-你告诉我 -吗♥啡♥酸钠
-You tell me. -Morphine tartrate.
不是我♥干♥的
Well, it wasn't me.
你们去死吧!
Oh, to hell with you!
我没拿任何东西
I didn't take anything.
哦 他来了!
Oh, here he is now!
请退后 给我们个机会
Just stand back, please, and give him a chance.
give us room, please.
你给亚瑟先生体♥检♥过了吗 医生?
Have you examined Sir Arthur yet,Dr?
还没有
Not yet.
他会在这待多久呢 医生?
How long will Sir Arthur be staying here, Dr?
我不知道
I've no idea.
他的身体能下周会见
Will he be well enough to meet
贾罗的示♥威♥者吗? 医生?
the Jarrow marchers next week, Doctor?
真的 波罗先生! 这些年轻人
Really, Mr. Poirot! These young people
他们目中无人
they've no respect for anyone.
这是现代人的通病 莱蒙小姐
It is a symptom of the modern age, Miss Lemon.
天啊!
My God!
啊 那个女孩 那是帕特西亚·莱恩小姐
Ah, the girl. It is Mademoiselle Patricia Lane.
不 我说的不是她 是那个跟她交谈的男人
No, not her. The man she's speaking to.
我认识他
I know him.
-波罗先生! -小姐
-Mr. Poirot! -Mademoiselle Patricia.
莱恩小姐 那个刚才和你说话的男人
Miss Lane, that man you were just speaking to
他是亚瑟·斯坦利先生的朋友
He's a friend of Sir Arthur Stanley's.
你肯定已经听说了
You must have heard
他被送到这里治疗
he's been admitted here.
你认识亚瑟先生?
You know Sir Arthur?
不 但我在学习政♥治♥
No, but I'm studying Politics.
亚瑟·斯坦利先生一直是
Sir Arthur Stanley has always been
对我而言是个英雄
something of a hero of mine.
他改变了英国的政♥治♥
He's changed British politics.
你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
只是随便问问
No reason.
小姐 你听闻
Mademoiselle, you have heard
西莉亚·奥斯丁的死了吗?
of the death of Mademoiselle Celia Austin?
听说了
Yes.
我刚从山胡桃路过来
I've just come from Hickory Road.
哈伯德女士告诉我的
Mr.s Hubbard told me.
太可怕了
It's ghastly.
告诉我 小姐你
Tell me, mademoiselle. You were not present
昨晚不在宿舍吗?
at the hostel last night?
不在 我出去了 我很晚才回去的
No, I'd been out. I came back late.
那么 你有看到任何可能对破案有帮助的事吗?
So, you didn't see anything that might help us?
呃 是有件事
Well, there was one thing.
我不知道这事有什么意义
I don't know what it means anything,
但当我回去的时候 我注意到有人
but as I got back, I noticed somebody
从窗户爬到了安全出口上
coming out of the window onto the fire escape.
安全出口?
The fire escape?
我不想给别人惹麻烦
I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
莱恩小姐!
Miss Lane!
我知道
I know.
是莎莉
It was Sally.
莎莉·芬奇
Sally Finch.
我一直认为她有些古怪
I've often thought there was something strange about her.
而且那人是她 我确定
And it was her. I'm sure.
你知道我们可以在哪找到她吗?
Do you know where we could find her?
有人看到你了 芬奇小姐
You were seen, Miss Finch.
呃 我不知道是谁告诉你的
Well, I don't know who told you that,
但这是无稽之谈
but it's complete nonsense.
我一整晚都在我的房♥间
I was in my room all night.
但你的房♥间通向安全出口
But your room does open onto the fire escape.
那又怎么了? 我没去任何地方
What of it? I didn't go anywhere.
小姐...
Mademoiselle...
莎莉小姐
Mademoiselle Sally,
你和其他学生相处和睦吗?
you are on the terms amicable with the other students?
和一些人算是和睦
Some of them.
我刚和莱·贝特森一起度假了
I've just had a vacation with Len Bateson.
在阿姆斯特丹待过一星期
A week in Amsterdam.
度假是在那只帆布背包被偷前吗?
This was before the rucksack was stolen?
背包是在我们回来的那天被偷的
It was taken the same day we got back.
也是警♥察♥来的那天
That was the day the police came.
警♥察♥?
The police?
是的 索哈发生了一起谋杀案
Sure. There'd been a murder in Soho,
他们在搜查宿舍
and they were checking all the hostels.
如果嫌疑人是年轻人或外国人
If the suspect was young and foreigner,
这就是例行公事
it would have been routine.
但是还是很奇怪 不是么
All the same, it is strange, is it not,
背包在警♥察♥
that the rucksack was taken
来访的同一天被偷?
on the same day of this visit?
还有灯泡
And the light bulbs.
它们也在同一时间被偷了
They went at the same time, too.
莎莉小姐 据我所知
Mademoiselle Sally, you are here, I understand,
你是得了富布赖特奖学金来这的?
on a Fulbright Scholarship?
是的
That's right.
并且...
And...
你在研究 我看看 约翰·济慈?
you are studying, I see John Keats?
是的
Yes.
我主要研究他
He's my speciality.
让我想想
Let me see.
"像临终女人 瘦弱而苍白...
"And like a dying lady, lean and pale...
身裹薄纱 蹒跚摇摆"
Who totters forth, wrapped in a gauzy veil"...
你很了解济慈嘛!
You know your Keats!
那个莎莉小姐很有趣啊
It is interesting, that Mademoiselle Sally.
她对安全出口的事撒了谎
She lied about the fire escape.
还有其他事
And there is more.
她声称是研究济慈的专家
She professes to be the expert on John Keats,
但我向她引用的诗...
and yet the lines that I quoted to her
是雪莱的!
They were from Shelley!
可怜的西莉亚
Poor Celia.
她不是那么聪明
She wasn't that bright or anything,
但我挺喜欢她的
but I liked her.
你们走得近吗?
You were close?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
但在山胡桃路宿舍里我们都是朋友
But we're all friends at Hickory Road.
告诉我 瓦莱丽小姐
Tell me, Mademoiselle Valerie.
你在时装公♥司♥做些什么?
What is it you do here in the fashion house?
在萨布瑞那集市?
At Sabrina Fair?
我和他们一起工作了一年 这是我课程的一部分
I'm working with them for a year as part of my course,
服装设计
Fashion and Design.
啊 那么
Ah, well, then you assist in,
怎么说来着
how do you say,
你是做时装助理吗?
the displays of fashion?
是的 而且他们带我出国 去巴黎 米兰
Yes, and they take me abroad, to Paris, Milan.
我过得很愉快!
I'm having a wonderful time!
肯定的!
I'm sure!
呃 这件特别的裙子 是你的设计吗?
And well, this particular dress, it is of your own design?
是的
Yes.
啊 莱蒙小姐 看啊!
Ah, Miss Lemon, regarde!
多漂亮啊!
How beautiful!
你自己做的吗?
Did you make it yourself?
是的
Yes.
多出色的针线活啊!
What unusual stitch work!
最后一个问题 小姐
One final question, if I may, mademoiselle.
是什么?
What's that?
如果我告诉你
Would it be of significance if I were to tell you
西莉亚·奥斯丁小姐的死因是吗♥啡♥中毒
that the cause of death of Mademoiselle Celia Austin
对你有什么意义吗?
was poisoning by morphine?
没有 一点也没有
No. Not at all.
再见
Au revoir.
好了 我最好回家去
Right. Well, I'd best be getting home.
不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no!
探长
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表