Bob, stop that, please!
原来如此!
Quel imbeile!
自从我们见到这只狗
Ever since we meet this dog
它就想告诉我一些事情
he tries to tell to me something.
它确实是一位无言的证人
He is a dumb witness, yes,
但它还是清楚的告诉了我很多事
but he speaks to Poirot with a booming voice.
告诉我 女士
Tell me, madame
艾米丽·阿伦德尔从楼上摔下来之后
after the accident of Emily Arundel,
是哪个孩子捡到球的?
which little child found the ball?
是小卡蒂亚
Young Katya.
是在楼梯平台上 是吧?
Upon the landing, n'est-ce pas?
是的 每次鲍勃玩过这个小把戏之后
Et bien,always, but always after his trick,
鲍勃总是会把球放回到篮子里去
Bob always returns to his basket his ball.
是的 艾米丽摔下去的那个晚上 有人动过球
Et bien, somebody moved it on the night of the fall,
使之看起来像是她踩到了球
to make it seem stood upon.
你可以把它移过去变成L型
You can move it there in an "L" shape.
特瑞莎 怎么了?
Theresa! What is it?
贝拉 亲爱的 我们是来谈话的
Bella, dear, We came to chat.
雅各布在吗?
Is Jacob in?
-在 进来吧 -孩子们 回房♥去!
-Yes, come in. -Children, to your rooms.
快去!
I said go!
好的 去吧
All right, off you go.
-雅各布 -查尔斯
-Jacob. -Charles.
如果你不介意
We'll speak freely,
我们就有话直说 是钱的事
if that's all right by you, about money.
本应该是我们的钱
Money that is rightfully ours,
留给了该死的威尔米娜·劳森
left to Wilhemina "bloody" Lawson.
特瑞莎的律师说我们没有继承权
Theresa's lawyer says we haven't got a claim,
说我们应该讨好讨好威尔米娜
says that we ought to butter up Wilhemina a bit,
说不定她会分一点钱给我们
so that she might give us a few quid.
我对她和艾米丽姑妈一直很好
I've was always been nice with her and to Aunt Em.
是你们两个在扯她后腿
It's you two that got her back up.
听着 我们应该放下各自成见
Look, I say we forget our differences
并且忘记她是怎么死的
and forget how she died,
因为这现在应经不重要了
since it makes precious little difference now.
事实是她已经死了
The fact is she's gone.
并且把财产都留给了威尔米娜
And her estate is left to Wilhemina.
那我们就应该把所有东西拱手相让?
So we just hand everything over, do we?
给她和她那个诡计多端的医生朋友吗?
To her and her scheming doctor friend?
约翰·格兰杰是个品德高尚的人
John Grainger is a man of honour,
他不耍诡计
he does not scheme.
傻子都知道他和威尔米娜一手策划了这件事
Any fool knows that he and Wilhemina are in this together.
你觉得呢 贝拉?
Now, what do you say, Bella?
噢 天啊 你看他干什么?
Oh, for God's sake! What're you looking at him for?
有点主见!
Speak your own mind!
我只是不知道我们能怎么做 仅此而已
I just don't see what could we do about it, that's all.
特瑞莎有个主意 至少我们
Theresa has got a plan whereby we might recoop
还能拿回一部分钱
at least a part of it.
不!
No!
我绝不和你们一起耍阴谋!
We will not plot and plan with you!
请离开我的房♥子!
Please, leave my house!
好吧
Very well.
我看你是不想分到钱了
Just don't expect a share in the profits.
是吧?
Will you?
忠诚 贝拉
Loyalty, Bella.
忠诚就是一切
Loyalty is everything.
我能为你做些什么吗 波罗?
So, what can I do for you, Poirot?
你能不能告诉我 医生先生
You can tell to me, Mondieur Le Docteur
你为什么没参加降神会?
why were you not at the seance.
我不相信这些事
I neither believe in such things
也不赞同这些事
nor do I approve of them.
只有一个世界 就是我们身处的这个
There is only one world, the here and now.
那只是一个物理和生化部件的事故
An accident of physics with biochemical trimmings.
没有其它的了?
There is nothing beyond?
除了痴心妄想就没了
Nothing but wishful thinking.
我觉得这很危险 尤其是对于狗来说
highly dangerous. Especially for dogs, I believe.
鲍勃什么时候来接受审判?
When does Bob come for trial?
他不会来的 先生
He does not, monsieur.
我已经证明他是无罪的
I have proved him to be innocent.
请告诉我 格兰杰医生
But tell to me, Dr. Grainger,
你有没有治过
you, yourself, have treated Emily Arundel
艾米丽的肝 有吗?
for the complaint of the liver, n'est-ce pas?
有的 一些蛋白质类的药物
Yes, with Exprotin
偶尔还开了一点镇定剂
and a mild sedative occasionally.
那她吃的护肝胶囊呢?
And the liver capsules that she took?
任何药剂师都有卖♥♥的
You can buy them at any chemist.
它们对你不起作用
They'll do you no good.
但也不会对你有害
Do you no harm, either.
我一定要见到他 这很重要!
I must see him, it's really important!
但他有客人!
but he has people with him!
很抱歉 格兰杰医生
I apologise, Dr. Grainger,
我和塔尼奥斯夫人解释过
I did explain to mrs. Tanios that
没事了 芬奇太太
It is quite all right, Mrs. Finch.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉 约翰
Forgive me, John, Im sorry.
我以为你是一个人
I thought you were alone.
没事 塔尼奥斯夫人 我们正要离开
No, Madame Tanios, we were leaving.
不 波罗先生 请留下来
No, Mr. Poirot, please stay.
我正要让约翰告诉你雅各布的事
I was going to ask John to tell you, anyway, about Jacob.
-贝拉 再考虑一下吧 -不 一定要说出来!
-Bella, think well -No, it must come out!
雅各布口口声声对我说要忠诚
Jacob preaches loyalty at me all the time,
但是我们就不应该对艾米丽姑妈忠诚了吗?
but what about my loyalty to Aunt Em?
求你了
Please.
这是一个勇敢的决定 贝拉
A brave decision, Bella.
今年早些时候我带了亚历克西斯和卡蒂亚
Earlier this year, I took Alexis and Katya
去奥斯湖航行
sailing on Ullswater.
天气很炎热 所以我们午餐之前游了泳
It was a scorching day, so we had a swim before lunch.
亚历克西斯的背后有大♥片♥淤青
On his back, Alexis had extensive bruising.
我问他是怎么回事
I asked how he came by it,
我忘记了他的原话 都是借口
and I forget his exact reply, some excuse.
哦 他说是在学校里骑马弄的
Oh, uh, some horse play at school, he said.
你并不相信
Which you did not believe.
不信!
No!
那个晚上 我私下问了贝拉
That night, I questioned Bella, in private,
她都崩溃了
and she broke down.
她告诉我 亚历克西斯身上的淤青
The bruising on Alexis, she told me,
是被他爸爸打的
was the result of his father beating him.
天呐!
Good Heavens!
所以你才那么害怕他
well, This explains why you fear him.
更重要的是 我觉得是他杀了艾米丽姑妈
More to the point, I think he may have killed Aunt Emily.
如果那个男孩身上的淤青是真的
If the bruises on that boy's back are anything to go by,
我认为他能干的出来这种事
I would say he is certainly capable of it.
我从来都不喜欢他 他脸上的虚伪笑容
I never liked him. All that smiling the man does.
现在我们知道了他就是个禽兽
Now we learn he's an absolute monster.
不 不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, Hastings.
虽然他们这么说 但是目前为止 我们只要没拿到
We hear this, but as yet, we have no proof
伦敦警♥察♥厅的分♥析♥结果 我们就没有证据
until we receive the analisys from the Scotland Yard.
哦 你是说那些药?
Oh, the Peyton medicine, you mean?
是的 在此期间
yes, in the meantime
在此期间
In the meantine,
我们在休息间里喝着咖啡耐心等待
we have patience and coffee in the lounge.
-上尉 -出什么事了吗 沃尔特?
-Captain -Something wrong, Walter?
天呐 不!
Heavens, no!
我只是在想 你是不是查尔斯先生的朋友
I just wonder if you, being a friend of Mr. Charles,
你能不能提醒他一下
would mind asking him
他在俱乐部的账单
to giving his club bill some attention.
你是说他还没付钱?
You mean he hasn't paid it?
先生 他一定是忘记了
I mean, sir, that it must have slipped his mind.
先生 你天天都做这种工作吗?
Monsieur, you do this task everyday?
-装满盐罐子? -是的
-Filling the salt-cellars? -Oui.
这要看他们用得有多快 先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表