剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你还有什么可问的?
Is there something you want to ask me about this?
我有点不太明白...
'Cause I don't... I don't even know...
...你在说什么
...what you're talking about, I don't think.
先生 这事很快会曝光
Sir, I think this will come to light shortly,
你会明白的
and you'll understand.
你很棒 总统先生
You were great, Mr. President.
我敢打赌 此案很快就会不予受理
After today, I bet Judge Wright throws the whole thing out.
美国罪案故事第三季 弹劾
第七集
餐厅
两位女士还好吗?
So, how are you ladies holding up?
莫妮卡很肯定
Monica was certain that the FBI...
联邦调查局随时都会破门来抓她
...was going to break downthe door at any second and arrest her.
亲爱的 不会这样的
Listen, dear, that's not gonna happen.
有可能会这样 他们打电♥话♥给我
What would happen is they might call me...
我和他们谈好 然后你去自首
...and I could arrange it so that you could turn yourself in.
他们真的会判我28年吗?
Would I really go to prison for 28 years?
在性骚扰案里作伪证
Listen, I've never heard of anybody facing charges
我从未听说过有人为此被起诉
on a false affidavit in a sexual harassment suit.
是吧?-但他们是联邦检察官
See? - But they are federal prosecutors.
他们能找借口关押任何人
I mean, they can jail anybody for anything.
肯·斯塔尔是个疯子
And Ken Starr is a madman.
白水事件里有个证人已被关了一年多
He's been holding a Whitewater witness in solitary since '96
就因为她不肯说出他想听的事
all because she won't tell him exactly what he wants to hear.
苏珊·麦克杜格尔 但她是罪犯
Susan McDougal. But she's a criminal, right?
不 她只是个女人
No, she's just a woman. You know, a friend of the Clintons.
她和克♥林♥顿♥家的某一位是朋友
Well, a friend of one of the Clintons in particular,
你们都知道我指谁
if you understand what I'm saying.
我不想去坐牢
I can't go to prison. I can't.
你不会去坐牢的
Listen to me. You're not gonna go to prison, okay?
明天我们要去和斯塔尔及其爪牙谈判
We have a meetings cheduled tomorrow with Starr and his goons.
我会替你拿到豁免保证书的
I'm gonna get you your immunity in writing, and then that's it.
这样你就彻底没事了 懂吗?
You're completely free and clear, okay?
我懂了
Okay.
在那之前 我很想给贝蒂打个电♥话♥
Before we go and sign, I would really love to call Betty Currie.
应该告诉他们...
Her and the president deserve to know...
这不行 那样的话就谈不成了
Absolutely not. You cannot do that. Starr would pull the deal.
用大厅里的收费电♥话♥
I thought maybe I could use the pay phone in the lobby
他们查不到... -听着
so they wouldn't know it was me. -Listen to me,
不能给任何人打电♥话♥ 包括朋友和家人
you're not calling anybody. No friends, no family, no one.
为什么...?
Why can't I call my friends and family...
接你电♥话♥的人都会收到传票
Anybody that you talk to is gonna get a subpoena.
你要为他们考虑
You've got to cut them off for their own good.
莫妮卡会照他们说的去做的
Monica will do what they want.
她会听你的
Anything you say.
这事我会搞定的 懂吗?这是我的职责
Listen, I'm going to fix this. You understand? This is what I do.
但你是打医疗官司的
I thought you did medical malpractice.
它们都差不多
It's more or less the same thing.
我们的协议会很不错 他们需要你
We're gonna get a good deal. They need you.
这是个很有利的优势
And this is the sweet spot, now,
但要抢在媒体曝光之前
before the press gets ahold of the story.
媒体?-对
Press? - Yeah, the press.
什么时候会曝光?
When is that gonna happen?
伊西科夫 这篇报道会震惊世界的
Isikoff, this is gonna make the planet explode.
你是怎么搞到手的?
How did you get this scoop?
喂 安叫你去她办公室
Hey. Ann wants to see you in her office.
皮特在印新校样
Pete's proofing that latest draft,
我们明天就能印刷了
so we'll all be set to go to print tomorrow.
莱温斯基的报道先别发
We're holding on the Lewinsky story, Mike.
你说什么?是我听错了还是我中风了?
I'm sorry? I must have misheard you or I'm having a stroke?
现在不能发 纽约总部认为风险太大
We can't print it now. New York thinks it's too risky.
就怕莫妮卡在说谎
What if Lewinsky's not telling the truth?
我们都知道她没撒谎
We know she's telling the truth.
但还不够 -已经够了
Yeah, that's not good enough. -Of course it is.
我们是全美国最有信誉的新闻杂♥志♥社
You're asking the most respected newsmagazine in America
你想报道总统有婚外情
to say the president is having an affair
而且在宣誓后作伪证
and then lied about it under oath.
但你的消息来源仅仅是那些录音带
And your only real source is one girl's voice on a tape,
我们都没和那位姑娘谈过
a girl we haven't even actually spoken to.
消息来源需补充
We need more sourcing.
然后下一♥期♥再发表
And then we'll go for it in our next issue.
这件事24小时后就会曝光
This story is gonna break in 24 hours.
打电♥话♥告诉纽约 我们不能等了
Call New York and tell them we can't fucking wait.
我希望你能克制一下
If you could, for just once in your life,
别像个... -这事可不亚于水门事件
refrain from acting like your... -We have our own Watergate.
明天完全能发表
We can break it, tomorrow.
有时候抢头条不一定是好事
Sometimes it's just not worth being first.
我以为这些都已去掉了 总统先生
I thought we cut those out for good, Mr. President.
和你谈一下好吗?
Do you have a moment to talk?
请坐
Please, sit down.
你母亲的身体怎么样了?
How's your mother's health holding up?
她还好
Oh, she's fine.
今年虽然不太顺 但我们都很乐观
It's been a rough year, uh, but we're optimistic.
那就好 你妈需要什么就告诉我 好吗?
Good. Your mom need anything, you tell me, all right?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
听着 贝蒂
Listen, Betty, um...
我在作证时出现的一些情况
something came up during my deposition
我想和你聊一聊
that I wanted to talk to you about.
对方律师问了一些很奇怪的问题
The lawyers were asking some strange questions.
都和莫妮卡有关
Questions about Monica.
有几件事...
I was hoping that you could, uh...
...我想让你帮我回忆一下
refresh my memory on a few things.
好的 没问题
I can try, certainly.
你想一下...
As far as you recall...
莫妮卡每次来见我时 你都在场 对吧?
you were always with me and Monica when she came to visit, right?
对
That's right.
所以我和莫妮卡并没单独在一起过
So Monica and I were never alone together.
对 先生 -但她...
No, sir. -But she was...
她对我有意思
interested in me.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
这事很难启齿 请原谅我
Well, this is awkward. Um, I apologize.
她对我有性♥欲♥
I mean sexually.
莫妮卡曾向我示意
You know, Monica came on to me and, uh...
她想和我睡觉 懂吗?
...she wanted to sleep with me. Right?
懂 先生
Yes, sir.
但什么也没发生
But nothing happened.
因为我不能那样做
Because that would be wrong.
不能 -对
That would be wrong. -Good.
很高兴我们的回忆是一致的
I'm glad we both have the same recollection.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝蒂 -请说 总统先生
Betty? -Yes, Mr. President.
你出发前能否问候一下莫妮卡?
Would you mind checking in on Monica before you head out?
我想了解她怎么样了 -我会替你问的
I'd like to know how she's doing. - I can do that for you.
哪位?
Hello?
伊西科夫在吗?我是德鲁奇 我有急事
Hi. Is Isikoff there? This is Matt Drudge. It's urgent.
我看看他是否还醒着
I'll see if he's still awake.
是德鲁奇
It's Drudge.
他睡着了
He's already gone to bed.
那么请你转告他:
Right. Well, if you could kindly relay,
《新闻周刊》不许他发表文章...
I'm looking for a comment
...揭露总统与实习生的私情
on a piece I'm posting tomorrowo first thing.
这件事我明天一早要曝光
It's on Newsweek spiking his story
我想听听他的意见
on the president's affair with an intern.
我会转告的 -多谢了
I'll let him know. - Thank you much.
这一天是总统极不愿意看到的
It was the day the president hoped never would come.
克♥林♥顿♥先生为了避开公众
To shield him from public embarrassment,
坐车前往两个街区外的律师办公室
Mr. Clinton was driven the two blocks to his lawyer's office
并消失在地下车♥库♥里
and then disappeared into an underground garage.
原告葆拉·琼斯则...
Mr. Clinton's accusser Paula Jones...
...穿过那些摆出各种姿势的民众
...wading through the mob posing for pictures.
又是贝蒂
It's Betty again.
双方的见面将在...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表