剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
and it'll be you, because you promised."
每次在我万念俱灰之时
And then just when I was ready to give it all up,
电♥话♥真的来了 但你不是想调我回来
you call me back in. But it's not to give me my job back...
而是想多玩我几次 仿佛我是个没用的...
it's just to use me up a few more times, like I'm a worthless...
不是这样的 这你知道
No, that is not true, and you know it.
我是不会这样对待你的
No, I-I don't ever, ever want you to think that.
我对你不是这样的
That is not what you are to me.
我不能哭的
I'm not supposed to cry.
没事
It's okay.
你其实和我一样
You know? You're-you're just like me.
我们都多愁善感 心里的话藏不住
You know? We feel things deeply.We can't keep 'em inside.
我也不希望这样
I wish it was different.
我也希望能多陪陪你
I wish I had more time for you.
对不起 这封信太胡言乱语了
I'm-I'm sorry I was so crazy in that letter.
那是因为我太想回来了
I've been waiting to come back here for so long.
我知道
I know.
我会帮你解决工作的问题
I'll... help with the job situation.
但仅此而已 好吗?
But no more of this, okay?
我们还是朋友吗?
Are we friends?
当然
Of course.
贝蒂来了
And there's Betty,
她又要叫你去听电♥话♥了
here to tell you it's time to talk
这次不知是哪国首脑
to the premier of Uzbekistan or something.
差点忘了 《新闻周刊》有个记者...
I almost forgot. A reporter at Newsweek...
...要我的同事就某事发表看法
...asked my friend from work to comment on a story.
说是有个女人声称你骚扰了她
Some crazy woman said you harassed her.
她是不是叫凯瑟琳·威利?
Is her name... Kathleen Willey?
是的 -她给我打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, I think it is. - She called here.
说是《新闻周刊》一直在缠着她
She made it sound like Newsweek was chasing her down,
想让她说点什么
trying to get her to say things.
我的天哪 科琳 打印机怎么回事?
Oh, Jesus Christ. Colleen, what's going on with this?
颜色很奇怪
The colors are wacko.
黄色显示不出来 这不对啊
The yellows didn't come through, and it-it looks off.
修理工马上来
I know. FSD is coming to...
这些东西20小时后就得交给麦克拉尼
I have to hand this to Gerald McRaney in 20 hours.
这件事我比较生疏 明天就太晚了
I'm flying blind.Tomorrow is too late.
怎么样? -你别生气
How did it go? - Don't be mad.
怎么了?
What?
我跟他说了凯瑟琳的事
I kind of talked to him about Kathleen Willey.
你告诉他了?
You told him?
是的 对不起 -你有没有说我的名字?
Yes. I'm sorry. - Monica, did you tell him my name?
我可不想被扯进去
Because I cannot get pulled into this.
他们已经盯上了我 -我懂
They already know who I am. - I know, I know.
我没说是你 别激动
I didn't talk to him about you. Don't get so excited.
我没激动 -先听我说完
I'm not excited. - Can you just listen to me?
有件事很奇怪
There is something weird going on.
凯瑟琳和《新闻周刊》的事 他都知道
Because he already knew about Kathleen and Newsweek.
这是怎么回事?
What do you mean he already knew?
伊西科夫找过他们? -没有
Is Isikoff talking to them? - No.
是凯瑟琳给白宫打了电♥话♥
Kathleen Willey called the White House,
说了一个完全不同的故事
and she's telling an entirely different story.
琳达
Linda.
琳达
Linda.
天哪 琳达
Oh. Linda.
直接说吧 你究竟在打什么算盘?
You can go ahead right now and tell me what your game is here.
是伊西科夫的事吗?
Is this about Michael Isikoff?
我已叫他别打搅你了
'Cause I told him to stop bothering you.
你为什么要告诉白宫?
You're talking to the White House. Why?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
这我不能说
I can't say.
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
你也许不会相信 是伊西科夫来找我的
I know it doesn't make any sense, but Isikoff called.
他知道一些内♥幕♥
He knew things.
我就把那件事告诉他了
A-And we talked about the incident.
后来我很害怕 就告诉了布鲁斯·林塞
And then later I felt scared and I called Bruce Lindsey.
我只是想保护自己
I was just trying to protect myself.
不想被他们盯上
I didn't want them to come after me.
克♥林♥顿♥夫妇的手段我清楚
You don't have to remind me what the Clintons are capable of.
所以你能理解
So you understand.
不 我完全不理解
No, actually, I don't.
这事很愚蠢
This is inane.
虽然我对这位总统很厌恶
And in no universe will my distaste for this president...
但也绝不会来帮你说谎
...make me participate in your charade,
把你描绘成一个苦难深重的受害者
as though you're a victim of some sort of atrocity.
诚实是我的原则
My integrity matters.
我怎么会那么笨?
How could I be so dumb?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我曾和你共事差不多两年
I worked with you for almost two years,
但不知为何却一点也不了解你
and, somehow, I forgot who you are.
你其实很喜欢八卦 你喜欢搬弄是非
You love this. You love the drama.
你巴不得《新闻周刊》记者去找你
You love having a Newsweek reporter come by your desk,
告诉他我的话不可信
telling him you don't believe me...
好让自己成为主角
...and somehow making it all about you.
这就是你
This is exactly where you want to be--
不管谁的事 你都想插一杠
in someone else's business, in my business.
因为你自己的生活实在太苍白了
Because in your own life, there's absolutely nothing.
我真为你感到悲哀
I feel sad for you.
千真万确
I truly do.
早知道最后要分手
If I had known all I had to do to see you more...
我应该早点甩了你的
...was break up with you, I would have dumped you months ago.
你说的同事叫琳达·特里普吗?
Your friend at work, is her name Linda Tripp?
对 你怎么知道的? -你信任她吗?
Yeah. How did you know that? - Do you trust Linda Tripp?
当然 -你对她讲过我们的事吗?
Yes. - Have you told her about us?
没有
No.
凯瑟琳又来电♥话♥了
Kathleen called again.
不知为何
Somehow,
她上一次打来电♥话♥的事已有人知道了
word got back that she's talking to us about the Newsweek article.
我很想知道那是怎么回事
I'm just wondering how that might have happened.
帮我个忙 让特里普给我们打个电♥话♥
Do me a favor. Have Linda Tripp give us a call.
让她去找法律顾问办的布鲁斯·林赛
She can, reach out to Bruce Lindsey up in the Counsel's Office.
明天贝蒂会打电♥话♥来问你的 行吗
Betty'll call you tomorrow to follow up on that, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
我想和你谈谈与葆拉·琼斯和解的事
I think we should talk about settling with Paula Jones.
你好
Hey.
不行 我忙疯了
Not now. I'm crazed.
顾问办的林赛
Okay, but have you thought about,
你能再联♥系♥一下吗?
just trying Bruce Lindsey's office just one more time?
是那个大混♥蛋♥指使你的吧?
Is this coming from the big creep?
又和他谈过了?
Did you talk to him again?
没 但最好联♥系♥上
No. I just think it would be a great idea.
我也想联♥系♥上他
Well, I remind you, I did contact Bruce Lindsey.
但我不是大人物 人家不会理我
Apparently, I'm not important enough to get a reply.
这次会不一样
But I think, this time, it will be different.
他们要是想找我 很容易
If they want to call me, they know where I work.
抱歉 莫妮卡 我得把活干完
I'm sorry, Monica, I have to finish this.
麦克拉尼一个多小时后就要到了
Gerald McRaney's plane lands in less than two hours.
你的新闻上去了 -什么意思?
Your story's up. - What do you mean it's up?
“德鲁奇报道”:威利的决定
很遗憾 兄弟
Sorry, buddy.
我是德鲁奇
Go for Drudge.
你这是干啥?
What are you doing?
我只是在报道新闻
I'm just reporting the news.
这是我的新闻 而且还没完工
This is my news, news I'm still working on.
我不是针对你
Look, it's nothing personal.
就是想抢先报道而已
I saw a great scoop and so I went for it.
这个新闻目前还不能成立
It's not even a story yet.
但你正在写 这个新闻是成立的
Well, the fact that you're working on it is a story.
也不成立 你写的东西全是捕风捉影
No, it's not. All you have is unsourced fluff.
全是谣言
I-It's a rumor.
这只是网络八卦而已
It's just Internet gossip.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表