的 -他触摸你的阴♥部♥了吗?
Yes. - Did he touch your genital area?
我知道这...
I-I know this is...
我就是在想 其他人会看到这些记录...
It's just, thinking about other people reading this...
我理解
I understand,
我也是奉命向你提这些问题的
but I've been instructed to question you on these details.
而我必须回答? -按照协议要求
And I have to answer? - Pursuant to the agreement
的确如此 你明白吗?
you have with this office, yes. Do you understand?
明白 -好
Yes. - Okay.
那天他摸你的阴♥部♥了吗?
Did he touch your genitals on this date?
是的
Yes.
你能描述一下过程吗?
Can you describe exactly how that happened?
他...
He, um...
总统...
The president...
要接一个电♥话♥ 所以我们去了后面的办公室
got a call, so we moved into a back office.
他在接电♥话♥时
While he was on the phone...
他脱下我的裤子 用手刺♥激♥着那个区域
he put his hand, down my pants and he stimulated that area.
直接接触皮肤还是隔着短裤?
Directly on your skin or through underwear?
那种触摸...
It was, um, touching...
先是隔着短裤 然后...
through my underwear at first and then he...
把手伸进了我的短裤里
placed his hand under my underwear.
他给你带来高♥潮♥了吗?
And did he bring you to orgasm?
是的 -好
Yes. - Okay.
那天晚上 你替总统口♥交♥了吗?
On this night, did you perform oral sex on the president?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表