西米恩·李是个干瘪的老人
Simeon Lee was a man who was shrunken,
年老体弱 是不是?
old and frail, n'est-ce pas?
而这些
And yet all this.
给了我们提示 不是吗 探长?
It signifies, do you not think, Chief Inspector?
看起来像是大暴♥乱♥ 而不是简单的割断了喉咙
Looks more like a five-star riot than a simple throat-cutting.
- 你说这个门是锁着的? - 是的
- This door was locked, you say? - Yes.
我能碰吗?
May I?
除了死者 上边没有别人的指纹
There are no prints on it, apart from the old man's.
啊 你看到钥匙上的划痕了吗 探长?
Ah. You observe the little scratches at the end of the barrel, Chief Inspector?
它是从外边锁上的... 用的是长头钳
It's been turned from the outside... using long-nosed pliers.
但是为什么呢 我的朋友?
But why, mon ami?
为了让我们认为是西米恩·李自己把门锁上的
So we would think Simeon Lee locked the door himself
让我们认为这是自杀?
...and it was suicide?
但这是最奇怪的自杀 是不是
That is a suicide most strange, n'est-ce pas.
谁弄乱了这些家具...
Who hurls around the room all the furniture
然后在他下手之前大叫
and then screams before he commits the act?
假设李先生比凶手预想的更强烈的反抗...
Suppose Mr Lee put up more resistance than the murderer expected...
造成了很大动静 以至于凶手不得不快点离开...
and made such a racket that he had to get out quick
没时间把房♥间整理好
before he had time to put the room to rights.
他不可能从窗户出去?
He couldn't have got out through the window?
所有的窗户都锁着
All bolted shut.
这个没有锁
This one isn't.
但是是为了通风才把它锁在那个位置的
But it's locked in that position for ventilation.
有没有可能西米恩·李其实是自杀的
But is it not a possibility that Simeon Lee did, in fact, commit a suicide
但想把它伪装成谋杀?
but wanted it to look like murder?
他为什么这么做?
Why would he do that?
西米恩·李是一个报复心很强的人 探长
Because Simeon Lee was a man most vengeful, Chief Inspector,
并且不喜欢自己的家人
and had not a great love for his family.
天啊
Blimey.
警司 埃斯特拉瓦多斯小姐
Superintendent, what was it that Mademoiselle Estravados picked up
在西米恩·李先生房♥间地上捡起的是什么?
from the floor in the room of Monsieur Simeon Lee?
- 哦 昨晚吗? - 是的
- Oh, last night? - Oui.
这个
Here.
在侦探小说里 这是解决整个问题的关键
In detective stories, it's the sort of thing that solves the whole mystery.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
一个小木栓
A little wooden peg.
和一个小橡胶圈
And a little rubber ring.
如果你喜欢就留着吧
Keep them if you like.
如果这些和谋杀有任何关系 我就从警队退休
If they've got anything to do with the murder, I'll retire from the police force.
不 不 不 我不会拿走这些的 我的朋友
Non, non, non. I would not deprive you of them, mon ami.
告诉我 为什么
Tell me, what was it
你把我推荐给西米恩·李先生?
that made you recommend me to Monsieur Simeon Lee?
- 我没有啊 - 啊
- I didn't. - Ah.
- 昨晚你什么时候出去的? - 刚过八点
- What time was it you went out last night? - Just after eight o'clock.
我去了奥斯维斯的电影院
I went to the cinema in Oswestry.
坐公交车只要十分钟
It's only ten minutes in the bus.
有人在那里看到你吗?
Anybody see you there?
我和一个年轻的女士一起
I was with a young lady.
噢 是吗? 她叫什么?
Oh, yes? What's her name?
多丽丝·巴克 先生
Doris Buckle, sir.
她在万锦路的联合乳品公♥司♥工作
She works in the United Dairies at Markham Road.
我和这件事无关 先生
I didn't have anything to do with this, sir.
关于李先生保险箱里的钻石你知道些什么?
What do you know about the diamonds in Mr Lee's safe?
什么都不知道 先生
Nothing, sir.
它们前天才到的
They arrived the day before yesterday.
李先生说它们是从他非洲的合伙博物馆运来的
Mr Lee said they came from his old company museum in Africa.
家里发生了谋杀案是一件很不愉快的事
It's not very pleasant when a murder happens in a house.
没有人说是愉快的事
Nobody said it was.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
不用 不用 谢谢 我只是看看
Non, non, thank you. I'm just looking.
- 圣诞节礼物 对吧? - 对
- Christmas presents, is it? - Oui.
给妻子的?
For the wife?
呃... 不是 不是 不是
Er... non, non, non.
先生 我打算给我的好朋友买♥♥一份礼物
If you please, monsieur, I should like to buy the present for a good friend.
是要有幽默感的吧
With a sense of humour, I dare say.
恩...
Well...
可控的毛茸茸的蜘蛛?
Bulb-operated hairy spider?
哦!
Oh!
不 谢谢
Non. Thank you.
三合一的痒痒粉 墨渍和臭弹?
My three-in-one packet of itching powder, ink blot and stink bombs?
不 不 不 是这样 我的朋友 是个警♥察♥
Non, non, non. You see, my friend, he is a policeman.
哦
Oh.
他不会想要福尔摩斯侦探集 对吧?
He won't be wanting the Sherlock Holmes Detective Set, then?
我想不会的 不会
I do not imagine so. Non.
- 雪茄? - 会爆♥炸♥吗?
- Cigars? - Exploding?
牙买♥♥加的
Jamaican.
好的
Ah! Bon.
你好 李女士 你好 先生
Bonjour, Madame Lee. Bonjour, monsieur.
早上好 波洛先生
Good morning, Mr Poirot.
不好意思 女士 但是我不明白你在做什么
Pardon, madame, but I do not understand that which you do.
哦 这只是我的一个爱好 盆景
Oh, it's just a hobby of mine. Miniature gardens.
呃... 这是沙漠绿洲
Erm... this one's a desert oasis.
这个完工的时候 是意大利的葡萄园
And this will be an Italian vineyard, when it's finished.
这是日本的花♥园♥ 你看到那些石头了吗?
And this is a Japanese garden. Do you see all the stones?
真好看
C'est charmant.
波洛先生 为什么我公公让你来格斯顿?
Mr Poirot, why did my father-in-law ask you to Gorston?
实话和你说 女士 我不知道
To tell you the truth, madame, I am not sure.
他告诉我他有生命危险
He told to me that his life was in danger.
哪来的危险?
But from whom?
他没有详说
He did not specify.
有些我不信任的人
There is somebody I don't trust.
霍布里只和我们待了一年...
Horbury's only been with us a year and...
告诉我 女士 案发的时候你的丈夫
Tell me, madame. At the time of the murder, your husband,
他和哈里先生一起在餐厅?
he was in the dining room with Monsieur Harry?
- 你在哪? - 我在客厅里喝咖啡
- Where were you? - I was in the drawing room having coffee.
这么说 你是一个人?
So, you were alone?
不 不 那个西班牙女孩也在
No, no, the Spanish girl was there.
不 不 她不在 她几分钟前就出去了
No, no, she wasn't. She went out a couple of minutes before.
玛格达莲先走了 然后是皮拉尔
First Magdalene went, and then Pilar went.
这么说 你是一个人?
So, you were quite alone?
是的 我想是的
Yes. I suppose I was.
请告诉我谁是第一个到你公公房♥间门口的?
And tell me who was first to arrive at the door of your father-in-law?
是我
I was.
门锁了! 门锁了!
It's locked! It's locked!
你没有看见其他人走出房♥间吗?
And you saw no other person who came out of the room?
当然没有
Of course not.
告诉我 李先生
Tell me, Monsieur Lee.
恐怕我必须问一些很明显的问题
I have to, I'm afraid, ask the questions most obvious,
...同样也是很敏感的问题
...as well as the subtle ones.
你知道你父亲保险箱的密♥码♥吗?
Did you know the combination of the safe belonging to your father?
不 没有人知道 但那很容易发现
No, nobody did, but it would have been easy enough to discover.
你必须找出这件可怕的事是谁做的 波洛先生
You must find out who did this awful thing, Mr Poirot.
你必须找出来!
You must find out!
这些非洲人 是非常暴♥力♥的人
Very violent sort of blokes, these Africans.
欧洲人不会表现得很暴♥力♥ 探长
Europeans do not figure badly in the arts of violence, Chief Inspector.
但是这个地方让你毛骨悚然 是吗?
But it gives you the creeps, this place, doesn't it?
你太敏感了 我的朋友
You are too sensitive, mon ami.
确实
That's true.
探长...
Chief Inspector...
怎么了 波洛?
What is it, Poirot?
我们知道谋杀西米恩·李先生的两种可能动机
We know of two possible motives for the murder of Monsieur Simeon Lee.
一种是简单的盗取钻石
One is the simple case of the theft of the diamonds.
另一种是老西米恩的遗嘱
And the other's old Simeon's will.
某些人希望他在修改遗嘱之前死掉?
Did someone want him dead before he could make the changes he was threatening?
没错
Précisément.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
如果你那样的话 你不会进球的
You'll go in-off, if you do that.
现在 牢牢的握住杆...
Now, grip the butt of the cue firmly...
...然后...
...and...
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表