剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
很好 非常好 他们的科布沙拉很有名
Oh, uh, yes, very classic. Their Cobb salad is famous.
你是琳达·特里普?
Are you Linda Tripp?
你干了一件大坏事
You did a hideous thing.
说得好
Well said.
你在干什么?
What's going on?
我在安排明天的事
I'm just planning my day for tomorrow.
上午要听国安局的汇报
NSA briefing in the morning.
中午和波德斯塔吃饭
Lunch with Podesta.
下午被弹劾
Impeached in the afternoon.
然后要面对民众
Then I'll face the country.
他们会受到历史的谴责 比尔
History will savage them, Bill.
那倒好
That's fine.
可现在我们能做些什么?
I just don't know what we do right now.
和以前一样 继续抗争 我们还没输
Same as always: we keep fighting. We're not done.
还早得很
Not even close.
请听丹·拉瑟的报道
Here is Dan Rather.
大家好 这里是首都
Good day, from the nation's capital,
今天对于总统 国会和国家来说
on a solemn and pivotal day for the president,
是严肃和关键的一天
for the Congress and the country.
现在要表决“弹劾条款1”
They're voting on Article I.
指控总统在大陪审团面前做伪证
Charging the president with perjury before a grand jury.
你们可能已看到 民♥主♥党成员正在离开议院
I think what you may be seeing is Democrats leaving the chamber
他们来到前门的台阶上
to go out to the front steps of the House.
他们要在外面回避一会儿
They intend to stay out for just a short period of time.
表决结果:
On this vote,
支持弹劾:228 反对弹劾:206
the yeas are 228, the nays are 206.
条款1被采纳
Article I is adopted.
历史即将被改写...
This is how history will change...
议院里回荡着一片笑声
with the sound of laughter in the background.
众议院至少会以一项条款...
William Jefferson Clinton has been impeached
...弹劾现任总统威廉·杰斐逊·克♥林♥顿♥
by the House of Representatives on at least one article.
这样一来 弹劾程序即将进入参议院
This guarantees that this will go to the Senate.
想听笑话吗?
Want to hear a joke?
有个人在悬崖上遭遇了暴风雨
There's this guy caught on a cliff in a storm.
狂风卷着暴雨
Wind and rain raging.
他抓住一根树枝
He's trying to hold on to a branch.
但树枝很滑 难以抓紧
It's about to slip out of his hands.
他要掉下去了
He's about to fall.
他抬起头说
He looks up and he says,
“为何我那么倒霉 上帝?”
"Why me, God?"
上帝低头看着他说
And God looks down on him and says...
“我就是不喜欢你”
..."I just don't like you".
1999年2月
福克斯新闻
Matt Drudge here, Fox News,
我是曼哈顿的德鲁奇
somewhere in midtown Manhattan.
今日要闻有:
Tonight's headlines:
国广公♥司♥的大佬们因采访胡安妮塔而翻脸
NBC bigwigs at war over their Juanita Broaddrick interview.
莫妮卡回到华府来作证
Monica back in D.C. To testify
葆拉·琼斯上了《阁楼》杂♥志♥
and Paula Jones in Penthouse.
和我一起说新闻的是《重罪和轻罪》的作者
Joining me here to talk about all this at the desk
安·库尔特
is Ann Coulter, author of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
安 这些事你怎么看?
Ann, what's your take on all this?
我要说的是 胡安妮塔的可信度很高
Um, let me just say, Juanita Broaddrick is very credible,
比较糟糕的消息是葆拉·琼斯
but even worse than that is Paula Jones.
对于她所做的事 我深感失望
I'm deeply, pathetically despondent over what she's done.
因为她是我们的罗莎·帕克斯
I mean, she was our Rosa Parks.
她是这场“大卫与歌♥利亚”之战里的英雄
She was the hero in "A David and Goliath" Conflict.
她以前显得很有尊严 很高尚 勇气非凡
She used to have dignity and nobility and tremendous courage.
现在呢?
And now?
没想到她的确是堆穷酸垃圾 他们没说错
Turns out she's just the trailer park trash they said she was.
喜欢我的场景吗? 现实与科幻的结合
Did you like my set? I told them Dragnet meets Star Trek.
很有意思 很不寻常
It's very fun. It's so unusual.
你觉得我怎么样?
How do you think I'm doing?
你能纹丝不动地坐着 真厉害
You're so good at sitting still out there.
这个平时要练
Oh, takes practice.
你也能做到
You'll do it.
罗杰·艾尔斯也这么说 得花时间练
That's what Roger Ailes just said. It takes time.
它什么时候重播?-周六晚上9点
When does this air again? - Saturday night at 9:00.
好 那是播放新闻的黄金时段
Oh, well, that's a great time for a news show.
好 -你有何打算?
God. - What about you?
想自己做节目吗?
Would you ever want to do your own show?
他们说我很容易触犯联邦通讯法规的
I was told I would get too many FCC violations.
我可并不是在向你这位畅销作家提要求
Oh, well, I'm not crying for you, Ms. New York Times Best Seller.
你要知道 我是在撰写这一时刻
You know, I'm doing a segment on this moment.
什么意思?-我们的时刻
What do you mean? - Our moment.
现在是新保守时代的黎明时分
It's the dawn of a new conservative era.
的确 我们现在是需要出力
Can't argue, we're all in demand.
甚至包括英格
Even Ingraham.
但是 德鲁奇 现任美国总统是一个重罪犯
But,Drudge,the sitting president of the United States is a felon.
他是被我们揭露的 你 我 康韦等都出了力
We exposed him... you, me, Conway...
斯塔尔揭露的恶心细节连我们都想象不到
Starr exposed more disgusting detail than we even knew existed.
但如果现在他可以再连任的话 他依然会赢
But if he ran for a third term today, he'd win.
希拉里 这个毫无魅力 冷若冰霜的女人
Hillary, a walking void of charisma, a sentient bag of ice chips
现在却那么受欢迎 居然要进参议院了
is so popular right now. She's going to be in the Senate.
我们揭开了他们的真面目 但国人却说
We showed this country exactly who they are and they said,
“这样的人越多越好”
"Yes, please, could we have some more?"
美国人喜欢让这帮人上台
They're who America want in power.
不是我们
Not us.
现在有你说的那么暗淡吗?
Oh, I don't know if it's all that bleak.
司法系统的首脑做了伪证...
The head of our justice system lied under oath
...却能逃脱惩罚
and got off Scot-free.
我们就没有法治可言了
We have no rule of law anymore.
当然 德鲁奇 不用担心
But sure, Drudge, don't worry,
我方已打算让最蠢的小布♥什♥去竞选总统
our side is going to run the stupidest Bush for president.
莱温斯基抵达华府
秘密武器又被招来了
Oh, and the impotent GOP is calling
无能的共和党不知把她招来了多少回
on our secret weapon for the thousandth time.
我不敢相信又会把她叫来
I cannot believe they're calling her in again.
她肯定特别烦 -不会的
She must hate it. - Oh, she'll be fine.
我们都知道
If there's one thing we know...
她喜欢和老男人待在一起
...she loves, it's being in a room with old men.
这是事实
It's true.
这次是三个共和党议员
It'll be three Republican members of congress.
他们现在票数不够
They don't have enough votes to convict him,
所以只能来烦你
so they're gonna try to rattle you.
你是否说过... -这是第22次问话了
Have you say something different than... - This is my 22nd time
不用担心我
being questioned about this. I got it.
你签了一份书面证词
You signed an affidavit stating you never
上面说和总统没有关系
had sexual relations with the president.
那不是事实吧?
Was that untrue?
对 这个我在之前作证时已说过
Yes, it was, as I stated in my prior testimony.
你觉得这一虚假证词...
So do you believe it was in President Clinton's
...对克♥林♥顿♥总统会很有利 对吧?
best interest for you to lie on that affidavit?
是否对他有利这个问题
I don't really feel comfortable speaking what he believed
我觉得不该由我来回答
to be in his best interest.
这么做对你肯定很不利
Well, it certainly wasn't in your own best interest.
不 对我有利
No, actually it was.
为什么说做了假证反而对你自己会有利呢?
Why would it be in your best interest to file a false affidavit?
因为我不想像现在这样公开作证
'Cause I was trying to avoid testifying in public about a...
暴露自己的私生活
...personal relationship like I'm doing right now.
快点好吗?
Can we move along here?
我每小时要付好几千律师费呢
I'm paying my lawyers umpteen thousand dollars an hour.
我得自掏腰包
It's coming out of my pocket.
所以 请尽快 好吗?
Please, can we get this over with?
莱温斯基小姐
Miss Lewinsky, Miss Lewinsky.
总统要我们代他向你转达一句话
The president wanted us to relay a message to you on his behalf.
他要说的是:
We just wanted to express how sorry he is
对于你的遭遇 他深感遗憾
for everything that you've been through.
是吗?
Is that it?
我和查尔斯...
Charles and I are also very sorry
...对此也深感遗憾
for everything that you've experienced.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表